ADVERTISEMENT

Another MAGA Family Values victim. This time Trump aide McEntee grooms teens smh

tboonpickens

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Sep 19, 2001
This douchebag was let go from Trump's initial staff for being too creepy before being brought back into the fold via Trump's Heritage Foundation buddies where his job now is to help identify willing MAGA loyalists who will carry out the Project 2025 gameplan. Amy's preacher is in shambles at this point. Been a rough week.

“In text messages seen by WIRED” 🤣

Here’s another:

“WIRED has been told by a credible witness named Mr. Magoo, that Bigfoot does indeed exist”

But y’all fell for the Russia bullshit so I’m not surprised in the least

“In text messages seen by WIRED” 🤣

Here’s another:

“WIRED has been told by a credible witness named Mr. Magoo, that Bigfoot does indeed exist”

But y’all fell for the Russia bullshit so I’m not surprised in the least

You guys will believe any BS twatter tweet that is form catturd or insurrection Barbie, but Wired Magazine is not to be believed.

Y’all are weird.

You guys will believe any BS twatter tweet that is form catturd or insurrection Barbie, but Wired Magazine is not to be believed.

Y’all are weird.
Wired lost all credibility when they went woke. It's a shame too, used to be a great magazine. One of my childhood favorites, but with the internet all that information plus a lot more is available freely. Plus you can get video context on youtube. Wired went woke and they will go broke like so many other wokies.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Wired lost all credibility when they went woke. It's a shame too, used to be a great magazine. One of my childhood favorites, but with the internet all that information plus a lot more is available freely. Plus you can get video context on youtube. Wired went woke and they will go broke like so many other wokies.
After all, you’ve killed bud light. They ‘went woke’ and are now no longer being sold.

For a fun game pull up the all time graph and try to figure out when you swore off bud light for life.

When they went woke. LOL

And LOL at your "video context".

The latest video to be making the rounds in the magaverse is a reporter asking Kamala what she will do to improve the economy, and her answering with a description of he middle class background. Of course, the video selectively edits the first part of the reporter's question (tell me about your background) and the second part of her answer where she gives specific policies that will improve the economy. I hear trumpty is using that as attack ads now.

The worst part is even when you know it is bullshit, you will keep sharing it. And sharing it. And sharing it.

Just like "kamala uses AI to enhance her crowd size", or "kamala buses people into her rallies and cell phone data proves it", or "2000 mules", or "here is proof that they are eating dogs and cats in Springfield, it is a video of someone in Springfield saying that they read a facebook post about people eating dogs and cats in Springfield", or "I am random tweeter and here is my guess of all the dems who will be named by diddy".

Your internet sources are garbage. Try leaving your safe space echo chamber and thinking for yourself.

m
When they went woke. LOL

The latest video to be making the rounds in the magaverse is a reporter asking Kamala what she will do to improve the economy, and her answering with a description of he middle class background. Of course, the video selectively edits the first part of the reporter's question (tell me about your background) and the second part of her answer where she gives specific policies that will improve the economy. I hear trumpty is using that as attack ads now.

The worst part is even when you know it is bullshit, you will keep sharing it.

Just like "kamala uses AI to enhance her crowd size", or "kamala buses people into her rallies and cell phone data proves it", or "2000 mules", or "here is proof that they are eating dogs and cats in Springfield, it is a video of someone in Springfield saying that they read a facebook post about people eating dogs and cats in Springfield".

Your internet sources are garbage. Try leaving your safe space echo chamber and thinking for yourself.

Should I go to Disney? Was your trip worth the $25k? You don't seemed that relaxed post vacation.

After all, you’ve killed bud light. They ‘went woke’ and are now no longer being sold.

For a fun game pull up the all time graph and try to figure out when you swore off bud light for life.

Didn't you see that MAGA God Kid Rock gave Bud Light a reprieve?

They paid a price a learned a valuable lesson.

When they went woke. LOL

The worst part is even when you know it is bullshit, you will keep sharing it. And sharing it. And sharing it.

Just like "kamala uses AI to enhance her crowd size", or "kamala buses people into her rallies and cell phone data proves it", or "2000 mules", or "here is proof that they are eating dogs and cats in Springfield, it is a video of someone in Springfield saying that they read a facebook post about people eating dogs and cats in Springfield", or "I am random tweeter and here is my guess of all the dems who will be named by diddy".

And your MSM sources are garbage. CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX. They all peddle bullshit. It's just government approved bullshit.

Oh noes, "they" is stopping the word from getting out? Trump is free to talk about it all he wants if he chooses to accept the briefings that the Biden administration is trying to give him. All he has to do is twat about it and it will be widely covered, that is, unless he is colluding with the press to keep it under wraps so he can claim victimhood.

"Trump told the Daily Mail last month that he was refusing intelligence briefings so he would not be accused of leaks. It was not immediately clear whether Trump has resumed regular briefings."

Y’all are weird.

If it looks half-ass official and toes the leftist party line yall will believe it without question, then turn around and laugh at Growls for reposting Twitter “conspiracy theories”

You like to think you’re different than the people you hate, but you’re not. You’re exactly the same.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Remember when Trump ASKED Russia to find dirt on Hillary and they hacked her? Can you show us where you were all bent out of shape? Because I don't recall any Trumpians giving a crap.
You’re right, Hillary had nothing to hide. Idiot. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT