ADVERTISEMENT

Attack on Israel and intelligence failure

• Thread starter anon_5e8aassgcbjz1
  • Start date
The United States has collected multiple pieces of intelligence that show that key Iranian leaders were surprised by the Hamas attack in Israel, information that has fueled U.S. doubts that Iran played a direct role in planning the assault, according to several American officials.

These key Iranian officials did not know the attack was coming, according to the intelligence. The United States, Israel and key regional allies have not found evidence that Iran directly helped plan the attack, according to the U.S. officials and another official in the Middle East.

While they would not identify the Iranian officials who expressed surprise at the attack, the U.S. officials said they were people who typically would be aware of operations involving the Quds Force, the Iranian government's paramilitary arm that supports and works with proxy forces.

More evidence that the inital WSJ article was complete bullshit and likely leveraged by bad actors in the U.S. like FDD and UANI to secure U.S. military involvement in this situation.
Who’s getting weapons to Hamas

According to Ukraine, Russia.
Iran may be providing assistance to Hamas but it doesn't mean they had knowledge of or planned the attack. In the same way the U.S. providing weapons to Ukraine doesn't mean we plan their military operations.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Even Twitter felt the need to point out how big of a fraud this guy is 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Anyone claiming to know what he knows and saying they did the things he did would probably not have a social media presence. They certainly wouldn’t be saying some of what he says.

Reports coming out that some of the aircraft are actually transporting people too. Follows the cadence of the initial attacks. Rocket barrage to distract/cover while fighters infil. Coming from Lebanon this is likely Hezbollah. If that’s the case, the Iran denials about planning involvement start to look even more hollow. Starting to feel very ominous.

• Wow
Reactions: dpic73 and jakefest

Reports coming out that some of the aircraft are actually transporting people too. Follows the cadence of the initial attacks. Rocket barrage to distract/cover while fighters infil. Coming from Lebanon this is likely Hezbollah. If that’s the case, the Iran denials about planning involvement start to look even more hollow. Starting to feel very ominous.
This ^^^^^^

Hezbollah will also be much more difficult to uproot if it comes down to it.

Reactions: BionicTiger
Hezbollah are a much more organized and tactical force. You're 100% correct, it will not be easy if they come with force.

They operated in Afghanistan and were very well trained.
And Syria

Hezbollah will also be much more difficult to uproot if it comes down to it.
Correct. Better at basically every facet - organizationally, tactically, monetarily, better equipped, etc. Hezbollah getting involved and trying to open multiple fronts is what concerns me the most, as it has the potential to escalate things pretty quickly. I think that is where you see US and French, German, UK involvement ramp up in earnest. Coupled with the volatility of the region and the weirdness and geopolitical tension already present globally, shit could get sideways quickly. It’s going to be an incredibly fine line to walk to support Israel and avoid escalating this conflict into something larger and more protracted which is not what that region or the world needs right now.

Reactions: anon_5e8aassgcbjz1

False alarm

Reactions: BionicTiger
Correct. Better at basically every facet - organizationally, tactically, monetarily, better equipped, etc. Hezbollah getting involved and trying to open multiple fronts is what concerns me the most, as it has the potential to escalate things pretty quickly. I think that is where you see US and French, German, UK involvement ramp up in earnest. Coupled with the volatility of the region and the weirdness and geopolitical tension already present globally, shit could get sideways quickly. It’s going to be an incredibly fine line to walk to support Israel and avoid escalating this conflict into something larger and more protracted which is not what that region or the world needs right now.
Add into this that Iran doesn't need a tactical win. They're operating on a decades long time scale to squeeze the US out of the region. They indeed want to open up multiple fronts and exhaust the West.

Hell, wouldn't surprise me if NK decides to start lobbing artillery over the DMZ. Stretch the US's support and attention between Ukraine, Israel, NK, and eventually Taiwan.

We've got to be willing to play chess.

Add into this that Iran doesn't need a tactical win. They're operating on a decades long time scale to squeeze the US out of the region. They indeed want to open up multiple fronts and exhaust the West.

Hell, wouldn't surprise me if NK decides to start lobbing artillery over the DMZ. Stretch the US's support and attention between Ukraine, Israel, NK, and eventually Taiwan.

Might be a good time for the GOP to stop holding up military and embassy appointments.

Last edited:

Countries and leaders do not think in that way. There's no correlation between Israel, Ukraine, North Korea, and Taiwan

This is my thought also . Makes me wonder if the plan is to stretch out our resources and then we get hit by China , NK , Russia, Iran and from within.

• Wow
Reactions: moradatiger70
Plan? Whomst is developing this plan? Soros? Hillary Clinton?
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Clemson Goat
“Iran was involved, and several other countries as well. Many languages were overheard. Gear/weapons/explosives/tactics the Israelis have never seen Hamas use before.

This runs deep, was extremely well planned and funded.”

From one of our own who is very well positioned to know.

@Frog209 hope you don’t mind me pulling a quote from TMB.

If true, then 100% Bibi let this happen so he would have a reason to wipe out hamas.

But of course, it is still all biden's fault.
Bibi loves Hamas. They've kept him around and out of jail .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT