ADVERTISEMENT

Amy Coney Barrett

Ha I'm well aware of that...but the moment a Kim Davis-like case actually reaches the Supreme Court, what way do you expect them to judge?
I would expect them to rule in a way that doesn’t violate the 14th Amendment. Sexual Orientation is a protected class.
Claims that Obergefell will be overturned is fear mongering at the least.

I think ACB is going to surprise a lot of people on both sides of the aisle.

I would expect them to rule in a way that doesn’t violate the 14th Amendment. Sexual Orientation is a protected class.
Claims that Obergefell will be overturned is fear mongering at the least.

I think ACB is going to surprise a lot of people on both sides of the aisle.
One can hope. The amount of unrest that would occur in this country if gay marriage and abortion are made illegal will be insane and honestly a bit scary to think about.

One can hope. The amount of unrest that would occur in this country if gay marriage and abortion are made illegal will be insane and honestly a bit scary to think about.
Not nearly the amount of unrest if the 2nd Amendment was abolished... which is why I rolled my rolled my eyes at the “Obama is coming for you guns” crowd.

the rights you mentioned are protected in the Constitution. They have been decided, in order for them to be overturned a case would have to present new evidence which shows that the original ruling was unconstitutional. Both of those rights have been litigated to death. Obergefell and Roe v Wade will NOT be overturned.

Now Craig v Masterpiece will absolutely be upheld as it should be, because forcing a private business to participate in a ceremony that violates their freedom of religion, violates the 1st Amendment. A originalist justice will absolutely see it that way. The way you deal with that is via the free market.

Ya ... I lean center right, butI really think ACB is going to surprise a lot of folks.

Just my opinion

Reactions: CodingTiger
She's ten times smarter than RBG.

its not intelligence the left is arguing about

its the heart

in their hearts they think killing a child is ok if the mom is ok with it.

the father has no choice

the baby has no choice

the grandparents have no choice

its all about a girl who commits adultery and is allowed to kill the result of that action

they do no want ACB to be on the supreme court because if a case come up with a dead child

she will side with the child

they are pissed

Reactions: 92TigerME
why do they not care about a child.

its crazy to me

how a human could murder a child because she made a mistake

whew

thats huge

but legal for now

its coming

these children will be protected

and not put in cages

weird how the same ones who would kill a child are furious over obama and turmp putting children in cages

cant have it both ways you dumbass liberals

Reactions: 92TigerME
its not intelligence the left is arguing about

its the heart

in their hearts they think killing a child is ok if the mom is ok with it.

the father has no choice

the baby has no choice

the grandparents have no choice

its all about a girl who commits adultery and is allowed to kill the result of that action

they do no want ACB to be on the supreme court because if a case come up with a dead child

she will side with the child

they are pissed

Oh I agree. They don't recognize the baby as being a separate individual.

Science says otherwise.

The female body is unique in that there are times where two or more bodies may occupy the same space and the dominate one must be accommodating to the vulnerable ones.

ADVERTISEMENT