ADVERTISEMENT

Abortion Bans working as planned

Idaho said hold my beer. Not only are abortions punishable by up to 5 years in prison, you will also be punished for taking a minor who has been raped by her father across state lines to get one. Insane how extreme the Right has become.

• Sad
Reactions: nytigerfan
Idaho said hold my beer. Not only are abortions punishable by up to 5 years in prison, you will also be punished for taking a minor who has been raped by her father across state lines to get one. Insane how extreme the Right has become.

Too right dude! I'm in Idaho here and it's a very weird state. Honestly, I'm a bit confused by my state though.

It's illegal for a parent to carry their child across state lines to get an abortion. Government protecting unborn kids... OK... government protecting people

It's illegal for a parent to carry their kid across state lines to have gender altering surgery. Government Protecting minors/kids from having elective surgery that alters them for life. OK... government protecting people

Perfectly legal for a parent to withhold life saving medical care from their child if they say their religion doesn't believe in medical treatment? WHAT????

Reactions: Clemson Carl3

The truth of the matter is that both poles are extreme at the moment. The country is going through meiosis, we will split in time. The natural process of things. Just most people that are at the extremes generally aren't going to be the ones doing the fighting and dying, yet they are the ones that are the loudest and will push us into it.

you approve of this type of shit i see. fvcking sicko
People have the right to disagree about abortion laws. I hear/see a lot of people talk and scream about tolerance, but I see very few that actually put it into practice. Whether or not you agree, calling someone a fvcking sicko isn't going to help the problem, only divide further. That is the only thing you are going to accomplish. Doesn't seem productive to me. Perhaps we should actually speak to each other with respect and argue our positions responsibly? Still might not work, but if we all did that instead of revert to name calling, which any child can do, I feel there would be at least minimal improvement. Instead, lets continue to march towards more death, killing, and division, as the process of meiosis continues.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT