ADVERTISEMENT

Amy Coney Barrett

amynhop

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Nov 15, 2005
Wow! This woman is the smartest person in the room. So impressive the way she has presented herself. She’s unflappable. Absolutely no notes and knows the Constitution. She will be confirmed and an asset. A role model and inspiration for all women. I’m in awe of her.

Wow! This woman is the smartest person in the room. So impressive the way she has presented herself. She’s unflappable. Absolutely no notes and knows the Constitution. She will be confirmed and an asset. A role model and inspiration for all women. I’m in awe of her.

I've listened to a great deal of the hearings and she's been amazing. Hasn't been stumped on a single question or statement. Very impressive.

She has proven she is there to focus on interpreting the law, not deliberating on politics which is what the supreme court is there for.

I've listened to a great deal of the hearings and she's been amazing. Hasn't been stumped on a single question or statement. Very impressive.

She has proven she is there to focus on interpreting the law, not deliberating on politics which is what the supreme court is there for.

Absolutely... She has been phenomenal. What a wonderful person she seems to be.

Reactions: PawPlanner

Dang, you are the CEO of a $100MM company and you have that kind of time on your hands?

Reactions: PKPTigers12
yes, bc i look to my intellectuals to answer the majority of questions asked with "i can't say"

That’s not fair. You aren’t giving her the credit she deserves. Can you honestly say that you are not impressed with this woman? She is making the Libs look silly and she’s embarrassing them. They attempt to turn everything into a circus. I thought you were a Conservative?

That’s not fair. You aren’t giving her the credit she deserves. Can you honestly say that you are not impressed with this woman? She is making the Libs look silly and she’s embarrassing them. They attempt to turn everything into a circus. I thought you were a Conservative?
i can be a conservative and oppose this incredibly unqualified nominee. she came totally unprepared and is just dodging questions knowing that it doesn't matter. no, i'm not impressed with her at all.

i can be a conservative and oppose this incredibly unqualified nominee. she came totally unprepared and is just dodging questions knowing that it doesn't matter. no, i'm not impressed with her at all.

Are you day drinking? Lol.

Reactions: CUTiger1977
So you are saying she didn't cry and freak out like the drunk sexual abuser Kavanaugh did during his hearings?

Love Hawaii, especially Kauai but I'm really not liking Senator Hirono. More like, O-hell-no.

She's in a room full of politicians. That goes without saying.

giphy.gif

sure thing my dude. how about backing that statement up with some supporting facts

She‘s the smartest person in the room. By a lot. She has no notes. She is amazing.
She has been impressive. She is well qualified and should pass , although many democrats will have to symbolically vote her down since the issue for dems is that the country should not even be in this process after the way mcconnell has stacked the courts and a mere two to three weeks before an election. The lack of her taking or having notes has made for some loud cheering from the peanut gallery, but , while a cute moment, it is a nothing burger for me. i dont know why a justice nominee would have notes or take notes during an interview. If they have the education and the experience, without any scams or skeletons in the closet, then it is simply a matter of sitting it through and giving truthful answers. However, The dems have done a good job of using the hearings to expose the pending pre-existing conditions litigation , of which most fox news senior citizen listeners are totally unaware, that trump wants to take away health care in the middle of a pandemic, and that the supreme court could be deciding this years election outcome. Hence, ,the record turnouts for dems the past few days across the country. Fifteen million have already voted and still going strong.

Reactions: fcctiger12
Clearly, the only video of the hearing that you have seen is the Twitter post you shared.

You may refer to it as, being the boss.

Don’t be jealous.

I'm the boss, in fact I own the company. I can set my schedule to whatever I like. But I sure as shit don't have the time to watch three days of supreme court nomination hearings. Too many people depending on me.

I'm the boss, in fact I own the company. I can set my schedule to whatever I like. But I sure as shit don't have the time to watch three days of supreme court nomination hearings. Too many people depending on me.

You should hire better employees and trust them. Worked for me.

Cool story. You will have a lot more time to spend wanking all day after november 3rd since you wont be able to post 30 times a day on TI.

$ is already in the bank. I’ll be smiling, either way.

I succeeded under Obama, Trump, and will do so even if Kamala is elected. $ isn’t my concern... the world my two kids grow up in, is.

$ is already in the bank. I’ll be smiling, either way.

I succeeded under Obama, Trump, and will do so even if Kamala is elected. $ isn’t my concern... the world my two kids grow up in, is.

Reactions: PAWrocka
Dang, you are the CEO of a $100MM company and you have that kind of time on your hands?

LoL, this dude isn't the CEO of anything. Kind of like @amynhop isn't a "brain surgeon." For whatever reason, you'll have to ask them, they feel the need to lie about their successes. Probably why they worship a president who lies about his successes.

LoL, this dude isn't the CEO of anything. Kind of like @amynhop isn't a "brain surgeon." For whatever reason, you'll have to ask them, they feel the need to lie about their successes. Probably why they worship a president who lies about his successes.

"Lol, this dude isn't the CEO of anything" ......well said......English major? At least you capitalized Lol I guess.

Why do you feel motivated to attack someone you don't even know on a message board? I've been totally civil in my posts and responses to other posts.

"Lol, this dude isn't the CEO of anything" ......well said......English major? At least you capitalized Lol I guess.

Why do you feel motivated to attack someone you don't even know on a message board? I've been totally civil in my posts and responses to other posts.

Forgive @okclem, as he’s very frustrated.

I can't wait for fags to not be able to besmirch the sanctity of my marriage and subsequent divorce.

she schooled pretty much every democrat

as the day went on you could see dems changing their questions

they were getting scared of her

:/
The Court can’t just “overturn” Obergefell. That isn’t how how the SCOTUS works.
Ha I'm well aware of that...but the moment a Kim Davis-like case actually reaches the Supreme Court, what way do you expect them to judge?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT