ADVERTISEMENT

Announcers will spend 30 minutes on this

I’ll turn the sound down. Until people started asking these guys to obey police orders. These could have almost all been prevented. Plus all these guys have huge rap sheets. Not a good look.

All this stuff is about finding an election year boogie man. There is no President libs hate more than Trump. He’s even turned the left into war hawks. We’re pulling the military out of the Middle East and they are complaining about that. LMAO

Im really close to not watching any football this year

DearestSpiffyAlpaca-small.gif

I’d be pretty pissed if they took the paw off the helmet and replaced it with anything else...
As much as I hate to say it, there is some traction to this. Hearing that some seniors have asked Dabo to remove the tiger paw in favor of a black fist to show unity. Dabo told them we could do it for one game to make a statement. Not sure what game yet.

Reactions: BHSRebels89
LOL
No triggered at all. Its beyond that. Its more of a SMH, YGBKM kind of frustration
There is so much wrong with the BLM organization as well as the BLM "movement."
Valid points to be made and should be heard but misguided efforts IMO. Thats what makes America great I guess, right?
giphy.gif

Trump is what makes america great

Guys... are you REALLY worried about anything WF does on or off the field? No matter if you are liberal, conservative, or somewhere in between. I'd submit that you don't want a bunch of college football players and ESPN announcers giving you their opinions on race, health, or politics.

Allow Uncle Hopefultiger to instruct you in the pain and annoyance free method that I will be using on Saturday to avoid all of this:

1. Set DVR to record game.
2. At or near 7pm EST... Think to yourself... "Ah, almost time for kickoff"
3. Continue doing whatever it is you are doing.
4. At or near 7:30 pm EST... Think to yourself... "Now it's time for some football.".
5. Start DVR and fast forward until you see the teams lined up for kick off.
6. Press Play.

Bonus Features . You get to fast forward through the first few commercial breaks OR you can "Save" that delay and fast forward through any political commentary that comes up during the game. Personally, I'm holding back to fast forward if Herby cries...

Last edited:
LOL
No triggered at all. Its beyond that. Its more of a SMH, YGBKM kind of frustration
There is so much wrong with the BLM organization as well as the BLM "movement."
Valid points to be made and should be heard but misguided efforts IMO. Thats what makes America great I guess, right?
Yea, you’re triggers. You’re a snowflake.

You are so triggered by an opinion you disagree with that you’re going to quit CFB all together.

normally you would be correct but im getting older and much more willing to walk away from things that upset me and dont make sense

man i am on the same boat with all other sports. hell i will turn the sound off if they keep beating this down my throat but no way i couldn't watch Clemson. Honestly tonights NFL game may have my attention for 30sec until they start with that garbage then im out

Ok let’s throw a Trump sticker on the helmets or jerseys and see what you got to say then

How about a campaign centered around "Unborn Lives Matter". Who would disagree that abortion is awful even if you believe it is a woman's choice? Imagine if all the players wore a patch that said "Unborn Lives Matter" and if you objected you would be called a heartless individual. All during the broadcast the announcers would go on and on about the injustice to unborn individuals.

I imagine a lot of people who support abortion would be really pissed.

Yea, you’re triggers. You’re a snowflake.

You are so triggered by an opinion you disagree with that you’re going to quit CFB all together.
Count me as triggered too then. Thankfully I don't have to watch or listen to a poorly informed twenty year old pontificate about any political matter or denigrate our law enforcement in order to have a life. I can have a lot of fun with all the time and money I've invested in Clemson sports and I certainly will if we go down this fool's path.

How did saying “Black Lives Matter” become equivalent to “Vote for Trump”.

I don’t get what triggers people about the phrase Black Lives Matter. What does the phrase really mean to you guys?
Good Gawd go look up their mission statement. So many people running around shouting BLM and they have no clue what they really stand for.

Robert Deniro is my favorite actor. He's brilliant. I realize his political views are about as different from mine as possible and I'm fine with that. I dont want to hear him or see him give political or social messages to me before, during or after his movies.

Ya so let’s say he insists on putting a PSA trailer before a movie. You aren’t going to see this movie you otherwise would love?

I mean I don’t agree with a lot of what the founders of Chick Fil A stand for, but I’m still going to eat their quality fast food chicken on the regular.

Reactions: Trading Tiger
Good Gawd go look up their mission statement. So many people running around shouting BLM and they have no clue what they really stand for.
“Four years ago, what is now known as the Black Lives Matter Global Network began to organize. It started out as a chapter-based, member-led organization whose mission was to build local power and to intervene when violence was inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes.

In the years since, we’ve committed to struggling together and to imagining and creating a world free of anti-Blackness, where every Black person has the social, economic, and political power to thrive.”

OK, what about this triggers people?

How about a campaign centered around "Unborn Lives Matter". Who would disagree that abortion is awful even if you believe it is a woman's choice? Imagine if all the players wore a patch that said "Unborn Lives Matter" and if you objected you would be called a heartless individual. All during the broadcast the announcers would go on and on about the injustice to unborn individuals.

I imagine a lot of people who support abortion would be really pissed.

It’s easy to be anti-abortion when you don’t have to spend 9 months with an alien growing inside your body that forcibly rips you open from front to back on it’s way into the world.

I’m guessing you believe a 15 year old rape victim should be forced to shoulder the lifelong responsibility of raising the child of her rapist?

ADVERTISEMENT