ADVERTISEMENT

A few comments after getting home from the game.

dustinw

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Aug 29, 2005
Holy smokes was it hot, it was tough on the kids and really took the crowd out of it once we got up 21

The whole hill experience is terrible. There is no excitement after Dabo standing there for 5 mins then coming down 2x2. Really bummed at how that’s handled now.

Offense looked crisp. OL is the MVP through 3 games Haynes looked good showed good acceleration and ran hard. 0/1/8/10 caught the ball well. Cade had a couple of so so throws and his stats won’t show it but I thought he looked better than against App. States ls defense was soft but he still got some pressure and made the right throws and ran it well. Really good game from him

I am afraid our defense is very average. They seem to lack aggression and we don’t look like we attack like years before. I have been behind Wes but I don’t think he is getting it done. Guys just don’t seem to play with the fire we are use to seeing and Lb play hasn’t been very good. Woodaz is playing well but Carter has had a bad year so far. I don’t care about stats much I am just going off the eye test. Where is the defense that showed up first half against UGA?

NC State is absolute trash but I thought Bailey looked like a promising young guy

Special teams looked pretty solid

Sammy Brown played better than against App but still some mistakes but you can tell he is going to be ok in time.

2nd/3rd defense team looks like they just go through the motions. Some of that might have been the temps and the score

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.