ADVERTISEMENT

Assistant Attorney General Refuses To Certify Arizona Election Until Questions Are Answered

Oh. So this must happen a lot then? People who didn't vote show up at a polling location and are told by poll workers, sorry, you already voted? You've got some kind of proof of this happening right?
You are a clown if you aren't aware of this happening. It's always in the "suspect" states where ballots are automatically generated and mailed whether requested or not. You don't get out much do you?

You are a clown if you aren't aware of this happening. It's always in the "suspect" states where ballots are automatically generated and mailed whether requested or not. You don't get out much do you?

I had to chuckle at this one.

Of course it's impossible. Same thing happened in Maricopa in 2020. Dr Shiva, who obama hired to do statistical analysis for his White House, ran a statistical analysis of the election day counts from Maricopa. His analysis found that the reported vote totals were statistically impossible.

Then he ran what-if scenarios. He found that if every Hiden ballot that went through a machine was counted as being worth 1.25 votes, and every Trump vote was counted as being worth 0.75 votes, then the counting FIT PERFECTLY. That was the ONLY model that 100% matched the recorded counts.

That proves the machines were altering votes as they were cast. Rudy took the evidence to court, lib judges refused to hear it. This is why libs like @nytigerfan keep saying if it isn't presented in court, it's not fraud. Cause they know that lib judges will never ALLOW it to be heard.

Again, the guy that obama trusted to do statistical analysis for his administration, said Maricopa Co committed voter fraud in 2020 and cost Trump the election.

But yeah, there's no evidence of any fraud. Ok, cheaters.

So you don't disagree with my logic on how best to resolve this then?
I don't care if they do a recount because I know it won't change a thing. You'd think that Arizona would get the benefit of the doubt after the Cyber Ninnies spent six months looking for bamboo, kinematic artifacts and counterfeit ballots and came up with more ballots for Biden LOL. That means if there was fraud, it was in FAVOR of the Republicans, though I don't believe fraud was the reason at all.

Just because there were some issues at polling stations, doesn't indicate fraud was being perpetrated against Republicans because Democrats were voting there as well. And if you still believe your vote wasn't counted there was an easy way to check

Just one more stupid reminder that lying and frivolous lawsuits to appease your base don't pay. Will they ever learn? 😅

I don't care if they do a recount because I know it won't change a thing. You'd think that Arizona would get the benefit of the doubt after the Cyber Ninnies spent six months looking for bamboo, kinematic artifacts and counterfeit ballots and came up with more ballots for Biden LOL. That means if there was fraud, it was in FAVOR of the Republicans, though I don't believe fraud was the reason at all.

Just because there were some issues at polling stations, doesn't indicate fraud was being perpetrated against Republicans because Democrats were voting there as well. And if you still believe your vote wasn't counted there was an easy way to check

Just one more stupid reminder that lying and frivolous lawsuits to appease your base don't pay. Will they ever learn? 😅

Forget to mention that the judge was appointed by hussein?

Like I said, the lib judges always block the evidence.

Yes, if the votes don't fall your way for your hateful, election denying, McCain trashing, witch of a candidate, it's Obama's fault. I've always said so.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016

You can't find fraud when no one is looking.

fizzer1k-5597.gif

Your nonsense fantasy that there are voters out there casting ballots without having had some kind of identity check, is, as usual with you ****ing people, not reflective of reality.
They keep an internal roll of phantom voters that are not real, moved, or dead and then mail ballots out to a PO Box. They collect those ballots and then fill them out for their candidates and have them ready to throw in the count after the fact as needed. Any more questions?

They keep an internal roll of phantom voters that are not real, moved, or dead and then mail ballots out to a PO Box. They collect those ballots and then fill them out for their candidates and have them ready to throw in the count after the fact as needed. Any more questions?

This is pretty nuts, even for you.

Reactions: yoshi121374
This is pretty nuts, even for you.
Once again if you know so much being in the political business then please explain to us your role in administering elections and tell us what your specific role in the great steal of 2020 was.

• Haha
Reactions: iceheart08
Once again if you know so much being in the political business then please explain to us your role in administering elections and tell us what your specific role in the great steal of 2020 was.
He's really full of LOLs and short on facts isn't he? No idea what state this fool worked in, but it's different for each and every one of them. Make him declare his state. He won't like being penned in because states like AZ, NV, and PA are all different. If it's South Carolina, all my LOL's. Then it's irrelevant. 😂

So let's take a step back.......do we agree or disagree that the voting centers weren't able to process votes for a period of time, on that largest in person turnout day which caused an adjustment or change to how a voter would cast their vote? Do we agree or disagree that due to those issues, voting wait times were abnormally high, in fact insanely high? Do we agree or disagree that many voters in the areas where the outages occurred very likely were disenfranchised or lost motivation to wait and didn't vote as a result? Do we agree or disagree that the votes put in box 3 were co-mingled with votes that were counted so the county isn't sure if those votes were actually factored in accurately? Do we agree or disagree that the tabulators weren't registering votes properly for hours on the day of the election? And lastly, do we agree or disagree that leaving a ballot with a human person to rationalize signature verification or interpretation where maybe they colored outside the bubble introduces potential inaccuracies......forget bad intentions, just inaccuracies?

All of the things above were reported as factual. Without getting into the voter roll stuff, inactive voters, harvesting etc the above is enough to warrant an effort to outright ensure every single vote cast is counted and for those voters that gave up due to long waits and went home actually are given a chance to have their vote counted. Please don't lose sight of all of the Jim Crow 2.0 posts from yourself and others regarding voter suppression in places like Georgia. How would you characterize the issues on election day in Maricopa county?

It's not just Kari Lake, the Attorney General race ended up as a 500 vote delta so it's feasible that there are at least 500 votes in potential uncounted ballots that go the other way.

Here in NJ, I can actually track my vote from the moment it's cast until it's counted. Even if it's irrelevant for some races (I didn't vote down ballot this year) it's still reassuring to know that it matters and that my constitutional right and duty has been fulfilled.

Reactions: fatman76

First off, Richer started a PAC to defeat Kari Lake. He’s biased AF. I would take anything he says with a grain of salt.

Secondly, you don't understand what the Cyber Ninja's were looking for - you're citing news reports that only focused on the recount of the paper ballots. That's not even close to the whole story, that just means tabulators counted within a +/-, it doesn't look at all at where the ballots came from and how they were handled.

It was an audit of the process of the election decided by 11k votes. They weren't doing a criminal investigation. Because of the secret ballot, it's nearly impossible to ferret out fraud once a ballot is cast (especially when the election authorities delete data, don't provide chain of custody and generally don't cooperate). That's why sending a mail in ballot to every "registered voter" using voter rolls that are terribly maintained it a horrible idea and leads to the mess we're in. But to help educate you on the mess that is AZ elections here are some key findings MSNBC failed to tell you:

https://www.azsenaterepublicans.com/_files/ugd/2f3470_a91b5cd3655445b498f9acc63db35afd.pdf

• None of the various systems related to elections had numbers that would balance and agree with each other. In some cases, these differences were significant.
these should match very closely, unless there was rampant fraud
• There appears to be many 27,807 ballots cast from individuals who had moved prior to the election.
case in point on messy voter rolls...
• Files were missing from the Election Management System (EMS) Server.
• Ballot images for 284,412 ballots on the EMS were corrupt or missing.
if you wanted to cheat, wouldn't you alter or destroy the ballot images and systems logs you used to cheat?
• Logs appeared to be intentionally rolled over, and all the data in the database related to the 2020 General Election had been fully cleared.
this means they erased a ton of critical data making it impossible for a complete audit...they are required by law to maintain these files for 2 years but nothing came of it because corruption
• On the ballot side, batches were not always clearly delineated, duplicated ballots were missing the required serial numbers, originals were duplicated more than once, and the Auditors were never provided Chain-of Custody documentation for the ballots for the time-period prior to the ballot’s movement into the Auditors’ care. This all increased the complexity and difficulty in properly auditing the results; and added ambiguity into the final conclusions.
this is one of the biggest issues - when the chain of custody is broken we don't know where ballots came from, how they were handled/delivered or who delivered/handled them...this is a terrible indictment that they were hiding something in MC
• Maricopa County failed to follow basic cyber security best practices and guidelines from CISA
CISA is a federal agency...why not follow their security protocols regarding hacking?
• Software and patch protocols were not followed
this means that it was a free-for-all as to how and what software could be loaded on the tabulators both before the election and after/before the audit
• Credential management was flawed: unique usernames and passwords were not allocated
again, huge security breach to not limit access properly to tabulators and the counting software
• Lack of baseline for host and network activity for approved programs, communications protocols and communications devices for voting systems
meaning they couldn't prove tabulators were not connected to the internet, which we now know they were

This information is just from report 1.

Report 3 has some extremely concerning results.
https://www.azsenaterepublicans.com/_files/ugd/2f3470_d36cb5eaca56435d84171b4fe7ee6919.pdf

1) 5.3 shows 23.3k votes rec'd from voters using old addresses. Read the copy, it highlights just how inept MC was at maintaining clean voter rolls. It's almost like they don't care because messy voter rolls provide the excess ballots they need to cheat.
2) 5.4 shows 9k instances where more ballots were returned by a voter than were rec'd. This means that John Doe was sent 1 ballot but 2 or 3 were marked as rec'd and counted. How is this possible? This alone is nearly the total needed to swing the election results.
3) 5.2k ballots rec'd from voters who voted in multiple counties.
4) 3.4K ballots that don't match the official results from the county.
5) Duplicate ballot discrepancies - the audit team counted 29.5k duplicate ballots but the country only reported 26.9k being reported to duplication. That's 2.5k unexplained duplicates that were likely counted. We don't know b/c the serial code process they are supposed to follow wasn't followed.
6) 1500 votes were counted in excess of the total number of voters in MC. This happened in several precincts.

All of this ties into the complete mess that mass mail-in voting causes. FL uses mail in ballots, but they are absentee by request. That cleans most of this mess up. It doesn't create a flood of ballots in the field that can be used by harvesters to cheat.

The bottom line is the Cyber Ninja's found more than enough votes that couldn't be confirmed legit, a process that was rife with fraud and deleted information and a test case for why we need to go back to normal pre-Covid election standards. It was not "debunked" because the goal was never to find and arrest people, it was an audit of the process that showed it was a complete mess.

And focusing on the recount to confirm tabulator performance is oversimplification and gaslighting.

Here's the whole thing if you care:
https://www.azsenaterepublicans.com/cyber-ninjas-report

• Love
Reactions: TigerGrowls
So let's take a step back.......do we agree or disagree that the voting centers weren't able to process votes for a period of time, on that largest in person turnout day which caused an adjustment or change to how a voter would cast their vote? Do we agree or disagree that due to those issues, voting wait times were abnormally high, in fact insanely high? Do we agree or disagree that many voters in the areas where the outages occurred very likely were disenfranchised or lost motivation to wait and didn't vote as a result? Do we agree or disagree that the votes put in box 3 were co-mingled with votes that were counted so the county isn't sure if those votes were actually factored in accurately? Do we agree or disagree that the tabulators weren't registering votes properly for hours on the day of the election? And lastly, do we agree or disagree that leaving a ballot with a human person to rationalize signature verification or interpretation where maybe they colored outside the bubble introduces potential inaccuracies......forget bad intentions, just inaccuracies?

All of the things above were reported as factual. Without getting into the voter roll stuff, inactive voters, harvesting etc the above is enough to warrant an effort to outright ensure every single vote cast is counted and for those voters that gave up due to long waits and went home actually are given a chance to have their vote counted. Please don't lose sight of all of the Jim Crow 2.0 posts from yourself and others regarding voter suppression in places like Georgia. How would you characterize the issues on election day in Maricopa county?

It's not just Kari Lake, the Attorney General race ended up as a 500 vote delta so it's feasible that there are at least 500 votes in potential uncounted ballots that go the other way.

Here in NJ, I can actually track my vote from the moment it's cast until it's counted. Even if it's irrelevant for some races (I didn't vote down ballot this year) it's still reassuring to know that it matters and that my constitutional right and duty has been fulfilled.
One poll worker told the MC election officials 500 voters were turned away - who were in line - because it was too late.

500 in one polling location.

Dems only care about voter suppression when it’s their voters.

And did you miss this tweet? If not why not share, certainly seem pertinent?

Good morning, Growls. Hope all is well with you.

I just want to respectfully point out that these statistics are far from "impossible". Remember our conversation from months ago when tens of thousands of Georgia citizens - like myself - crossed-over and selected a Republican ballot in order to vote against some GOP candidates in the primary? Similar action among AZ independents.

At a bare minimum, the notion that those primary votes (or mine in GA) should be automatically assumed to transfer to the same side during the general election ignores this factor. And, therefore, the statistic is not at all "impossible", nor evidence of any sort of illegal activity.

Good morning, Growls. Hope all is well with you.

I just want to respectfully point out that these statistics are far from "impossible". Remember our conversation from months ago when tens of thousands of Georgia citizens - like myself - crossed-over and selected a Republican ballot in order to vote against some GOP candidates in the primary? Similar action among AZ independents.

At a bare minimum, the notion that those primary votes (or mine in GA) should be automatically assumed to transfer to the same side during the general election ignores this factor. And, therefore, the statistic is not at all "impossible", nor evidence of any sort of illegal activity.

Morning bro and hope all is well with you and yours also. I will accept that as a possibility related to this statistic without being totally sold that its the answer. Its probably a moot point anyway. AZ looks wrapped and ready to deliver for Hobbs at this point much to my chagrin.

Reactions: clemsontiger02
ADVERTISEMENT