ADVERTISEMENT

American hero John Lewis has passed away.

If you truly don’t already know, and you truly want to be educated, there is something called Google that will find you many obituaries that will tell you all you need to know.

if not, shame on you.
My friend, some of us don't give a shit about your social media or the 'national news'.......which I haven't watched in years.

You and your 'woke ass' situation are why this country is in the situation it is.

I have ONE vote. I use it.
I have ONE Savior and my Theology is as fixed ( but growing ) as my political position..........which is just a little right of Attila the Hun.

You are welcome to be who you are.........but you will not be that person as you age and develop........ but your response is part of the problem with this country.

I will not worry myself with BS in the media and get most of my 'nfo' from TI.

I asked a simple question. Seemed reasonable to me. Was genuine.

I don't give a rat's ass about whoever he/she was.
Would like to know, if it's important, as the OP thinks.

But no.

You direct me to the darth vader of the internet without offering any information.

Appreciate the effort, dude

not

My friend, some of us don't give a shit about your social media or the 'national news'.......which I haven't watched in years.

You and your 'woke ass' situation are why this country is in the situation it is.

I have ONE Savior and my Theology is as fixed ( but growing ) as my political position..........which is just a little right of Attila the Hun.

You are welcome to be who you are.........but you will not be that person as you age and develop........ but your response is part of the problem with this country.

But no.

You direct me to the darth vader of the internet without offering any information.

not

Well that was something. Congrats on demonstrating what a douche you are.

John Lewis was a truly remarkable American hero, and if you’d rather take the time to go on a rant about how right wing you are than take 5 minutes to educate yourself, despite your initial request, then I think that says all we need to know about you.

Well that was something. Congrats on demonstrating what a douche you are.

John Lewis was a truly remarkable American hero, and if you’d rather take the time to go on a rant about how right wing you are than take 5 minutes to educate yourself, despite your initial request, then I think that says all we need to know about you.
thanks for the information, kid

But no.

not
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Lewis_(civil_rights_leader)

Only comment I have is at a high level ... at least ... you should’ve known who he was ...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Lewis_(civil_rights_leader)

Only comment I have is at a high level ... at least ... you should’ve known who he was ...
Didn't know the name.
Do know the face.

Thank you for the link.

We need MANY more like this man to step up and Lead.

As stated, I don't follow the BS that the media has become.
This man, on the other hand, stood up and was all about the OPPOSITE of what we are experiencing now.

"another one bites the dust"

We don't have enough men of character as it is
To lose one is sad.

Didn't know the name.
Do know the face.

Thank you for the link.

This man, on the other hand, stood up and was all about the OPPOSITE of what we are experiencing now.

To lose one is sad.

yet, you couldn’t take 30 seconds to look him up, but could take 5 minutes to write a rant proclaiming how right wing you are.

I suggest you shit the F up before yo embarrass yourself more.

But no.

not
Who is your savior? Doesn't sound like mine.

Didn't know the name.
Do know the face.

Thank you for the link.

To lose one is sad.

“I don’t give a rat’s ass about whoever he/she was.”

But no.

not
tenor.gif

Reactions: ClemTigsCo

But no.

not

Also, asshole, this is much less important than your obvious ignorance and racism, but in response to your comment about the kind of person I’ll be as I age and develop comment, let me tell you about that.

I’m 43 years old. My undergrad degree is in physics from MIT. My grad degree is in materials science from Stanford. But I gave up a lucrative engineering career in 2002 to start over entirely and to get involved in politics because I love my country and I was aghast at George W Bush being put in charge of it.

I literally lived with 4 other dudes in a one-bedroom apartment in my first political job, while I worked 6.5 days a week. I worked my way up to become a successful political strategist, always only working for people or causes I believe in.

Hell yes, I’m a liberal, and I damn proud of it. And while I disagree with honest conservatives like the late John McCain, I still respect the hell out of the ones like him that always put country first.

what I don’t respect are snowflakes like you that get so easily triggered that they feel the need to go on an embarrassing, racist, condescending rant, instead of taking 30 seconds to look up John Lewis.

and I certainly don’t need a jackass like you telling me that I’ll grow out of this “woke” phase of mine.

I know exactly who I am, and what I stand for, and I’m damn proud of it.

right now, I doubt you can say the same thing.

(Apologizes for any typos above, typed on an iPhone with, as you can tell, more passion than proofreading)

Is this the civil rights pioneer from the 60's that that ended up being the career left-wingnut who wouldn't attend either George W's or Trump's Inaugurations because they weren't "legitimate"? (code word for, "I didn't like the result of the election").

Also, asshole, this is much less important than your obvious ignorance and racism, but in response to your comment about the kind of person I’ll be as I age and develop comment, let me tell you about that.

I’m 43 years old. My undergrad degree is in physics from MIT. My grad degree is in materials science from Stanford. But I gave up a lucrative engineering career in 2002 to start over entirely and to get involved in politics because I love my country and I was aghast at George W Bush being put in charge of it.

I literally lived with 4 other dudes in a one-bedroom apartment in my first political job, while I worked 6.5 days a week. I worked my way up to become a successful political strategist, always only working for people or causes I believe in.

Hell yes, I’m a liberal, and I damn proud of it. And while I disagree with honest conservatives like the late John McCain, I still respect the hell out of the ones like him that always put country first.

what I don’t respect are snowflakes like you that get so easily triggered that they feel the need to go on an embarrassing, racist, condescending rant, instead of taking 30 seconds to look up John Lewis.

and I certainly don’t need a jackass like you telling me that I’ll grow out of this “woke” phase of mine.

I know exactly who I am, and what I stand for, and I’m damn proud of it.

right now, I doubt you can say the same thing.

(Apologizes for any typos above, typed on an iPhone with, as you can tell, more passion than proofreading)

So I will agree with you that his response was way over the top however where do you get that he is a racist? That is a hell of a word to throw on someone you know nothing about.

But no.

not
Well, this is not my fight, but he is a very historical figure. Not simply a Congressman at time of death, but a very historical figure in the Sixties Civil Rights Movement. That may not mean much to you but it does to most every other true American, regardless of their party orientation.

Reactions: tigerworx
Sorry to say, I didn't know who he was either. Does that make me a racist? Just asking?? :oops:

Sorry to say, I didn't know who he was either. Does that make me a racist? Just asking?? :oops:
Not really but it is really odd that you wouldnt know at all who he was for as long as he has been around on the political scene since the sixties.

But no.

not
Where did he mention social media or national news?

Is this the civil rights pioneer from the 60's that that ended up being the career left-wingnut who wouldn't attend either George W's or Trump's Inaugurations because they weren't "legitimate"? (code word for, "I didn't like the result of the election").
Amen brother, yes that is only part of what that left wing nut has done. He may have marched once a pond a time and done something admirable, but the last 30 years has been a disaster.

Reactions: nsp1996
And we blame Pearman for Clemson’s perceived racism

we are letting the enemy win when the escalation is this bad

OP made a post about a long time congressman who died - fair enough but “hero” status obviously offended someone

so maybe an “OT:” was appropriate but response clearly highlights shortsightedness and lack of social awareness

lol

now this commie liberal guy who gets his panties ruffled

at least he knows what we feel like when people like him attack the flag and constitution and try to take your power away

I am quite sure that racism and Christianity do NOT go hand in hand. Jesus was not a racist, and I am quite sure he won't abide one. Hope you get the spit though...

But no.

not
Agreed. It is very woke to know who John Lewis is. Knowing basic information about prominent Americans is very liberal and anti-American.

yet, you couldn’t take 30 seconds to look him up, but could take 5 minutes to write a rant proclaiming how right wing you are.

And you made 3-4 posts telling him he should know and educate himself when you could have written a bio in less words?!?!

Easy Trigger. Now who's the douche? Seems to me that he tried to apologize
Sorta. Lighten up Francis

ADVERTISEMENT