ADVERTISEMENT

Assistant Attorney General Refuses To Certify Arizona Election Until Questions Are Answered

So where are the criminal charges?

When was Kemp arrested?

Again, that's the standard you libs have for Katie Hobbs, why is it different when it comes to RINO Kemp?

With Hobbs and AZ, we were told unless there's a guilty verdict in court, nothing happened.

But with Kemp, all you need is an investigation and a lawsuit and someone saying something mean about Kemp.

Funny thing is....Kari is doing all that in AZ, and you say it proves nothing.

So hypocritical.
I haven't said a fvcking thing about Arizona and your circular logic means nothing. Hobbs won fair and square, there's no evidence that she did anything illegal and Republicans administered the elections in Maricopa County.

You're just a loser that can't accept the fact that your side runs heinous candidates.

I haven't said a fvcking thing about Arizona and your circular logic means nothing. Hobbs won fair and square, there's no evidence that she did anything illegal and Republicans administered the elections in Maricopa County.

You're just a loser that can't accept the fact that your side runs heinous candidates.
And you are just yelling when someone points out you are a hypocrite.

Why don't you hold Hobbs to the same standard as Kemp?

Reactions: jfegaly
And you are just yelling when someone points out you are a hypocrite.

Why don't you hold Hobbs to the same standard as Kemp?
We have proof that Kemp did something improper. You BELIEVE Hobbs did something improper because you're a whiny little bitch that can't accept when your despicable candidates lose.

FYI - I just got back from sending Herschel back to obscurity. Gonna cry foul when he loses bigly too?

What proof do we have?

Why isn't he in jail then?
Did you read the fvcking thread? The judge agreed that what he did was improper but didn't charge him with a crime. Is that not good enough for you?

Now instead of throwing out a bunch of twisted accusations, please share in detail all the evidence you have that Dems stole an election. Waiting......

Prove they did? Also, weird that the other Republicans won, just the maga Republicans lost. Maybe they were shitty candidates and the moderates are tired it the election deniers bullshit.
Ron DeSantis says hello. Mini-Maga. He crushed the soy boy Crist by 20 points. 😂

We have proof that Kemp did something improper. You BELIEVE Hobbs did something improper because you're a whiny little bitch that can't accept when your despicable candidates lose.

FYI - I just got back from sending Herschel back to obscurity. Gonna cry foul when he loses bigly too?
Wait what? You have to be high or trolling. How about I bring my relatives to officiate my football game? That's essentially what Hobbs did. Didn't even attempt to look impartial by bowing out of election supervision. 😂

I hate it but the judicial system is probably going to sweep this under the rug again. We are an occupied nation at this time by the enemy.

Your single vote is going to flip the election or did you ballet harvest?

Voting in NJ was flawless this election, not a single issue that I'm aware of. I was overly impressed with the process, super secure and efficient. Really, really easy to certify based on zero issues and confidence in the system.

Maricopa county.......quite a few substantial issues, especially for very close races along with hours of witness testimony and admittance that they can't be sure if all votes were counted and no gauge on the delta for how many potentially didn't get counted. Now couple that with a filed lawsuit by the incumbent Hobbs to force the certification of the election without an honest tally of the votes that may or may not have been counted. Before we delve into fraud, how about we just go back and recount based on the issues that were very publicly laid out? Unless Hobbs want to be an "illegitimate" (gee, where have we heard that term before) Governor then she should allow a recount and shut the entire GOP voter base down for good. What does she possibly have to lose if she is so confident in her win? We could finally end all of the election denier nonsense for good.

Imagine if Katie Hobbs was down by less than a percent and the voting machines didn't work for hours, poll workers and officials were in front of the committee testifying and the voter base was screaming for justice/recounts, do you reckon she would ask the state not to certify until an accurate tally of the votes could happen? Hell, you yourself would be on a plane to Arizona to protest an election you couldn't even vote in.

Your single vote is going to flip the election or did you ballet harvest?
?

1000_F_333605915_D4SxNePdGWqkHop9sjP6Fj3T0JdR3cY7.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: clemsontiger02
Voting in NJ was flawless this election, not a single issue that I'm aware of. I was overly impressed with the process, super secure and efficient. Really, really easy to certify based on zero issues and confidence in the system.

Maricopa county.......quite a few substantial issues, especially for very close races along with hours of witness testimony and admittance that they can't be sure if all votes were counted and no gauge on the delta for how many potentially didn't get counted. Now couple that with a filed lawsuit by the incumbent Hobbs to force the certification of the election without an honest tally of the votes that may or may not have been counted. Before we delve into fraud, how about we just go back and recount based on the issues that were very publicly laid out? Unless Hobbs want to be an "illegitimate" (gee, where have we heard that term before) Governor then she should allow a recount and shut the entire GOP voter base down for good. What does she possibly have to lose if she is so confident in her win? We could finally end all of the election denier nonsense for good.

Imagine if Katie Hobbs was down by less than a percent and the voting machines didn't work for hours, poll workers and officials were in front of the committee testifying and the voter base was screaming for justice/recounts, do you reckon she would ask the state not to certify until an accurate tally of the votes could happen? Hell, you yourself would be on a plane to Arizona to protest an election you couldn't even vote in.

Whoops

Did you read the fvcking thread? The judge agreed that what he did was improper but didn't charge him with a crime. Is that not good enough for you?
So it went to court, and nothing happened.

You clowns said if there was cheating, show me where it went to court.

Well as you just admitted, it went to court with Kemp, and nothing happened.

So follow your own advice and STFU.

Commentary
Kari Lake, Republican candidate for Arizona governor, speaks at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Dallas on Aug. 5.

Commentary
Kari Lake, Republican candidate for Arizona governor, speaks at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Dallas on Aug. 5. (LM Otero / AP)

Shocking Local AZ Election Data: GOP Turnout Up, Dems Down, Yet Dems Won - Here Are the Alarming Numbers​

By Randy DeSoto November 30, 2022 at 2:27pm

One of the oddities of the midterm elections in Arizona was Republican turnout was up and Democratic turnout down from 2018 in Maricopa County, yet some of the top-of-the-ticket GOP candidates lost their races.

The county, encompassing the Phoenix metropolitan area, includes 60 percent of registered voters in the state.

Republicans outnumber Democrats in Arizona overall by more than 166,000 people.

Maricopa County had a 64.2 percent voter participation rate in the midterms, which was about 8 percent above the average 56.3 percent going back to the 1970s, according to the county’s Election Day director, Scott Jarrett, who provided an election summary at the county Board of Supervisors meeting Monday.

However, that was not quite as high as the 2018 midterm participation rate of 64.5 percent.

Trending:
CNN Rattled by Elon Musk's Humor, Posts Fact Check That Blows Up in Face: 'Be Better'
In this month’s election, 75.4 percent of Republicans turned out and voted, according to Jarrett. In 2018, the GOP turnout was more than 1 percentage point lower at 74.2 percent.

Meanwhile, Democrats saw a lighter turnout this year than in 2018: 68.5 percent versus 69.9 percent.

Despite Democratic turnout being down from 2018, the party’s gubernatorial candidate and Arizona’s secretary of state, Katie Hobbs, won her race against Republican Kari Lake.

Additionally, Democratic Sen. Mark Kelly defeated GOP challenger Blake Masters.

Democratic attorney general candidate Kris Mayes held a lead of about 500 votes over Republican Abe Hamadeh, though that race is heading to a recount.

The Kelly victory can be explained. He is the incumbent, an astronaut, a Navy veteran and the husband of former Arizona U.S. Rep. Gabby Giffords, who suffered a grievous and lasting injury during a 2011 assassination attempt.

Understandably, there is a lot of goodwill toward Kelly, among Democrats and apparently independents too, though he voted with the very unpopular President Joe Biden 94.5 percent of the time.

Related:
DeSantis-Backed School Boards Already Scoring Major Victories, Republicans Should Pay Attention
Biden’s approval rating in the Grand Canyon State stood at 36 percent last month, but Kelly held a 49 percent to 42 percent lead in that same Civiqs poll.

Exit polling showed Kelly winning independents 55 percent to 39 percent, a plus-16 margin.

The RealClearPolitics polling average had the race pretty much at a dead heat going into Election Day. Kelly ended up winning the contest 51.4 percent to Masters’ 46.5 percent, a difference of about 125,000 votes.

Completing this poll entitles you to The Western Journal news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Less understandable is the Hobbs win over Lake for the open governor’s seat. The Republican candidate held the lead in nearly every poll in the month-and-a-half period leading into the election and had a 3.5 percent advantage in the RCP average, yet Hobbs won by about 17,000 votes.

The Democratic candidate, like Kelly, carried independents, but by a smaller margin of 7 percent, 52 percent to 45 percent.

One explanation for Lake coming up short in the vote tally, and what her campaign has pointed to, is the chaos that happened in Maricopa County on Election Day, when ballot tabulators and ballot printers were not functioning at 71 polling locations, according to the county — though the Lake campaign puts the number at 114, or 53 percent of the sites.

Hours-long lines developed at multiple sites experiencing these problems, leading the Lake campaign to argue that since Republicans voted 3-to-1 over Democrats on Election Day, what happened was large-scale vote suppression of her supporters.

Here is one example I witnessed firsthand in the ruby-red community of Anthem on the north side of Phoenix, where the line was about two hours both at midday and again at 6 p.m.

Poll worker Mike Peterson told the Board of Supervisors on Monday that hundreds of people at his voting location in the Paradise Valley area of Phoenix were in effect disenfranchised.

Peterson said 675 people were waiting in line when his location officially closed at 7 p.m. The would-be voters could have stayed in line and waited to cast a ballot, but most apparently gave up.

“Of those 675, do you know how many came in? One hundred and fifty. It means that you have personally disenfranchised voters. They have [come], they have seen and they have given up because they know what is going on,” he said.

In other words, more than 500 people who clearly wanted to vote did not, and that was just voters who showed up near the end of Election Day at one site.

This figure would not include those who might have been discouraged by long lines during the day.

Given the approximately 17,000 votes separating Lake and Hobbs, it would take a net of about 240 Lake supporters being prevented or discouraged from voting in each of the 70 ill-functioning polling stations to make the difference. If the true number of polling locations experiencing issues was 114, that would translate to 149 voters per location.

The county claims only 62 of 223 polling locations had wait times of over 30 minutes, with only 16 having hour-plus wait times.

In a letter to the Maricopa board last week, the Arizona attorney general’s office highlighted other issues arising from the ballot printer and tabulation problems on Election Day.

“The Elections Integrity Unit (‘Unit’) of the Arizona Attorney General’s Office (‘AGO’) has received hundreds of complaints since Election Day pertaining to issues related to the administration of the 2022 General Election in Maricopa County,” Assistant Attorney General Jennifer Wright wrote.

“These complaints go beyond pure speculation, but include first-hand witness accounts that raise concerns regarding Maricopa’s lawful compliance with Arizona election law,” she said.

Wright noted among other issues that there were reports about — and the county has admitted to — the commingling of ballots at some polling places with those that were not able to be read by the machines.

The Lake campaign has called for a redo of the election in Maricopa County, and the candidate said Wednesday she will be seeking that in court.

This time the election should be run by competent, unbiased people, Lake argued.

“We definitely can’t have Maricopa County and these same clowns who ran this circus of an election run the next one,” she said.

“And I think a lot of people in Arizona want to have a new election in Maricopa County,” the Republican said. “We’ll see what the court says.”

Maricopa County Board of Supervisors Chairman Bill Gates and County Recorder Stephen Richer founded a political action committee last year dedicated to defeating MAGA Republican candidates like Lake.

Gates defended the integrity of the Nov. 8 election at Monday’s meeting before the board voted to certify it.

“This was not a perfect election, but it was safe and secure. The votes have been counted accurately,” he said.

Accurately counting the ballots cast is, of course, vitally important, and hopefully that happened, but an even more pressing matter in Maricopa County is the likely thousands of citizens who were in effect denied their chance to vote on Election Day.

Truth and Accuracy​

Submit a Correction →

We are committed to truth and accuracy in all of our journalism. Read our editorial standards.

Wait what? You have to be high or trolling. How about I bring my relatives to officiate my football game? That's essentially what Hobbs did. Didn't even attempt to look impartial by bowing out of election supervision. 😂

Every single incumbent secretary of state in the whole country oversees their own reelection if they run. Literally dozens did this year. Just like every year.

Every single incumbent secretary of state in the whole country oversees their own reelection if they run. Literally dozens did this year. Just like every year.
You never reply when I ask to provide feedback on dem voting schemes. I guess we know why? I am assuming you know its true and do not want to talk about it.

Again. The most technologically advanced nation on the planet should be able to do something we could do 40 years ago. Complete elections and counting on the same day.

Sidenote: voter ID should be mandatory. The list is long on the things that require an ID. Yesterday I went to use a Lowes refund card they gave me. You know what I had to provide? An ID. Yet it’s too much to ask for one of our most sacred rights?

joe-biden-cmon-man.gif

Again. The most technologically advanced nation on the planet should be able to do something we could do 40 years ago. Complete elections and counting on the same day.

Sidenote: voter ID should be mandatory. The list is long on the things that require an ID. Yesterday I went to use a Lowes refund card they gave me. You know what I had to provide? An ID. Yet it’s too much to ask for one of our most sacred rights?

joe-biden-cmon-man.gif

Just out of curiosity, can you name a single state where no Id is required?

"The remaining 15 states and D.C. use other methods to verify the identity of voters. Most frequently, other identifying information provided at the polling place, such as a signature, is checked against information on file. See NCSL’s Voter Verification Without ID Documents."

Reactions: yoshi121374
"The remaining 15 states and D.C. use other methods to verify the identity of voters. Most frequently, other identifying information provided at the polling place, such as a signature, is checked against information on file. See NCSL’s Voter Verification Without ID Documents."
Bingo. So no ID. You know what Voter ID means. Go ahead, click the states. It literally says no ID required.

When I went to Lowes, they made me show a DRIVERS LICENSE. We should at least have the same standard for voting that we have for returns at Lowes.

“A total of 35 states have laws requesting or requiring voters to show some form of identification at the polls.”

I noticed you deleted your original response. Lol.

So thats 15 states that do not required you to carry an ID.

Quotes from my link
“The remaining 15 states and D.C. use other methods to verify the identity of voters”

“See NCSL’s Voter Verification Without ID Documents.

Notice it says, and I quote “voter verification WITHOUT ID”

I say again, every voter should be required to carry identification. If you like, I can provide a list of functions you cannot do without one. The list is long.

You asked if I could name a state that doesn’t require ID. The voter ID laws site says there are 15 of them. So the answer is yes.

Nice try though.

Bingo. So no ID. You know what Voter ID means. Go ahead, click the states. It literally says no ID required.

When I went to Lowes, they made me show a DRIVERS LICENSE.

“A total of 35 states have laws requesting or requiring voters to show some form of identification at the polls.”

I noticed you deleted your original response. Lol.

So thats 15 states that do not required you to carry an ID.

Quotes from my link
“The remaining 15 states and D.C. use other methods to verify the identity of voters”

“See NCSL’s Voter Verification Without ID Documents.

Notice it says, and I wuote “voter verification WITHOUT ID”

I say again, every voter should be required to carry identification. If you like, I can provide a list of functions you cannot do without one. The list is long.

You asked if I could name a state that doesn’t require ID. The voter ID laws site says there are 15 of them. So the answer is yes.

Nice try though.

Your nonsense fantasy that there are voters out there casting ballots without having had some kind of identity check, is, as usual with you ****ing people, not reflective of reality.

Your nonsense fantasy that there are voters out there casting ballots without having had some kind of identity check, is, as usual with you ****ing people, not reflective of reality.
You people? You mean the States with no voter ID requirement or the NCSL?

You’re argument is with the English language, the NCSL, and the states that do not require ID according to the NCSL.

It is what it is. There are 15 states that don’t require ID. Period. Sucks that you weren’t able to prove what you thought you would be able to prove.

My point stands. There are 15 states that don’t require you to carry an ID to vote. Something Lowes requires to return an item.

You can kick and scream all you want, but you were/are wrong.

This is from your own link:

"In the remaining 15 states and D.C., voters can cast a ballot in person on Election Day without showing an ID document. These states have "non-documentary" ID requirements, meaning voters must verify their identity in other ways, such as by signing an affidavit or poll book, or by providing personal information. All states have procedures for challenging voter eligibility."

So in DC and those 15 states, I can go there, sign your name, and I've voted in your name.

This is why we need an ID to vote. You just made @jfegaly's point better than he did.

You people? You mean the States with no voter ID requirement or the NCSL?

You’re argument is with the English language, the NCSL, and the states that do not require ID according to the NCSL.

It is what it is. There are 15 states that don’t require ID. Period. Sucks that you weren’t able to prove what you thought you would be able to prove.

My point stands. There are 15 states that don’t require you to carry an ID to vote. Something Lowes requires to return an item.

You can kick and scream all you want, but you were/are wrong.

This is from your own link:

"In the remaining 15 states and D.C., voters can cast a ballot in person on Election Day without showing an ID document. These states have "non-documentary" ID requirements, meaning voters must verify their identity in other ways, such as by signing an affidavit or poll book, or by providing personal information. All states have procedures for challenging voter eligibility."

So in DC and those 15 states, I can go there, sign your name, and I've voted in your name.

This is why we need an ID to vote. You just made @jfegaly's point better than he did.

I get it guys. Nuance is hard. Apologies for taking it there.

I get it guys. Nuance is hard. Apologies for taking it there.
It has nothing to do with nuance, it has to do with basic reading comprehension.

Stop simply repeating your party's talking points and learn to think for yourself.

If this process was applied to all areas of life, you would immediately be screwed.

You set up an appointment to have your oil changed at Jiffy Lube, When you get done, you will go to Publix and pick up the online order you just placed. To make it super convenient for you, you pre-pay for both services online, so all you have to do is get there, get the work done and leave.

You go to Jiffy Lube, and are told you have already gotten your oil change. When you protest, you are shown that you came and left 15 mins earlier, and signed for the service when you left.

You then go to Publix to pick up your order and are told you already did that 5 mins ago. When you protest, you are shown where 'you' signed for your order and left.

This is why you need voter ID, Because you want to actually verify the identity of the voter.

You KNOW this, but you are simply putting your politics about what's right and ethical.

Stop doing that.

• Love
you'd think with the jihad that the GOP has had on voter fraud the last 20+ years there'd be more instances of it occurring. hell, didn't Kobach start an entire task force devoted to this a few years ago that turned up nothing? something like of the 80+ million votes cast over 20+ states, only 14 total instances occurred?

It has nothing to do with nuance, it has to do with basic reading comprehension.

Stop simply repeating your party's talking points and learn to think for yourself.

If this process was applied to all areas of life, you would immediately be screwed.

You set up an appointment to have your oil changed at Jiffy Lube, When you get done, you will go to Publix and pick up the online order you just placed. To make it super convenient for you, you pre-pay for both services online, so all you have to do is get there, get the work done and leave.

You go to Jiffy Lube, and are told you have already gotten your oil change. When you protest, you are shown that you came and left 15 mins earlier, and signed for the service when you left.

You then go to Publix to pick up your order and are told you already did that 5 mins ago. When you protest, you are shown where 'you' signed for your order and left.

This is why you need voter ID, Because you want to actually verify the identity of the voter.

You KNOW this, but you are simply putting your politics about what's right and ethical.

Stop doing that.
If you only knew who you're arguing with LMAO. Rest assured, he KNOWS what he's talking about.

That’s not nuance. You are just wrong. Pretty simple really.

You believe folks should be able to vote without ID. Lowes says, you can’t get a refund without one. The banks say you can’t open an account without one. Buy a home, get on a plane….the list is long.

Yea. I totally said that.

Stop doing that.

Oh. So this must happen a lot then? People who didn't vote show up at a polling location and are told by poll workers, sorry, you already voted? You've got some kind of proof of this happening right?

ADVERTISEMENT