ADVERTISEMENT

"Armed Protests" - have people lost their minds?

Your continuous anti-Catholic rants have no place on these boards. If you continue your attacks, I will report you to @Cris_Ard . Don’t doubt my determination to stop this malicious writing.
I’m NOT Anti-Catholic, I have Many Catholic Friends! This Current Pope Is The Beast/Antichrist Based On Saint Malachi’s Prophecy (A GODLY Arch Bishop In The Catholic Church) ... Read Malachi’s Martin book “The Jesuits” ... Saint Malachi was Murdered for exposing the corruption in the Upper Echelon of the Catholic Church! Read Revelation 17, 18 Papal Rome & The Catholic Church is Mystery Babylon & The Whore That Sits On Many Waters! This Is The 112th & Final Pope, The Beast/Antichrist. Wait till You’re required to Worship Him & If You Don’t, You’ll be Beheaded (Revelation 13) WAKE Up!!! Why Do You Think Revelation 17, 18 says, “Come Out Of Her (Catholic Church) My People So You Don’t Share In Her Plagues.” These are Facts I’m Passing Along. I’m Not Saying Anything That’s Not True! Wake Up!!

Reactions: tigergrad03
We’re living in The Tribulation, things are going to get much, much worse! Twenty-five percent of the Bible is Prophecy. Things that were Prophecied thousands of years ago have come to pass, are coming to pass & things that will come to pass. Check out Mathew 24, Luke 21, Daniel 7 (the 4th Beast is The NWO & Papal
Rome & The Beast/Antichrist (Pope Francis) & Revelation 6-22.... Unfortunately, Things are going to get much worse!
Speaking TRUTH

Last edited:
Reactions: areeves
I’m NOT Anti-Catholic, I have Many Catholic Friends! This Current Pope Is The Beast/Antichrist Based On Saint Malachi’s Prophecy (A GODLY Arch Bishop In The Catholic Church) ... Read Malachi’s Martin book “The Jesuits” ... Saint Malachi was Murdered for exposing the corruption in the Upper Echelon of the Catholic Church! Read Revelation 17, 18 Papal Rome & The Catholic Church is Mystery Babylon & The Whore That Sits On Many Waters! This Is The 112th & Final Pope, The Beast/Antichrist. Wait till You’re required to Worship Him & If You Don’t, You’ll be Beheaded (Revelation 13) WAKE Up!!! Why Do You Think Revelation 17, 18 says, “Come Out Of Her (Catholic Church) My People So You Don’t Share In Her Plagues.” These are Facts I’m Passing Along. I’m Not Saying Anything That’s Not True! Wake Up!!
You are clearly anti Catholic or you would not call Pope Francis the anti-Christ. I am sure you thought Pope Benedict was the anti-Christ too. And since he is still alive, which of the popes is your anti-Christ? Because you don’t refer to anti-Christs. Just one. I happen to believe Pope Francis is the most admirable religious leader on earth. Focused on justice and mercy. Quit quoting all of your scriptures and explain in your own words why Pope Francis is evil.

You are clearly anti Catholic or you would not call Pope Francis the anti-Christ. I am sure you thought Pope Benedict was the anti-Christ too. And since he is still alive, which of the popes is your anti-Christ? Because you don’t refer to anti-Christs. Just one. I happen to believe Pope Francis is the most admirable religious leader on earth. Focused on justice and mercy. Quit quoting all of your scriptures and explain in your own words why Pope Francis is evil.
Pope Francis is evil to the core bud. And this isn’t just some accusation. Read a dozen books by people with more letters after their name than in it regarding him and come back. Even the Vatican and many of the cardinals in it have come out and openly said the man. err entity, is evil and does not follow the rules of the Catholic Church. Now you can disregard this and continue on, but I can incinerate with documented evidence everything you say trying to prove he is “good.” I believe he is the false prophet of revelation. Petrus Romana or Peter the Roman. The first Jesuit Pope. His openly public views do not align with catholic beliefs. I’m not Catholic but I know there are a lot of good people that are. The only issue I have with the overall belief is going to mass and asking someone to pray to Mary. Jesus is the ONLY way to the Father and Heaven. Period. That’s throughout the Bible and how that has been twisted is a mystery.

You are SO DECEIVED it’s Pathetic! Read Saint Malachi’s “Prophecy Of The Popes” which by the way, was hidden away in the Vatican Archives for over 900 years! And No, I didn’t think Pope Benedict The 16th was The Beast/Antichrist. According to Saint Malachi’s Prophecy, The 112th & Final Pope Is The Beast/Antichrist. Read Revelation 19, The False Prophet & The Beast/Antichrist Are Both Thrown Alive Into The Lake Of Fire! The Word Pope means Vicar Of CHRIST.Vicar Of CHRIST Means Replacement Of CHRIST On Earth. There Is & Never Will Be A Replacement Of CHRIST On Earth Or Anywhere Else!

By The Way, I went to A Catholic School All My Life! Not One Time Did I Ever Hear A Salvation Message. Because 99.9% Do NOT Teach A Salvation Message.

Also, I Went To Confession Regularly! No Man Has The Authority To Forgive One For Their Sins. Even The Pope! Yet, You Confess Your Sins To A Priest & They Say, “Say x Number Of Hail Mary’s & x Number Of “Our FATHERS” & Your Sins Are Forgiven.

Several Of My Friends were Either Propositioned By A Priest For Sexual Favors or They Were Taken Advantage Of By Priests.

Furthermore, NO Where In The Bible Does It Forbid Men To Marry! But The Catholic Church Forbids It.

Also, The Second Commandment Was Taken Out Of The Ten Commandments By The Catholic Church. “Thou Shalt Have No Graven Images” This Includes Statues Of Peter, Mary or Any Other Saint.

I Encourage You To Read Malachi Martin’s Book “The Jesuits” He Tells The Story Of A War Breaking Out In The Catholic Church Between The Upper Echelon Of The Catholic Church & The Priest! Guess who won!

During The Dark Ages, Papal Rome Killed Between 60-100 Million Christians Because They Refused To Convert To Catholicism.

Read Revelation 17,18 The Bible Cleary Identifies Papal Rome, The Catholic Church & The NWO as Being The Mother Of Harlots & The Whore That Sits On Many Waters (Peoples, Nations, Tongues) The Beast Is Described As Having 7 Heads & 10 Horns. The 7 Heads Represents The 7 Mountains on Which Papal Rome & The Vatican Sit. The 10 Horns Represents 10 Kings/Global Leaders Who Will Rule & Reign With The Beast/Antichrist. The NWO Has Divided The World Up Into 10 Regions With A King Over Each Region. The World Leaders Answer To The Pope. But, After The Beast/Antichrist Pope Gets What He Wants From These 10 Global Leaders, The Beast/Antichrist Pope Goes Rogue. These 10 Global Leaders Burn Papal Rome & The Vatican To The Ground. And The Merchants literally are Crying because they know they won’t be able to purchase their merchandise anymore. This list in Revelation 18 includes Slaves & Souls Of Men! READ IT! Revelation 17,18 calls For GOD’s People “To Come Out Of Her My People So You Don’t Share In Her Plagues!”

If You Want To Continue To Be Deceived, That’s Your Business. If You Like What I’m Saying, Don’t Read It! This Is America, We Have Freedom Of Speech & I’m Going To Continue Exercising That Freedom! One Day, You’ll Know I’ve Been Honest & Accurate! GOD Bless!!

Reactions: tigergrad03
You are SO DECEIVED it’s Pathetic! Read Saint Malachi’s “Prophecy Of The Popes” which by the way, was hidden away in the Vatican Archives for over 900 years! And No, I didn’t think Pope Benedict The 16th was The Beast/Antichrist. According to Saint Malachi’s Prophecy, The 112th & Final Pope Is The Beast/Antichrist. Read Revelation 19, The False Prophet & The Beast/Antichrist Are Both Thrown Alive Into The Lake Of Fire! The Word Pope means Vicar Of CHRIST.Vicar Of CHRIST Means Replacement Of CHRIST On Earth. There Is & Never Will Be A Replacement Of CHRIST On Earth Or Anywhere Else!

By The Way, I went to A Catholic School All My Life! Not One Time Did I Ever Hear A Salvation Message. Because 99.9% Do NOT Teach A Salvation Message.

Also, I Went To Confession Regularly! No Man Has The Authority To Forgive One For Their Sins. Even The Pope! Yet, You Confess Your Sins To A Priest & They Say, “Say x Number Of Hail Mary’s & x Number Of “Our FATHERS” & Your Sins Are Forgiven.

Several Of My Friends were Either Propositioned By A Priest For Sexual Favors or They Were Taken Advantage Of By Priests.

Furthermore, NO Where In The Bible Does It Forbid Men To Marry! But The Catholic Church Forbids It.

Also, The Second Commandment Was Taken Out Of The Ten Commandments By The Catholic Church. “Thou Shalt Have No Graven Images” This Includes Statues Of Peter, Mary or Any Other Saint.

I Encourage You To Read Malachi Martin’s Book “The Jesuits” He Tells The Story Of A War Breaking Out In The Catholic Church Between The Upper Echelon Of The Catholic Church & The Priest! Guess who won!

During The Dark Ages, Papal Rome Killed Between 60-100 Million Christians Because They Refused To Convert To Catholicism.

Read Revelation 17,18 The Bible Cleary Identifies Papal Rome, The Catholic Church & The NWO as Being The Mother Of Harlots & The Whore That Sits On Many Waters (Peoples, Nations, Tongues) The Beast Is Described As Having 7 Heads & 10 Horns. The 7 Heads Represents The 7 Mountains on Which Papal Rome & The Vatican Sit. The 10 Horns Represents 10 Kings/Global Leaders Who Will Rule & Reign With The Beast/Antichrist. The NWO Has Divided The World Up Into 10 Regions With A King Over Each Region. The World Leaders Answer To The Pope. But, After The Beast/Antichrist Pope Gets What He Wants From These 10 Global Leaders, The Beast/Antichrist Pope Goes Rogue. These 10 Global Leaders Burn Papal Rome & The Vatican To The Ground. And The Merchants literally are Crying because they know they won’t be able to purchase their merchandise anymore. This list in Revelation 18 includes Slaves & Souls Of Men! READ IT! Revelation 17,18 calls For GOD’s People “To Come Out Of Her My People So You Don’t Share In Her Plagues!”

If You Want To Continue To Be Deceived, That’s Your Business. If You Like What I’m Saying, Don’t Read It! This Is America, We Have Freedom Of Speech & I’m Going To Continue Exercising That Freedom! One Day, You’ll Know I’ve Been Honest & Accurate! GOD Bless!!
Easier just to block you guys. Conspiracy types. So long.

The current Pope seems to be a mouthpiece for liberals. Many of my conservative catholic friends have told me of their disappointment in recent years.

The current Pope seems to be a mouthpiece for liberals. Many of my conservative catholic friends have told me of their disappointment in recent years.
Yep, Unfortunately, he’s much more than that! According to Saint Malachi’s Prophecy, which has been spot on, He’s the 112 & Final Pope. He’s the Beast/Antichrist in Daniel 7 & 11 Revelation 13, Revelation 17,18,19

Easier just to block you guys. Conspiracy types. So long.

isnt the entire concept of religion a conspiracy? any religion

to me "Faith" is simply a "Dream"

until its proven fact- which all religions seem to meddle in witchcraft

like eating a cracker and drinking grape juice

or getting in a pool of warm water and dunking your head

dripping way on your nipples tied to a pentagram

just our customs.

christian witchcraft was better funded than pagan witchcraft

This gets better - at one of the protests, one of the "protesters" managed to shoot three people with a Negegent Discharge in Louisville.

First - if it's just a demonstration, why are their weapons loaded and chambered? I don't even think active duty soldiers are allowed to carry their weapons loaded and chambered in a "hot zone."

Second - in a group this large, something like this will probably happen eventually. I'm not going to blame the group at large for that right off the bat. But what gets really good is the supposed explanation by a "leader" of the NFAC (could be FOS I suppose about being a leader - he is on everything else as detailed below) about what happened. I don't have the video but it's on Twitter (was a Facebook Live video I think).

Basically he blamed an AR-15 because when you slam the stock into the ground with the weapon's bolt locked back, it will close the bolt and chamber a round. This is true. Mine will do that - close the bolt. I haven't tried chambering a round that way because it is insanely unsafe to do indoors but I've seen it done.

But the problem is that the guy in the video also claims that this will cause the weapon to FIRE. This is absolutely not true. It causes the weapon to chamber a round but you have to then pull the trigger to make it fire.

The real issue to me though is that the incident was apparently actually with a shotgun, which means the "leader" is completely FOS and is probably not just mistaken, but actually lying.

And we won't get into how he calls an AR15 a "bullpup", says the recoil will "knock you the f*&k down", and that he bought the rifle he was using for a demonstration in 1990 despite it being manufactured after 1994. It gets embarrassing at that point.

And IMO the group trying to keep security is probably just as stupid. I say let the cops handle it and worry about protecting yourself.

Last edited:
You'd have to be blind to not notice the trend towards "armed protests" lately. First (that I am aware of) is the protest about having to wear masks.

Now we have things like this going on:

https://www.newsweek.com/armed-blac...-militia-georgias-stone-mountain-park-1515494

Gotta say - seeing some nice hardware and pretty decent trigger discipline.

Both are two sides of the same coin - though the second group is actually trying to call people out for.....what? A gunfight? I know it was a show and that the Stone Mountain police were there and apparently did a good job of keeping the peace. I think the "calling out" was just words.

And what were the guys in the mask protests a few months back gonna do - take over the state capital? What's their plan once things go sideways? I mean, besides shvtting themselves.

I'm HOPING the guns were all for show and weren't actually loaded. Were I organizing one of these things (which I wouldn't) I would insist all open carried weapons are to be empty. Don't need someone having an AD and causing a damn war beside the Duck Boat ticket booth. It makes shvt cover.
A few of us well trained with weaponry could have taken that entire group of bafoons out in 10 minutes. One had his scope on backwards and another had the plastic bolt stop in the chamber. That’s just what I noticed off the cuff. I’m sure they were loaded, but actually being able to use them is another story. But make no mistake, a civil war is brewing. Look for mid September through mid November to be the starting point. Someone’s going to do something stupid and it will only take one shot in the right place under the wrong circumstances and all hell will break loose. The election will send it over the edge either way.

You’d think the gun-crazed side would be thrilled with armed protests towards a tyrannical government and law enforcement, but I guess since they’re not white they need to just fall in line and listen right?
This from someone who doesn’t own a gun.

Just because I don’t own a gun doesn’t mean I can’t make fun of the hypocrisy of gun owners
No you’re free to do as you will thanks to all the men and women who used guns to ensure your freedom. And for the fun of it you should go and listen to the 911 calls from real people on YouTube where they waited 13 or more minutes for the police to arrive and had to shoot an intruder.

No you’re free to do as you will thanks to all the men and women who used guns to ensure your freedom. And for the fun of it you should go and listen to the 911 calls from real people on YouTube where they waited 13 or more minutes for the police to arrive and had to shoot an intruder.

ADVERTISEMENT