ADVERTISEMENT

5G Technology

top notch

Tell me more about the trilateral commission

were they behind woody harrelson’s dad shooting JFK or do you think it was CIA like he claimed?
The CIA orchestrated his assassination, specifically George Bush SR! Find the Billy Joel Song/Video, “We Didn’t Start The Fire” ... the video that shows the chronological world events! When it shows JFK being assassinated, it shows, George Bush SR immediately after that. Billy Joel is good friends with Obama & The Clintons, 33 Degree Mason & Committee of 300 Members, respectfully. They know who had JFK killed & I believe Billy Joel stick it in his video because of his relationships with the Obamas & Clintons. Most people who watch the video don’t even notice. JFK was killed because he gave a speech to the Media just before he was assassinated. He told the Media, “There’s a Shadow Government, they don’t have America’s or the American people’s best interest @ heart & before I get out of office, I’m going to expose them. I’m also going to do away with the Federal Reserve, which the NWO set up in 1913!”

No he’s not. There’s nothing about this in the Bible so don’t act like you know it’s true. It makes it look like you’ll believe anything and just chalk it up to the NWO’s master plan. Just stop.
I’ve known about cell towers long before 5G & 6G Technology! The panels on them emit microwaves. They normally operate @ 15%. They have the ability, even before 5G & 6G, to make you sick! They will be used as a weapon in the near future. You’ll experience it first hand.

Reactions: tigergrad03
The CIA orchestrated his assassination, specifically George Bush SR! Find the Billy Joel Song/Video, “We Didn’t Start The Fire” ... the video that shows the chronological world events! When it shows JFK being assassinated, it shows, George Bush SR immediately after that. Billy Joel is good friends with Obama & The Clintons, 33 Degree Mason & Committee of 300 Members, respectfully. They know who had JFK killed & I believe Billy Joel stick it in his video because of his relationships with the Obamas & Clintons. Most people who watch the video don’t even notice. JFK was killed because he gave a speech to the Media just before he was assassinated. He told the Media, “There’s a Shadow Government, they don’t have America’s or the American people’s best interest @ heart & before I get out of office, I’m going to expose them. I’m also going to do away with the Federal Reserve, which the NWO set up in 1913!”

You realize that everytime you claim something happened or was said, it's easily debunked? JFK absolutely did not say those words to anyone, ever.

I’ve known about cell towers long before 5G & 6G Technology! The panels on them emit microwaves. They normally operate @ 15%. They have the ability, even before 5G & 6G, to make you sick! They will be used as a weapon in the near future. You’ll experience it first hand.

6g huh

You realize that everytime you claim something happened or was said, it's easily debunked? JFK absolutely did not say those words to anyone, ever.
You can listen to the speech yourself! He gave it in 1963! Everything Tigergrad03 & I said is coming right up your ass!

You can listen to the speech yourself! He gave it in 1963! Everything Tigergrad03 & I said is coming right up your ass!

Where can I listen to this speech where JFK specifically identifies the NWO as a threat he is going to take on?

Tell me what’s coming.
I’m not going to bother. Perhaps not you personally, but some on here do nothing but ridicule and scoff at even things like the 5G articles one of which has 22 credible sited sources and one from 3 universities in 3 different countries. Both say the same thing. Yet I suppose since it’s not peer reviewed, it isn’t true. I never once said it was true. That’s where the assumptions get made. I think it’s very possible this is a contributing cause of what we are seeing that is being labeled as Covid. So if I submit this, and see these reactions, what’s the point in telling you what is about to happen? Would it matter that I have military sources, people in certain “places,” and sources I cannot reveal? I can’t have it peer reviewed no pun intended. I’ll just leave it at this, the “virus,” and I use that term very loosely, will be the very least of the concerns by 1/1/2021. You’re smart. Put the pieces together based on what @areeves and @DaBadass have slowly showed you. I’ve stayed away from that to dive into the unknown virus. But I’m done with that. After a meeting with someone in the know yesterday I have no reason to dive any further into it. But what is being done with masks, social distancing, coin shortages, forcing businesses and churches to close in some states even to this day, mandatory lockdowns in some states, illegal fines and even the rioting, looting, protesting and civil unrest are just a small glimpse at those things to come.

Reactions: areeves
This already exists. This is the framework used for quantum computing. AI will use a neural network to create your own personal world around you with implant based VR. This will all be done within 10 years.

I love that they always like your posts. Amazing.

Reactions: marshmk
I’m not going to bother. Perhaps not you personally, but some on here do nothing but ridicule and scoff at even things like the 5G articles one of which has 22 credible sited sources and one from 3 universities in 3 different countries. Both say the same thing. Yet I suppose since it’s not peer reviewed, it isn’t true. I never once said it was true. That’s where the assumptions get made. I think it’s very possible this is a contributing cause of what we are seeing that is being labeled as Covid. So if I submit this, and see these reactions, what’s the point in telling you what is about to happen? Would it matter that I have military sources, people in certain “places,” and sources I cannot reveal? I can’t have it peer reviewed no pun intended. I’ll just leave it at this, the “virus,” and I use that term very loosely, will be the very least of the concerns by 1/1/2021. You’re smart. Put the pieces together based on what @areeves and @DaBadass have slowly showed you. I’ve stayed away from that to dive into the unknown virus. But I’m done with that. After a meeting with someone in the know yesterday I have no reason to dive any further into it. But what is being done with masks, social distancing, coin shortages, forcing businesses and churches to close in some states even to this day, mandatory lockdowns in some states, illegal fines and even the rioting, looting, protesting and civil unrest are just a small glimpse at those things to come.

You guys. He has "sources".

There as some people that such a loose grip on the world that they will believe anyone and anything that lets them think that it is not random.

I am not sure how the governor of Arkansas and a 2nd year law student at Harvard talked Billy Joel into making “we didn’t start the fire” in 1989, but I am sure you are on to something.

This already exists. This is the framework used for quantum computing. AI will use a neural network to create your own personal world around you with implant based VR. This will all be done within 10 years.
Absolute fact. Yet the educated idiots for a lack of a better term, won’t believe a word of it because “it isn’t peer reviewed.” They are about to be so overwhelmed by what is right in front of them they won’t think another thing about the so called Covid-19. Glad you’re back. PM me when you get a chance. Would like to meet if you’re up to it. Have a lot of intel to share. Would love you’re input on it.

Reactions: DaBadass
You guys. He has "sources".
Yea that’s right. Being in certain positions for the last 18 years allowed that to happen. Honestly, for you, I can’t wait for it to begin. I would pay to see the look on your smug face when it begins.

I am starting to think that @tigergrad03 is actually @Ray_UGA on Twitter. Sources deep in the heart of Athens
Hate to disappoint you. I do find it interesting that you continually come to these threads. It would suggest you have some interest in the topic but either are incapable of understanding or unwilling to. Normalcy bias is a hard thing to get past.

Absolute fact. Yet the educated idiots for a lack of a better term, won’t believe a word of it because “it isn’t peer reviewed.” They are about to be so overwhelmed by what is right in front of them they won’t think another thing about the so called Covid-19. Glad you’re back. PM me when you get a chance. Would like to meet if you’re up to it. Have a lot of intel to share. Would love you’re input on it.

@DaBadass, yes. Oh my God. Please meet him somewhere. And you have to record it.

Hate to disappoint you. I do find it interesting that you continually come to these threads. It would suggest you have some interest in the topic but either are incapable of understanding or unwilling to. Normalcy bias is a hard thing to get past.

Lolololooolololol. One article on "normalcy bias" and conspiracy crazies all over the world are quoting is constantly. How do your know that article wasn't drafted by the NwO?!

@DaBadass, yes. Oh my God. Please meet him somewhere. And you have to record it.
@tigergrad03 and I have discussed meeting up. I would love to record it because a lot of very important things will be discussed there. However, any and all electronic devices can easily be hacked by the CIA using NSA surveillance technology. So there will be no electronics within earshot of our meeting.

Lolololooolololol. One article on "normalcy bias" and conspiracy crazies all over the world are quoting is constantly. How do your know that article wasn't drafted by the NwO?!
What article? I’ve known about and quoted normalcy bias for over 18 years. And I must ask, did you consider people who consider themselves preppers crazies before all this started. They look pretty smart now. I’m not one of them but perhaps you can understand.

What article? I’ve known about and quoted normalcy bias for over 18 years. And I must ask, did you consider people who consider themselves preppers crazies before all this started. They look pretty smart now. I’m not one of them but perhaps you can understand.

something has been shriveling up mens testicles for last 20 years

some have said its wireless technology
The emasculation of men, especially in the US, is the most sickening thing I’ve ever seen. And it wasn’t by chance. A lot of what would have been the opposition to what is coming is gone due solely to this fact.

something has been shriveling up mens testicles for last 20 years

some have said its wireless technology

The emasculation of men, especially in the US, is the most sickening thing I’ve ever seen. And it wasn’t by chance. A lot of what would have been the opposition to what is coming is gone due solely to this fact.

Well this got personal for you two pretty quickly.

I feel sorry for you. If you think anything in here upsets me you’re sadly mistaken. Based on your posts it’s obvious you have it backwards. I’m not an expert, but I don’t need to be. I know people who are and I know you and those like you are in for a world of hurt. If you can’t entertain the idea of this topic, you’ll lose your mind when the real issues begin. And that won’t be long. Good luck.

Please don't feel sorry for me. I have me covered. I surely don't want your pity or your judgement. Worry about yourself. Apparently you didn't read what I wrote. As I have stated, I read all of the articles not just the ones that tell one side (your side) of the issue. Open mindedness helps aid in the understanding of the issue. You should try it. Your post attacks me and there in lies your problem. I surely don't want to listen to someone who will berate me because I may offer a different point of view. While I didn't express my point of view on the particular subject, I did offer a differing opinion from another source. The opinion offered seems to have triggered you. Other than my dumbass comment, I have been nothing short of civil with you. I suggest you try the same approach in talking to people, it might help in allowing people to be more accepting to your point of view. Attacking people will only turn them away which defeats the purpose.

Reactions: JSpears5
Please don't feel sorry for me. I have me covered. I surely don't want your pity or your judgement. Worry about yourself. Apparently you didn't read what I wrote. As I have stated, I read all of the articles not just the ones that tell one side (your side) of the issue. Open mindedness helps aid in the understanding of the issue. You should try it. Your post attacks me and there in lies your problem. I surely don't want to listen to someone who will berate me because I may offer a different point of view. While I didn't express my point of view on the particular subject, I did offer a differing opinion from another source. The opinion offered seems to have triggered you. Other than my dumbass comment, I have been nothing short of civil with you. I suggest you try the same approach in talking to people, it might help in allowing people to be more accepting to your point of view. Attacking people will only turn them away which defeats the purpose.

Soooo, if he was nicer to you you'd believe that chemtrail running, 5g pushing child molesting liberals were out to take over the world by requiring you to wear a mask?

There as some people that such a loose grip on the world that they will believe anyone and anything that lets them think that it is not random.

I am not sure how the governor of Arkansas and a 2nd year law student at Harvard talked Billy Joel into making “we didn’t start the fire” in 1989, but I am sure you are on to something.
I’m not saying he talked him into it, I’m saying that’s how Billy Joel knows about it & decided to put it into the video! Everything I’ve said is coming right up your ass!

ADVERTISEMENT