ADVERTISEMENT

6 states that will decide the election

Arizona Georgia Nevada Pennsylvania Wisconsin and
Michigan probably, maybe NC although it’s looking more and more like Obama’s win there in 2008 was an anomaly. Personally, I don’t consider Florida or Ohio swing states anymore, they’re pretty solid red. Dems would be wise to put their resources elsewhere.

Same with Virginia and Colorado, pretty solid blue now.

PA, WI, and MI are really crucial. If Dems win all 3, then they don’t need anything else. And they’ve won all 3 pretty consistently since 1988.

GA is also huge, if Dems take GA then 2 of the 3 in that trio has to go red. Republicans have only managed to take 2 of those 3 states once since the Reagan landslide in ‘84 - and that was 2016 when Trump took all 3.

Republicans cannot win without winning at least one of WI, MI, PA and it’s entirely possible they’ll need 2. Historically, that’s unlikely to happen. Although as mentioned, Trump did it in 2016.

Reactions: adgjunior
Michigan probably, maybe NC although it’s looking more and more like Obama’s win there in 2008 was an anomaly. Personally, I don’t consider Florida or Ohio swing states anymore, they’re pretty solid red. Dems would be wise to put their resources elsewhere.

Same with Virginia and Colorado, pretty solid blue now.

PA, WI, and MI are really crucial. If Dems win all 3, then they don’t need anything else. And they’ve won all 3 pretty consistently since 1988.

GA is also huge, if Dems take GA then 2 of the 3 in that trio has to go red. Republicans have only managed to take 2 of those 3 states once since the Reagan landslide in ‘84 - and that was 2016 when Trump took all 3.

Republicans cannot win without winning at least one of WI, MI, PA and it’s entirely possible they’ll need 2. Historically, that’s unlikely to happen. Although as mentioned, Trump did it in 2016.
I agree and it’s going to be very close for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT