ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone owning property at the beach want to swap weeks?

TopGun01

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Nov 5, 2001
We own a rental house at Hilton Head Island. I have only 2 weeks un-rented this summer -- June 1-8 and Aug 24-31. We would "swap" rentals with another interested Owner for these weeks, or schedule later in the year. Holler back if you are interested and want more details. Tks.

Any interest in a condo in cayman brac?
We've been all over the Caribb but never there. Tell me -- is there a beach area? I know there's lots of hiking and rock climbing, but we like laying out and enjoying the ocean front, and of course snorkeling. But we don't dive or climb!

We've been all over the Caribb but never there. Tell me -- is there a beach area? I know there's lots of hiking and rock climbing, but we like laying out and enjoying the ocean front, and of course snorkeling. But we don't dive or climb!

Grand cayman has a decent beach but cayman brac has almost none. World class diving and decent hiking, great place to get away from everything. Doesn’t sound like it would be for you if you don’t dive and is partly why I don’t use it that much. Kinda tough to get there with two kids under 3 as well.

Grand cayman has a decent beach but cayman brac has almost none. World class diving and decent hiking, great place to get away from everything. Doesn’t sound like it would be for you if you don’t dive and is partly why I don’t use it that much. Kinda tough to get there with two kids under 3 as well.
Gotcha. Yea, I dove in my 20's-40's and even had my bride along once in awhile. But not anymore. Appreciate the offer and info though. Merritt's wife has booked us at Sandals Negril next month and that's what turns us on now. Great beaches and some nightlife. Sounds like you've got some little ones? We have 3 little grandgirls between 1-3 so know what you mean about logistics with kids!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT