Another classic post by one of FGF's long time village idiots

Discussion in 'The Bad Apple' started by own you, Feb 12, 2019.

1. own you

Expand Collapse

Freddie.B.Cocky has to be the dumbest imbecile alive! This guy is in his seventy's and acts like a middle school twerp!

"I have not read any of the posts regarding comments above. But this is what happened with Dabo. A quempsum fan was walking down the road picking up cans and bottles to sell in order to buy himself an RC Cola and a Moon Pie. He opens one of the bottles and a genie pops out and gives him one wish. The wish was that quempsum rise to the top of the football world. And low and behold up pops Dabo who was not even a coordinator but was already on the staff. So the genie waves his magic wand and makes Dabo a great coach with tremendous BS skills. So there you have it.
    There is no amount of clever planning in the world that will beat dumb luck. And that is what happened in this case that caused quempsum to rise to the top of the football world."

Freddie.B.Cocky 02/11/2019 @ 11:59 AM on FGF

1 own you, Feb 12, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    ohiotigerz and archi-tiger like this.
  2. hopefultiger13

hopefultiger13 Lake Baikal
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

LOVE this post by Freddie. He's saying that Dabo took a perennial 8 win (more or less) team and over the course of 10 years managed win 5 conference championships, get them to the college football playoffs 4 times in a row and won two of them against who many consider the greatest college coach of all time, was just lucky for those 10 years. Sounds legit.

Personally, I still think Manafold has him beat. This year will be Manafold's 10th year in a row predicting Clemson will go 6-6.

ClemsonGentleman and archi-tiger like this.
  3. treetiger

treetiger The Jack Dunlap Club
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

He was having an acid (LSD) flashback. Someone should have warned him when he was popping that crap back then. Heck, he sounds like he was on a trip when he wrote that!!!

4. hopefultiger13

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Where's Manafold? I'm feeling pretty good about Clemson's schedule, but he will see 6 losses AT LEAST.

5. Clemson Goat

Clemson Goat Moderator
    Expand Collapse

I think he is in hiding...

6. hopefultiger13

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Nah. Manafold never hides. I've always imagined him as a dude that has a sofa and TV on the front porch of his single wide. He sits out there all day smoking camels, drinking RC cola, eating moon pies, and watching reruns of Judge Judy and Dr. Phil. He gives ZERO shiits.