ADVERTISEMENT

And of course Trumps a racist

You’re so desperate. One was a quote from 30 years ago that was insensitive. The other was him misspeaking and he corrected himself.

What a pathetic attempt at “gotcha” journalism. Maybe you should call it a day and go back down to the chilis in the Myrtle beach of Mexico.

• Haha
Reactions: Cabotiger
You’re so desperate. One was a quote from 30 years ago that was insensitive. The other was him misspeaking and he corrected himself.

What a pathetic attempt at “gotcha” journalism. Maybe you should call it a day and go back down to the chilis in the Myrtle beach of Mexico.
It's spelled CHILE's you idiot and you should really stfu as well because you idol is and absolute disaster in Colorado but dumbasses like you will ignore that as long as the brother is still coaching.
Deion has always been about Deion and that's never gonna change.
Actually surprised you haven't put me on ignore like you have others since you're such a pussy and hate criticism.

It's spelled CHILE's you idiot and you should really stfu as well because you idol is and absolute disaster in Colorado but dumbasses like you will ignore that as long as the brother is still coaching.
Deion has always been about Deion and that's never gonna change.
Actually surprised you haven't put me on ignore like you have others since you're such a pussy and hate criticism.
Looks like you had too many 3 for 1 margaritas tonight. And the only reason you aren’t on ignore is because I get a kick out of what a hate-filled ignorant jackass you are.

• Haha
Reactions: Cabotiger

Looks like you had too many 3 for 1 margaritas tonight. And the only reason you aren’t on ignore is because I get a kick out of what a hate-filled ignorant jackass you are.
I don’t drink Margaritas, those are for the ladies like you.
Ignorant jackass? Yeah I’m the one that has a name @PrimeIsGettingComfortable.
😂😂😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT