ADVERTISEMENT

As August Ends

DW4_2016

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2010
let's take this time to laugh at those that thought (again) that Trump would be reinstated as president. maybe this time you will realize you've been had.

If you're from the future, please send July's Powerball and Mega Millions numbers. Thx.

I do love that the August timeline for "reinstatement" falls within the SCOTUS's three-month summer recess. Yet again the Trumper's remarkably deep understanding of constitutional law is evident.
yeah, i felt pretty safe on this one. yesterday was the last day of SCOTUS calendar this year. out until October 1 when their new term begins.

let's take this time to laugh at those that thought (again) that Trump would be reinstated as president. maybe this time you will realize you've been had.

Do you need me to describe January 2016 for you?

So basically Trump beat Hillary and shortly there after Clemson Beat Alabama and I was there.

Anyhow.

Enjoy your fun

but I don't think it's going to be as nice as 2016 was for me. We had some people at work that just lost it after Trump won. It was so funny. I guess this is payback. Whatever. Nothing can top Trump beating Hillary.

So basically Trump beat Hillary and shortly there after Clemson Beat Alabama and I was there.

Anyhow.

Enjoy your fun

but I don't think it's going to be as nice as 2016 was for me. We had some people at work that just lost it after Trump won. It was so funny. I guess this is payback. Whatever. Nothing can top Trump beating Hillary.
i remember the good times. before we had a president that incited people to break in to the Capitol and try to stop a legal and fair election from being certified.

Last edited:
i remember the good times. before we has a president that incited people to break in to the Capitol and try to stop a legal and fair election from being certified.

Understand. You thought that was a good time.

Do you need me to describe January 2016 for you? We had some people at work that just lost it after Trump won.

I recall laughing and shaking my head at the idiots who gave money to Jill Stein for a "recount" after the 2016 election. I do the same thing with the people today who just can't accept a loss and move on.

The extreme fringes of both parties are so much alike. Fragile little snowflakes constantly looking around and desperately trying to find something to offend them.

Anyhow.

Enjoy your fun

we have some people on this poard that lost it after trump lost. it is so funny

we have some people on this poard that lost it after trump lost. it is so funny
Nothing tops Trump beating Hillary except DW throwing the winning TD to Renfro that same year and I was there to see it live. She was a freekin dynasty. She could literally crush every Republican in the field. Lost to Trump. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Nothing tops Trump beating Hillary except DW throwing the winning TD to Renfro that same year and I was there to see it live. She was a freekin dynasty. She could literally crush every Republican in the field. Lost to Trump. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
glad you had her built up in your head. you seem to love hillary based on those statements.

oh, and trump lost to an old man with dementia by a lot. think landslide.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Did you happen to notice how differently they reacted to their loss? She crushed Trump in the dignity department...

glad you had her built up in your head. you seem to love hillary based on those statements.

oh, and trump lost to an old man with dementia by a lot. think landslide.

You voted for Bernie. The Clinton's only care about themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Nobody believes Biden got more votes than Obama. Nobody. Ballot stuffing.

I've said this 100 times on here and you guys don't get it.

There were fewer pro-Biden votes than pro-Obama votes.

There were exponentially more anti-Trump votes than anti-McCain/Romney votes.

The anti-Trump votes swung the election.

Did you happen to notice how differently they reacted to their loss? She crushed Trump in the dignity department...
Dude.....no she didn't. She's 4 + years removed and still telling people the election was stolen from her, told Biden don't ever concede, accused Trump of cheating..... etc etc. She's no different......

Attach your cart to a different horse, Hillary is no good for the left ........as per the 2016 election results.

Dude.....no she didn't. She's 4 + years removed and still telling people the election was stolen from her, told Biden don't ever concede, accused Trump of cheating..... etc etc. She's no different......

Attach your cart to a different horse, Hillary is no good for the left ........as per the 2016 election results.
Just like most Rs, you post a bunch of half truths or semi-facts that lack context, but I know you'll never be convinced that she isn't the Wicked Witch of the West Wing, so I'll just respond to one of your statements.

For MONTHS Trump knew that there would be massive mail in voting so he asked his supporters to vote on election day ONLY, all the while knowing that those votes would be counted first. He also had his lackeys in state governments ensure that mail in votes didn't get counted until after the in person votes were counted. EVERYONE except you apparently, could see the setup from a mile away. He knew when the in person votes were counted he would have a big lead and he planned to claim victory that night....all the while knowing his lead would shrink when the mail-in ballots came through. Hillary saw that too and that's what she meant when she said don't concede...ON ELECTION NIGHT. Man you're better than this and way too smart to perpetuate all this misinformation like a typical Trump terrorist. Do better

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I've said this 100 times on here and you guys don't get it.

There were fewer pro-Biden votes than pro-Obama votes.

There were exponentially more anti-Trump votes than anti-McCain/Romney votes.

The anti-Trump votes swung the election.
We heard you but tend to disagree which is OK to do in a free country. They are trying to spend 3.5 trillion on infrastructure, but a few million to ensure our elections are secure is crazy.

The people are fighting for fair elections and steam is building every day, most could care less about Trump. If we move on and accept the cheating and data inconsistencies as ah shucks our guy just didn’t win, this country will be trash in 2 election cycles.

Download Telegram and start picking up the articles that don’t get posted in the bright of day. The truth always wins and election integrity is literally the most important aspect to our republic. We can take years but like JFK we need the truth to come out one way or another as their are skeptics on both sides.

Just like most Rs, you post a bunch of half truths or semi-facts that lack context, but I know you'll never be convinced that she isn't the Wicked Witch of the West Wing, so I'll just respond to one of your statements.

For MONTHS Trump knew that there would be massive mail in voting so he asked his supporters to vote on election day ONLY, all the while knowing that those votes would be counted first. He also had his lackeys in state governments ensure that mail in votes didn't get counted until after the in person votes were counted. EVERYONE except you apparently, could see the setup from a mile away. He knew when the in person votes were counted he would have a big lead and he planned to claim victory that night....all the while knowing his lead would shrink when the mail-in ballots came through. Hillary saw that too and that's what she meant when she said don't concede...ON ELECTION NIGHT. Man you're better than this and way too smart to perpetuate all this misinformation like a typical Trump terrorist. Do better

giphy.gif

I don't recall the debate being who won and who lost the 2020 election. You said she (HC) lost gracefully in 2016 and I disagree(d), she hasn't admitted she actually lost in the last several years and she has publicly indicated that Trump cheated. Same as old Stacey Abrahams who still claims she's the Gov. Maybe she conceded the night of but that's not the message she's floated since.

I didn't once suggest that Trump didn't lose, I only argued that he wasn't the only one that lost without grace/dignity.

The reality should you choose to accept it is that the dems running around for 4 years screaming fraud and Pelosi indicating that Trump would cheat in 2020, or the swarm of dems who refused to acknowledge Trump as president in 2016........ could legitimately give some folks room to think that cheating could be a possibility. Both sides need to share the responsibility, not just the right.

The other reality is simply that the Clinton's have way too much smoke around them for there not to be a fire.

Reactions: Essolover4
I don't recall the debate being who won and who lost the 2020 election. You said she (HC) lost gracefully in 2016 and I disagree(d), she hasn't admitted she actually lost in the last several years and she has publicly indicated that Trump cheated. Same as old Stacey Abrahams who still claims she's the Gov. Maybe she conceded the night of but that's not the message she's floated since.

I didn't once suggest that Trump didn't lose, I only argued that he wasn't the only one that lost without grace/dignity.

The reality should you choose to accept it is that the dems running around for 4 years screaming fraud and Pelosi indicating that Trump would cheat in 2020, or the swarm of dems who refused to acknowledge Trump as president in 2016........ could legitimately give some folks room to think that cheating could be a possibility. Both sides need to share the responsibility, not just the right.

The other reality is simply that the Clinton's have way too much smoke around them for there not to be a fire.
She conceded the very next morning. Compare that to what Trump did/has done. I know you see everything as bothsides-ism but that was decidedly different.

Show me where she said Trump cheated - I know you can't because she never said that. She blamed Russian disinformation and James Comey but she never once said the votes weren't valid.

You say there's too much smoke, but she's been investigated more than any official in recent history and even sat for an 11 hour deposition but there have never been any charges filed against her. The legend of what you suggest she is, is different from the reality.

She conceded the very next morning. Compare that to what Trump did/has done. I know you see everything as bothsides-ism but that was decidedly different.

Show me where she said Trump cheated - I know you can't because she never said that. She blamed Russian disinformation and James Comey but she never once said the votes weren't valid.

You say there's too much smoke, but she's been investigated more than any official in recent history and even sat for an 11 hour deposition but there have never been any charges filed against her. The legend of what you suggest she is, is different from the reality.
The point is, a fair amount of losing politicians have claimed fraud, cheating and elections being stolen.

(2019 and still banging on about the Russians)

(CNN claiming fraud in 2016........)

(warren suggesting the 2016 Dem primary was rigged)

(good summary here)

(Stacy A refusing to concede and claiming fraud)

(and my favorite, 50 + democrat politicians refusing to acknowledge Trump as the winner of the 2016 election)

I'm honestly not too fussed that we don't agree on actual policies and direction, that's the beauty of democracy but you're throwing rocks in a glass a house fella when you slander what Trump did without taking into account what Dems have done/do. They are all the same brother

The point is, a fair amount of losing politicians have claimed fraud, cheating and elections being stolen.

(good summary here)

(and my favorite, 50 + democrat politicians refusing to acknowledge Trump as the winner of the 2016 election)

I'm honestly not too fussed that we don't agree on actual policies and direction, that's the beauty of democracy but you're throwing rocks in a glass a house fella when you slander what Trump did without taking into account what Dems have done/do. They are all the same brother
Absolutely NOT THE SAME!

05dd67d5-25ed-4578-afd9-175baddf0acb_1920x1080.jpg

Last edited:

(good summary here)

This is funny. This video where you say CNN claimed fraud was actually a Trump supporter LMAO

RxjDCb.png

Oh right......the insurrection with no weapons, no advanced coordination and no real blood spilled against a government you can't beat unless you have tanks and nuclear weapons but yet somehow worse than a year long session of riots, violence and looting and obviously way more awful than 9/11 where thousands of people lost their lives.

How were those far right extremists going to hold the building? Did they have blocking teams and flank protection at vulnerable entry points? Did they find a cache of weapons near by?

The United states wrote the book on assisted, planned and coordinated insurrections/coups in foreign interest countries/govts. This simply wasn't one of those things. Bad optics for the country, 100% ......an insurrection? Give me a fcking break.

Oh right......the insurrection with no weapons, no advanced coordination and no real blood spilled against a government you can't beat unless you have tanks and nuclear weapons but yet somehow worse than a year long session of riots, violence and looting and obviously way more awful than 9/11 where thousands of people lost their lives.

How were those far right extremists going to hold the building? Did they have blocking teams and flank protection at vulnerable entry points? Did they find a cache of weapons near by?

The United states wrote the book on assisted, planned and coordinated insurrections/coups in foreign interest countries/govts. This simply wasn't one of those things. Bad optics for the country, 100% ......an insurrection? Give me a fcking break.
Moving the goalposts are we? The discussion was about how Trump reacted to his loss vs Hillary. He literally tried to stage a coup if you followed the reporting this week(you might not be aware since Breitbart didn't report it). These nice men playing tag at the Capitol were the result of that effort.

Insane that you're downplaying Jan.6th. Ever wonder what would have happened if they got to Mike Pence? @nytigerfan was right when he said you're one beer away from TigerGrowls....

Moving the goalposts are we? The discussion was about how Trump reacted to his loss vs Hillary. He literally tried to stage a coup if you followed the reporting this week(you might not be aware since Breitbart didn't report it). These nice men playing tag at the Capitol were the result of that effort.

Insane that you're downplaying Jan.6th. Ever wonder what would have happened if they got to Mike Pence? @nytigerfan was right when he said you're one beer away from TigerGrowls....
Dude, I don't care who you compare me to.......you live in a fantasy world if you think that was an attempt to overthrow our government.

Trump still lives rent free in your heads.

If I followed the reporting from where? The same places that suppressed news before the election or the ones that ran a fake russia story for 4 years?

Dude, I don't care who you compare me to.......you live in a fantasy world if you think that was an attempt to overthrow our government.

If I followed the reporting from where? The same places that suppressed news before the election or the ones that ran a fake russia story for 4 years?
Spot on. Funny how @dpic73 said moving the goalposts when he brought it up. The big "insurrection" orchestrated by his liberal cohorts. I wonder what's going to happen to the officer that killed a veteran for no reason? My guess is nothing which is an absolute travesty.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Spot on. Funny how @dpic73 said moving the goalposts when he brought it up. The big "insurrection" orchestrated by his liberal cohorts. I wonder what's going to happen to the officer that killed a veteran for no reason? My guess is nothing which is an absolute travesty.

I know @jakefest agrees with you. That cop who told that trespasser to back down after she broke that door and then shot her as she tried to breach the door is a criminal and should be hung in the town square. Right jake?

Reactions: dpic73
I know @jakefest agrees with you. That cop who told that trespasser to back down after she broke that door and then shot her as she tried to breach the door is a criminal and should be hung in the town square. Right jake?
Should stand trial just like every other cop that did their jobs as they saw fit. Or do we have two justice systems now?

I think he/she is in the right but they didn't go through the same level of public eye scrutiny and have their life ruined like the others that thought they were in the right. Why is he/she different?

You libs missed it when I said they should have shot anyone who breached the capitol about 32 times on here but also they should have shot rioters all summer 2020 long in about 8 cities.

Old Joe yesterday said Jan 6th was worse than the Civil war.........one of the darkest times in the history of our country. At some point you stop even listening and realize it's about votes in the midterms and votes in 2024.

Last edited:

Dude, Trump was actively trying to stage a coup by collaborating with then assistant attorney Jeffrey Clark to fire AG Rosen so he could assist Trump with his corrupt attempt to overturn election results. The man was the darkest, most corrupt President in our history and it's not even close. He was a total aberration and he tried every trick in the book to undermine the results of a fair election, but but but Hillary herp derp. It's insane that you and his supporters have given him a total pass. You say he lives rent free like he's kindly stepped aside and been a model of decorum. Its NINE MONTHS later and he's still trying to undermine our democracy for God's sake. But her emails!

Old Joe yesterday said Jan 6th was worse than the Civil war.........one of the darkest times in the history of our country. At some point you stop even listening and realize it's about votes in the midterms and votes in 2024.
Here we go again with your right-wing wordplay. If you're going to quote someone, use their exact language instead of twisting it to fit your agenda. He did NOT SAY Jan. 6th was worse than the Civil War. C'mon man.

"Biden declares Jan. 6 “worst attack on democracy since the Civil War"

Last edited:
Nobody believes Biden got more votes than Obama. Nobody. Ballot stuffing.
Along with all the anti-trump votes there was the fact that for the first time in 12 years "we" weren't voting for a black man or a woman, so it's fairly easy to see why Biden got all those votes. Don't forget, trump didn't lose because of his policies, he lost because he's a jerk who couldn't keep his mouth shut and just do his job.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Dude, Trump was actively trying to stage a coup by collaborating with then assistant attorney Jeffrey Clark to fire AG Rosen so he could assist Trump with his corrupt attempt to overturn election results. The man was the darkest, most corrupt President in our history and it's not even close. He was a total aberration and he tried every trick in the book to undermine the results of a fair election, but but but Hillary herp derp. It's insane that you and his supporters have given him a total pass. You say he lives rent free like he's kindly stepped aside and been a model of decorum. Its NINE MONTHS later and he's still trying to undermine our democracy for God's sake. But her emails!

How much rent do you charge Trump?

Here we go again with your right-wing wordplay. If you're going to quote someone, use their exact language instead of twisting it to fit your agenda. He did NOT SAY Jan. 6th was worse than the Civil War. C'mon man.

"Biden declares Jan. 6 “worst attack on democracy since the Civil War"

Don't care how you read it or replay it, both ways are unequivocally false. Nothing more than political BS to get votes. Much like the corona virus was in 2020..........Biden is clearly doing much better than Trump in getting rid of the Rona huh?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT