ADVERTISEMENT

Active shooter in Florence

It is in a subdivision about two miles from west Florence high school. Two Florence city police and 3 Florence county deputies were shot

Time to fire up the thoughts and prayers machine. Gotta keep it running strong
listen young dickface, faith without works is dead so of course there has to be action, but i dont think its too crazy to say that leading a spriritual life can improve your quality of life and possibly stop a few of these occurences. Nobody is saying just pray and that's it. Carry on with your usual though. Youve really hit bottom on the board

Do you take joy in being a troll?
No. But this happens every time. Shooting happens. One side calls for change, other side calls for thoughts and prayers.

One could work but hasn’t been tried, one clearly doesn’t work.

Not a troll when it’s the truth
listen young dickface, faith without works is dead so of course there has to be action, but i dont think its too crazy to say that leading a spriritual life can improve your quality of life and possibly stop a few of these occurences. Nobody is saying just pray and that's it. Carry on with your usual though. Youve really hit bottom on the board
See my response above

No. But this happens every time. Shooting happens. One side calls for change, other side calls for thoughts and prayers.

See my response above
again, prayer is never a bad thing and nothign something to be mocked

611.gif

See my response above
So what change is calling people out for praying accomplishing. I’ll hang up and listen. No, here’s the answer. Just to start shit.

So what change is calling people out for praying accomplishing. I’ll hang up and listen. No, here’s the answer. Just to start shit.
I’m not calling people out for praying. Praying is a good thing. I’m calling people out who expect that praying will just fix it. It hasn’t and it’s not going to. We need to do something about it.

Because that’s done so much to help so far.
So you tried prayer and it didn't work for you? I would have to write a volume of books to describe how my life has been blessed by prayer.....mine and others. I just prayed for you now....for your blessing. I hope you get to experience Him in the same way that I have for so many years.

An officer of a shot during a traffic stop off of Hoffmeyer Road, that's all I'm aware of unless other officers have been shot trying to apprehend the gunman

Reactions: DieHard4Clemson
I’m not calling people out for praying. Praying is a good thing. I’m calling people out who expect that praying will just fix it. It hasn’t and it’s not going to. We need to do something about it.
To be fair, @amynhop is praying for peace with the officers and their families. Although, I’m sure she has prayed for these types of incidents to stop. Both of which have never hurt anybody. So what’s the issue here? Is it that hard to leave it alone? Do you have some proof that her prayers have caused more suffering? No, so why even bother? Bad form brother.

Damn, @johnhugh, if you've pissed off Howard's Jock, you should leave well enough alone man.

So you tried prayer and it didn't work for you? I would have to write a volume of books to describe how my life has been blessed by prayer.....mine and others. I just prayed for you now....for your blessing. I hope you get to experience Him in the same way that I have for so many years.
Lol could you possibly be more condescending?

Reactions: VeniceTiger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT