ADVERTISEMENT

and here...we...go

dbjork6317

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2009
Bunch of Jeffrey Epstein related documents have been released.

Dershowitz named

"Owner of a large hotel chain" - lot of speculation this is Tom Pritzker of Hyatt

And of course the one everyone has been waiting for...

I'm sure more snippets will come out over the next day or two...let's try to remember that regardless of political affiliation anyone involved in this deserves to fry, and I'm sure there'll be plenty from both sides.

giphy.gif

Alan Dershowitz is the ultimate attention whore.

EeOX0zGWsAA2WDO

EeOaGsqX0AAsyKm

With the irrational bloodlust rage that some have against Trump, if there was even a scintella of evidence proving wrongdoing, it would be plastered on every street corner and Facebook post in the country.

Ok. He wished a known sex trafficker/pedophile well. That's enough for me to be disgusted.

EeOX0zGWsAA2WDO

EeOaGsqX0AAsyKm

With the irrational bloodlust rage that some have against Trump, if there was even a scintella of evidence proving wrongdoing, it would be plastered on every street corner and Facebook post in the country.
Trump still was hanging out with a man who raped and pumped out underage girls. Trump even mentioned younger girls when talking about Epstein...

Reactions: IMBlessed
He wished Ghislane Maxwell well while mentioning that they have met several times. That was my reference.

He wished her well in prison? Because it’s inevitable that’s where she’ll be.

how folks take his words and spin it into him being this sick vile individual lumped in with a pedophile is beyond asinine.

Trump still was hanging out with a man who raped and pumped out underage girls. Trump even mentioned younger girls when talking about Epstein...

You mean the guy he banned from his properties upon learning about his scurrilous activities?

I don't care one way or another about Trump, but some of y'all are too got damn dumb to use common sense about the vast majority of accusations levied against him on an hourly basis.

He's a filthy rich businessman who has done shady shit all his life that hangs in circles of other filthy rich businessmen that also do shady shit and hang with shady characters. It's almost impossible to not brush shoulders and interact with terrible human beings in those circles.

The mental gymnastics to constantly justify your loathing of a guy has to be exhausting.

Someone not important is going to jail for a long time.

Nothing happens to these people.

You mean the guy he banned from his properties upon learning about his scurrilous activities?

I don't care one way or another about Trump, but some of y'all are too got damn dumb to use common sense about the vast majority of accusations levied against him on an hourly basis.

He's a filthy rich businessman who has done shady shit all his life that hangs in circles of other filthy rich businessmen that also do shady shit and hang with shady characters. It's almost impossible to not brush shoulders and interact with terrible human beings in those circles.

The mental gymnastics to constantly justify your loathing of a guy has to be exhausting.

My political issues with trump is that he is a larger deficit spending liberal than Obama, Bush, and Clinton. Real questions is what part of his polices do conservatives like? Do they like that Trump has added more gun regulations than Obama or do they like he has much larger deficits than obama?

He said Epstein likes women much younger than him. I have no sympathy for people who protect child ****ers. Even if he didn’t do it, he knew and did nothing. It’s nothing political with my view of Trump when it comes to this.

Let’s be honest... you were disgusted with President Trump long before this story. I’m sure you’re capable of seeing the facts and separating the two.

Yes I was. Doesn't change the fact that he wished an accused sex trafficker and pedophile well.

If he came out and said, "You know, I met Jerry Sandusky several times and I wish him well, frankly" people would - rightly - have an issue with that. Zero difference here, regardless of how you Trump disciples need to spin it in your own minds.

I'm off to enjoy a day in the sun with my family. Y'all have a good one!

Reactions: IMBlessed
Bunch of Jeffrey Epstein related documents have been released.

Dershowitz named

"Owner of a large hotel chain" - lot of speculation this is Tom Pritzker of Hyatt

And of course the one everyone has been waiting for...

I'm sure more snippets will come out over the next day or two...let's try to remember that regardless of political affiliation anyone involved in this deserves to fry, and I'm sure there'll be plenty from both sides.

that sucks about dershowitz

i think he is a brilliant legal mind

guess it time for him to go to jail

looks like clinton could be the first former president go to prison

thats just crazy to think about

i would not be surprised if joe biden had an "encounter or two"

should "conspiracy theories" be taken more serious from now on?

My political issues with trump is that he is a larger deficit spending liberal than Obama, Bush, and Clinton. Real questions is what part of his polices do conservatives like? Do they like that Trump has added more gun regulations than Obama or do they like he has much larger deficits than obama?

He said Epstein likes women much younger than him. I have no sympathy for people who protect child ****ers. Even if he didn’t do it, he knew and did nothing. It’s nothing political with my view of Trump when it comes to this.

You obviously didn't watch the video or you'd be aware that he was one of the few elites to offer help in testifying against Epstein.

Im done defending Trump. Do your due diligence before forming an opinion. That's one of the biggest reasons this country is fvcked and civil discourse is dying.

Last edited:
You obviously didn't watch the video or you'd be aware that he was one of the few elites to offer help in testifying against Epstein.

Im done defending Trump. Due your due diligence before forming an opinion. That's one of the biggest reasons this country is fvcked and civil discourse is dying.
I notice you didn’t mention the deficit Keynesian polices trump is for or how he banned more gun accessories in 4 years than obama did in 8. If you support Trumps policies you are left of center.

200.gif

Easy one, how does negative interest rates help people? Trump is a huge supporter in having savings lose value.

Reactions: TICrack
My political issues with trump is that he is a larger deficit spending liberal than Obama, Bush, and Clinton.

So tell us some of his spending items that bother you. Or is it no the amount of money spent, it is that he is not taxing enough to cover the cost? Go into more detail. Thats what we want to debate. Not about "he said he would grab a pu$$y" or "he had his picture taken with a pedophile. Thats so disgusting!" So fill us in on

"Why your political issue with Trump is "deficit spending" Cut back? or Tax more?

Real questions is what part of his polices do conservatives like?

His number 1 goal of making us energy independent was super important to our economy, to our pocket books, to foreign relations. Middle East is just not that important if we dont need their oil.

IF HRC would have been won the election, unleaded fuel at the pump would be $2 more a gallon at least.

His number 2 is his negotiations with foreign govts and entities. NATO, China, Russia. Love those 3. He may be able see China collapse before we fire a shot. Love that he is making NATO countries pay more.

Number 3 for me- the economy. He removed alot of the red tape the Obama Admin placed on small businesses to thrive. He removed, small business thrived.

Do they like that Trump has added more gun regulations than Obama or do they like he has much larger deficits than obama?

Which gun regulations are you speaking of?

Something I haven't seen asked about all these underage girls;
Where were the parents??
Did they just let their daughters jet set around with rich old guys?
What was the premise of getting these girls to the island or wherever?

Im done defending Trump. Do your due diligence before forming an opinion. That's one of the biggest reasons this country is fvcked and civil discourse is dying.

Im a republican, but Trump did, in fact, “wish her well” right after she was arrested. That’s not up for dispute, and it was an incredibly stupid thing to say. However, he says stupid things all the time so I don’t hate him for it or anything.

Reactions: tigergrad03

Do you think anything would have been done about it if he wasn't president right now? This is a widespread thing with many powerful people involved, the fact that this is finally coming to light for all to see I would say has something to do with Trump. Had Hillary been elected everything would be status quo, ole Epstein would still be doing his thing and anyone who said anything about it would be good ole tinfoil wearing conspiracy nutjobs.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT