ADVERTISEMENT

$750

tenor.gif

And What Exactly are you saying? 750 so fracking what. How many playoff games and Gnatty games have you been to? How much have you spent? I'm going on about 30k all in during the last 5 year run On just playoffs so please tell me what in the hell a SavOn Price City Dollar General Holler price of $750 has to do with anything, esp this early in the season. Do enlighten us, counselor. When I see Folks quoting $750 this, 500 on that, ZMG too expeeeeeeensive on this board it might as well be $7.50 based on the insane amount of money myself and a Legion Of TigerBaller Fans contribute this program. $750 is what it costs me to take Lot 2 Emer Away Court Deuce in the potty shitter.

Dude, you are wasting your time again (although this was clever OP). Again, I ask the question. IF Donald Trump hasn't paid taxes in years and is facing 100 million in fines and isn't the rich businessman he tells us all he is... Is there ONE person here that would stop supporting him? I'd suggest not. As I've said before, NOTHING Donald Trump can do or say will lose him a single supporter. So what if he's a criminal that's been evading taxes for years. This is DONALD TRUMP we are talking about. To his supporters, he is above the law in EVERY WAY. Hell, if he loses the election he's counting on 9 guys in robes to keep him President for another 4 years and damn what the American People say. He could tear this country apart by doing this and he won't lose a single vote. To be fair, I will admit that the past 4 years are exactly what I expected from a Trump Presidency and I suppose that's true of his supporters as well... so there's that.

Reactions: clemsontiger02
He obviously just wanted to stick it to the libs and Obama by not having his money circulating during that administration. 200 IQ

Dude, you are wasting your time again (although this was clever OP). Again, I ask the question. IF Donald Trump hasn't paid taxes in years and is facing 100 million in fines and isn't the rich businessman he tells us all he is... Is there ONE person here that would stop supporting him? I'd suggest not. As I've said before, NOTHING Donald Trump can do or say will lose him a single supporter. So what if he's a criminal that's been evading taxes for years. This is DONALD TRUMP we are talking about. To his supporters, he is above the law in EVERY WAY. Hell, if he loses the election he's counting on 9 guys in robes to keep him President for another 4 years and damn what the American People say. He could tear this country apart by doing this and he won't lose a single vote. To be fair, I will admit that the past 4 years are exactly what I expected from a Trump Presidency and I suppose that's true of his supporters as well... so there's that.

Absolutely. It's been a good 4 years for America.

The political elites from both parties getting shaken up buy a non-politician. Great economy and stock market (pre covid). Which will come back post covid with DJT as POTUS. NATO paying more for their own defense (better deal for American Taxpayers). Better trade deals. Obama's JV team largely taken out in the Mid East. No more of my tax dollars going to bribe Iran. Solumani (responsible for many American injuries and deaths in Iraq) dead. Appointment of lots of judges and justices who are more likely to rule on laws in accordance with the Constitution then to try and "fix" society by legislating from the bench. Putting America first on the global stage. Fighting against gangs like MS-13. Historic low Black unemployment. Prison and sentencing reform. Brokering a historic peace deal between Israel and Arab countries (for which he was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize).

DJT is no more of a bad person than any of the establishment swamp dwellers like Biden. I vote for who is helping America and will help America the most. Trump.

The political elites from both parties getting shaken up buy a non-politician. Great economy and stock market (pre covid). Which will come back post covid with DJT as POTUS. NATO paying more for their own defense (better deal for American Taxpayers). Better trade deals. Obama's JV team largely taken out in the Mid East. No more of my tax dollars going to bribe Iran. Solumani (responsible for many American injuries and deaths in Iraq) dead. Appointment of lots of judges and justices who are more likely to rule on laws in accordance with the Constitution then to try and "fix" society by legislating from the bench. Putting America first on the global stage. Fighting against gangs like MS-13. Historic low Black unemployment. Prison and sentencing reform. Brokering a historic peace deal between Israel and Arab countries (for which he was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize).

DJT is no more of a bad person than any of the establishment swamp dwellers like Biden. I vote for who is helping America and will help America the most. Trump.
Bless your heart.

you are definitely a loyal cult member. Seeing as how he referred to people like you - who served their country - as "losers" and "suckers" while he also paid less taxes than you did, I am shocked you still support him. And when you consider the state of our nation right now: 4% of the world's population and 25% of the covid deaths, record unemployment, record national deficit and debt, riots, looting, etc. All I can really say to you is... yikes.

you are definitely a loyal cult member. Seeing as how he referred to people like you - who served their country - as "losers" and "suckers" while he also paid less taxes than you did, I am shocked you still support him. And when you consider the state of our nation right now: 4% of the world's population and 25% of the covid deaths, record unemployment, record national deficit and debt, riots, looting, etc. All I can really say to you is... yikes.

You shouldn't be shocked by now. Donald Trump could piss down his supporter's backs and they'd be telling you how climate change is a hoax and how refreshing this warm spring shower is. It's the way it is now.

What I'm hearing from you is exactly what I was talking about. So, no...you won't stop supporting him if he turns out to be a criminal.

They are all criminals. I just benefit more from DJT and so does our military, first responders, minorities, blue collar workers, white collar workers .....

WellI guess Hunter Biden benefitted more from his Dad being in office. BUt he is like 1 guy.

Reactions: nsp1996

Bezos paid 1.2% on $13b of profit.....not loss making businesses but profit. The system is setup in a way that lets you write off insolvent companies, every clever business owner out there knows that the closer to insolvent you are, the less you pay in taxes. Hence why most millionaires invest in tax shelters which look like poor investments.

I didn't need to see his tax returns to know that he avoids tax.......most of the 1% do.

They are all criminals. I just benefit more from DJT and so does our military, first responders, minorities, blue collar workers, white collar workers .....

WellI guess Hunter Biden benefitted more from his Dad being in office. BUt he is like 1 guy.

...black workers, women workers, prisoners facing unjustly harsh sentences.

What I'm hearing from you is exactly what I was talking about. So, no...you won't stop supporting him if he turns out to be a criminal.

Of course I would stop supporting him and not vote for him in the 2028 election.

If I don't vote for Trump in this election, then I am conceding the WH to Kamela Harris and whoever the unelected, unnamed people that have their hooks into a corrupt, and senile Joe Biden (after 40yrs and all the personal enrichment of his family of course he will do as he is told). Why would I want the racical, left wing democrat party in the WH?

Look, we all know joe biden is losing his mental faculties. It is obvious. We all know that Joe Biden is completely corrupt after 40 yrs in washington, as evidenced by his quid pro quo with Ukraine on behalf of his family interests.

I don't trust Kamela, period, nor do I trust the unnamed, unelected people who are pulling the Joe Biden's strings.

Trump is not Mother Theresa. But he has done a lot of good things for this country. He gets my vote. A Harris administration would be worse. Way worse.

I'm no cult member, however I do understand how it could come across that way to someone who is ruled by his emotions.

Reactions: Pvilletigerfan
Of course I would stop supporting him and not vote for him in the 2028 election.

If I don't vote for Trump in this election, then I am conceding the WH to Kamela Harris and whoever the unelected, unnamed people that have their hooks into a corrupt, and senile Joe Biden (after 40yrs and all the personal enrichment of his family of course he will do as he is told). Why would I want the racical, left wing democrat party in the WH?

Look, we all know joe biden is losing his mental faculties. It is obvious. We all know that Joe Biden is completely corrupt after 40 yrs in washington, as evidenced by his quid pro quo with Ukraine on behalf of his family interests.

I don't trust Kamela, period, nor do I trust the unnamed, unelected people who are pulling the Joe Biden's strings.

Trump is not Mother Theresa. But he has done a lot of good things for this country. He gets my vote. A Harris administration would be worse. Way worse.

My friend, you are lost.

well said

Bezos paid 1.2% on $13b of profit.....not loss making businesses but profit. The system is setup in a way that lets you write off insolvent companies, every clever business owner out there knows that the closer to insolvent you are, the less you pay in taxes. Hence why most millionaires invest in tax shelters which look like poor investments.

I didn't need to see his tax returns to know that he avoids tax.......most of the 1% do.

You point is well taken... BUT most of the 1% aren't looking at $100 million in fines. So it seems like one of two things is going on here. !. Either Trump is lying his ass off and has been making money hand over fist and filing his taxes like he's losing money. 2. Trump is lying his ass off to everyone when he tells us all how rich and successful he and is telling the truth on his taxes about barely keeping his head above water. It's kind of one of the two. But again, the point is moot. If he's a rich criminal he's not going to lose a single vote. If he's not the businessman he tells us all, he's not going to lose a single vote.

Hey slick last I looked it was you and your ilk doing all the rioting and looting and you blaming that on Trump? Hahaha talk abt a cult huh

Hey slick last I looked it was you and your ilk doing all the rioting and looting and you blaming that on Trump? Hahaha talk abt a cult huh

you sure about that slick?

you sure about that slick?

Yep you right it’s all the rights fault. We put out those pallets of bricks and rocks for all you lefty’s to throw through windows and all. Yep it’s all right leaning cities that are burning and looting. Yep all Trumps fault

You point is well taken... BUT most of the 1% aren't looking at $100 million in fines. So it seems like one of two things is going on here. !. Either Trump is lying his ass off and has been making money hand over fist and filing his taxes like he's losing money. 2. Trump is lying his ass off to everyone when he tells us all how rich and successful he and is telling the truth on his taxes about barely keeping his head above water. It's kind of one of the two. But again, the point is moot. If he's a rich criminal he's not going to lose a single vote. If he's not the businessman he tells us all, he's not going to lose a single vote.

Most of the 1% simply just slip under the radar because they aren't quite as egregious as Trump is. Most ride the line of being modest with the write offs so you avoid audit but still don't pay through the nose come tax season. Trump went the opposite direction, which private companies give you much more flexibility versus public companies otherwise Bezos might be in the same boat.

I'm the CEO of a private company that does about $103m in annual revenue and we look for all possible tax breaks we can find, both in the US, the UK and Asia. We declare loss where we can and even take advantage by moving currency around when we can. That's not a reflection on my personal taxes, just the .llc side

In all honesty, I haven't gone deep on the reports so I don't know he how structures his finances. He could have all of his cash in hedge funds and only pays capital gains if he transacts positions, which would also let him write off years where the fund doesn't report growth/positive earnings. He could also simply use his companies for all personal expenses and not draw a salary, which would also help him avoid tax obligations. Tough to say how we avoids without more research.

That said, though his tax documents might not be seen as favorable character points, it doesn't necessarily implicate him in anything illegal. It may mean he's not the sharpest at running a business but he's not going to jail anytime soon.

Reactions: hopefultiger13
Deutsche Bank......pretty public info.

Deutsche is the biggest one, then Ladder Capital, but that still doesn't add up to the $421 he personally guaranteeing. Plus his total business loans (not just the ones he personally guaranteed) are said to be in excess of $1B. The real concern here is if he is beholden to any foreign power or lender. That is why previous presidents have divested. (hell Jimmy Carter gave up his peanut farm).

Plus apparently even though his businesses were losing money he was able to drop large amounts of cash into them, making people wonder where that cash came from.

By the way, if Obama had refused to show his tax returns and then we found out this about him, your head would have exploded.

Reactions: hopefultiger13
Deutsche is the biggest one, then Ladder Capital, but that still doesn't add up to the $421 he personally guaranteeing. Plus his total business loans (not just the ones he personally guaranteed) are said to be in excess of $1B. The real concern here is if he is beholden to any foreign power or lender. That is why previous presidents have divested. (hell Jimmy Carter gave up his peanut farm).

Plus apparently even though his businesses were losing money he was able to drop large amounts of cash into them, making people wonder where that cash came from.

By the way, if Obama had refused to show his tax returns and then we found out this about him, your head would have exploded.

My God yes... Can you IMAGINE the Republicans if Obama had denied that he had any business in Russia and THEN it was found out that he was negotiating for an Obama Tower in downtown Moscow AND that he offered Putin the penthouse to sweeten the deal? I think that there might be a LITTLE CONCERN about Russian ties. But if it's Donald Trump... well they just shrug.
Can you imagine if Obama paid off a hooker to keep quiet during the election and then told us it was to avoid embarrassment to his family?

Most of the 1% simply just slip under the radar because they aren't quite as egregious as Trump is. Most ride the line of being modest with the write offs so you avoid audit but still don't pay through the nose come tax season. Trump went the opposite direction, which private companies give you much more flexibility versus public companies otherwise Bezos might be in the same boat.

I'm the CEO of a private company that does about $103m in annual revenue and we look for all possible tax breaks we can find, both in the US, the UK and Asia. We declare loss where we can and even take advantage by moving currency around when we can. That's not a reflection on my personal taxes, just the .llc side

In all honesty, I haven't gone deep on the reports so I don't know he how structures his finances. He could have all of his cash in hedge funds and only pays capital gains if he transacts positions, which would also let him write off years where the fund doesn't report growth/positive earnings. He could also simply use his companies for all personal expenses and not draw a salary, which would also help him avoid tax obligations. Tough to say how we avoids without more research.

That said, though his tax documents might not be seen as favorable character points, it doesn't necessarily implicate him in anything illegal. It may mean he's not the sharpest at running a business but he's not going to jail anytime soon.

I agree with what you are saying. I don't have a problem with taking your deductions when and where you can. I'm certainly not a CEO, but I take all the deductions I can. Legally. That's most of the CEOs, I bet. You avoid paying any and everything you can, but you keep it legal. Having your daughter being paid on a project AND paying her for the same project as a consultant is double dipping. That's straight up illegal as I understand things. So either Trump is acting illegally or he's not the sharpest at running a business as you said. But again, The point is moot. I mean there could be a notation in his taxes that says ... "OK the next deduction is where we act illegally and I, Donald Trump approve acting illegally". And he wouldn't lose a single supporter.

And What Exactly are you saying? 750 so fracking what. How many playoff games and Gnatty games have you been to? How much have you spent? I'm going on about 30k all in during the last 5 year run On just playoffs so please tell me what in the hell a SavOn Price City Dollar General Holler price of $750 has to do with anything, esp this early in the season. Do enlighten us, counselor. When I see Folks quoting $750 this, 500 on that, ZMG too expeeeeeeensive on this board it might as well be $7.50 based on the insane amount of money myself and a Legion Of TigerBaller Fans contribute this program. $750 is what it costs me to take Lot 2 Emer Away Court Deuce in the potty shitter.
Oh wow. I was a completely on board, but then you zigged when I needed you to zag. What in the world is this?

Actually, quite the opposite. Tax returns should be confidential, much like I didn't think Obama needed to produce his birth certificate. If you were to take tax returns from everyone in politics, I bet you'd be pretty shocked at what you found. Lots of politicians on $200k salaries living well beyond what $200k affords......

Also, the government would have seen his tax returns before he ran for office. Fairly certain that's included in a top secret background check.

Reactions: tallulahtiger30319
I agree with what you are saying. I don't have a problem with taking your deductions when and where you can. I'm certainly not a CEO, but I take all the deductions I can. Legally. That's most of the CEOs, I bet. You avoid paying any and everything you can, but you keep it legal. Having your daughter being paid on a project AND paying her for the same project as a consultant is double dipping. That's straight up illegal as I understand things. So either Trump is acting illegally or he's not the sharpest at running a business as you said. But again, The point is moot. I mean there could be a notation in his taxes that says ... "OK the next deduction is where we act illegally and I, Donald Trump approve acting illegally". And he wouldn't lose a single supporter.

Absolutely fair points and I guess I'd ask the same about Biden, will he lose support with more and more information coming out around Ukraine? My gut says the answer is no, especially this election where it all seems so blindly committed to a party, not a candidate.

Reactions: tallulahtiger30319
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT