ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona Voter Issues

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
This is staggering in scope.

BREAKING: The Arizona Republican party has filed a BOMBSHELL lawsuit against the Secretary of State for violations of the National Voter Registration Act after discovering between 500,000 to 1.3 Million ILLEGAL voters on the voter rolls, including dead people & nonresidents

"The lawsuit highlights outrageous voter registration rates, with some counties exceeding 100% of eligible voters. The lawsuit uncovered that Arizona has between 500,000 to 1,270,000 unaccounted-for voters on the rolls, including deceased individuals and those who have moved away."

"Our findings reveal a staggering number of counties with more registered voters than eligible citizens, this is a clear indication of a system in disarray. We are holding Adrian Fontes accountable to ensure fair and credible elections in Arizona."

This exactly how Democrats cheat, bloated voter rolls combined with universal mail in ballots. Republicans have to get ahead of this before November 5th

BREAKING: The Arizona Republican party has filed a BOMBSHELL lawsuit against the Secretary of State for violations of the National Voter Registration Act after discovering between 500,000 to 1.3 Million ILLEGAL voters on the voter rolls, including dead people & nonresidents

"The lawsuit highlights outrageous voter registration rates, with some counties exceeding 100% of eligible voters. The lawsuit uncovered that Arizona has between 500,000 to 1,270,000 unaccounted-for voters on the rolls, including deceased individuals and those who have moved away."

"Our findings reveal a staggering number of counties with more registered voters than eligible citizens, this is a clear indication of a system in disarray. We are holding Adrian Fontes accountable to ensure fair and credible elections in Arizona."

This exactly how Democrats cheat, bloated voter rolls combined with universal mail in ballots. Republicans have to get ahead of this before November 5th
If there are that many resurrected dead or illegal Democrat voters, early voting by legal and alive Republican voters won't close that gap. Math won't cure cheating.

BREAKING BOMBSHELL OF MISINFORMATION!!!!!!!!

Reactions: dpic73

Tea Leaves: The modified illegal software produced the 2020 Biden 'win' but the Trump vote turnout was big so there wasn't enough legal 80 lb Votesecure paper on hand to fabricate the needed backfill. So they ended up with 10 different paper types, some 20-30 lb regular copy paper.

• Haha
Reactions: hopefultiger13
I agree. Heard that Biden is strategically busing illegals to the swing states. If you can't win on the issues, then cheat
So 1.5 million illegal voters and Biden is already bussing them in, right?

So first of all the population of all of Arizona is 7.3 million people... I'm guessing that NO ONE is going to notice the population of the state increasing over 20 percent MONTHS before voting starts... I wonder where those folks are going to stay? Because that's nearly the population of Phoenix (BY FAR the largest city in Arizona) just showing up.

Also at 50 people per bus, that 30,000 bus loads of people getting hauled in. Anyone gonna notice that... B/C I'm guessing that you don't have any video of this right?

Tea Leaves: The modified illegal software produced the 2020 Biden 'win' but the Trump vote turnout was big so there wasn't enough legal 80 lb Votesecure paper on hand to fabricate the needed backfill. So they ended up with 10 different paper types, some 20-30 lb regular copy paper.
LMAO...The FIRST thing you post here starts off with "Tea Leaves". So yeah... I wonder how many OFFICIAL reports start off with that? I'm guessing < 1.

Wow... with all this new stuff in Arizona, It make me wonder what the Cyber Ninjas were doing. They didn't find any of this. They missed those BOMBSHELLS apparently. I'm guessing that info must have been lost on the way to Montana.

You are an IT guy and you know it's possible.
Sure man... just like if I hear hoof beats outside my house here in Idaho... its POSSIBLE that a herd of Zebras is passing by. But most people that aren't batshit crazy are going to expect horses before they actually call the zoo asking how all those Zebras escaped. You seem like the kind of guy that hears hooves and is reaching for his tin foil hat to try and stop the CIA's mind controlling Zebras from taking over your mind before you even look out the window.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Sure man... just like if I hear hoof beats outside my house here in Idaho... its POSSIBLE that a herd of Zebras is passing by. But most people that aren't batshit crazy are going to expect horses before they actually call the zoo asking how all those Zebras escaped. You seem like the kind of guy that hears hooves and is reaching for his tin foil hat to try and stop the CIA's mind controlling Zebras from taking over your mind before you even look out the window.
You are not serious. Just want to yap.

You are not serious. Just want to yap.
I am serious. You on the other hand have never heard a pro Trump conspiracy theory that you didn't jump at. I'd also do a pot, kettle comparison on the yapping. This coming from a guy that he filled up the politics page with random tweets FOR YEARS that continually get proven false. That's your right of course... but accusing others of Yapping is a bit rich.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT