ADVERTISEMENT

Another Democrat Narrative Goes up in Flames – Ex-Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund Says He Had Intel Antifa Was Part of the January 6 Attack (VIDEO)

TigerGrowls

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001

Reactions: Essolover4
Anybody that remotely thinks Antifa or BLM might have been interspersed in the crowd on Jan. 6th at the Capitol would have to be crazy as a bed bug. They only did 2 billion dollars worth of damage to private property and innocent people’s businesses this past year. (Most man made damage in the history of this country.) Attacked innocent people mercilessly all over the country. Demonized, spit upon, ran over and attacked innocent police officers. Burned to the ground several police precincts in several cities. Fire bombed federal buildings in Portland and I believe Seattle. They are avowed and admitted Marxists who hate everything this country has ever stood for. And are behind and totally support the removal of our nation’s founders names from buildings and schools.

I mean, sure they’ve done a few bad things but to think they would stoop so low as to intersperse in a crowd of Trump supporters and help them attack the Capitol building, why you would have to be an idiot to even entertain the idea.

Last edited:

I had no idea that ANTIFA was so well coordinated. It's amazing that they were able to pose as Trump supporters on their social media accounts for years in anticipation of participating in an insurrection on the capitol that was only planned a few weeks before Jan 6th. That is some next level shit. ANTIFA is playing 3D chess.

I had no idea that ANTIFA was so well coordinated. It's amazing that they were able to pose as Trump supporters on their social media accounts for years in anticipation of participating in an insurrection on the capitol that was only planned a few weeks before Jan 6th. That is some next level shit. ANTIFA is playing 3D chess.

THIS. And looking at those live pictures of the assault on the capitol, who knew that the bearded, middle-aged white guy was so well represented in BLM/Anitifa. Because that crowd with a few exceptions, looked pretty pasty white to me.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Anybody that remotely thinks Antifa or BLM might have been interspersed in the crowd on Jan. 6th at the Capitol would have to be crazy as a bed bug. They only did 2 billion dollars worth of damage to private property and innocent people’s businesses this past year. (Most man made damage in the history of this country.) Attacked innocent people mercilessly all over the country. Demonized, spit upon, ran over and attacked innocent police officers. Burned to the ground several police precincts in several cities. Fire bombed federal buildings in Portland and I believe Seattle. They are avowed and admitted Marxists who hate everything this country has ever stood for. And are behind and totally support the removal of our nation’s founders names from buildings and schools.

I mean, sure they’ve done a few bad things but to think they would stoop so low as to intersperse in a crowd of Trump supporters and help them attack the Capitol building, why you would have to be an idiot to even entertain the idea.

LMAO!!! I wonder what you thought when the left was accusing white militias of causing the violence this summer? Probably the same thing I was. Who knew that all those brown black people were all white nationalist? That sounded like total BS to me at the time and this sounds like total BS to me now. There were a bunch of white folks at that riot at the capitol.. so weird that they all belonged to Antifa/BLM, right?

So the guy in charge of security at the capitol is talking about what his "intel" before January 6th was telling him? It seems to me that his intel MIGHT have not been too great based on the number of officers he had working the scene.

I'm thinking he may have been working off a random email similar to this:

Hi there ,this is Donald Trump, your President for most of the month. I heard that some Antifa thugs were going to attack the capital. I estimate their strength at no more than 5 people. So you are all good... nothing to see here... don't bother with National Guard, or even with asking for help from the DC police. You've got this. Remember, this is Antifa... NOT TRUMP supporters.

LMAO!!! I wonder what you thought when the left was accusing white militias of causing the violence this summer? Probably the same thing I was. Who knew that all those brown black people were all white nationalist? That sounded like total BS to me at the time and this sounds like total BS to me now. There were a bunch of white folks at that riot at the capitol.. so weird that they all belonged to Antifa/BLM, right?
I’ve noticed in a couple posts you’ve mentioned that most all the ppl at the Capitol were white. That is true. But have you not noticed that most all the ppl in Antifa are white kids? I have. And half the people at most BLM gatherings are white. So your point isn’t proven by that reasoning.

Look, I’m not denying that most all the folks at the Capitol were Trump supporters ... and the ones who did go in the Capitol were downright idiots. If you re-read my post I used the word interspersed twice: I never said or even hinted that all the ppl there were Antifa or BLM. Hell, all you had to do was buy a red MAGA hat online to fit right in at a Trump rally. Not too hard...and there has been intelligence reports that said they were hearing leading up to Jan. 6th that Antifa and BLM was going to be mixed in with the crowd...

Well now you know Gomer.

Reactions: Essolover4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT