ADVERTISEMENT

Audit Results of Primary Election in Torrance County, New Mexico Show Differences Between Hand Counts and SOS Records of Up to 25%

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
This is real and not made up. MSM ignoring it doesnt mean its not obviously occurring. DOMINION VOTING MACHINES ARE IN USE HERE.

By Joe Hoft
Published October 24, 2022 at 5:20pm
Dominion-Voting-Machines-Printer.jpg

An audit of the primary results in Torrance County, New Mexico uncovered numerous material items from the election.
CD Media reports:
Torrance County, NM recently held an audit of their primary election and the results showed a stunning 25% difference between machine and hand count results.
Torrance is a small county but the significance is huge for the 2022 general election on Nov 8.
TRENDING: WHAT? Election-Denier Hillary Clinton Says "Right-Wing Extremists" Have a Plan to "Literally Steal the Next Presidential Election"
Attorney David Clements shared more on his Telegram page:
Torrence-Co-Primary-Election-Results.jpg

The errors appeared to be in the Republican block of votes!
Erin Clements, an engineer and the wife of David Clements was also involved in the audit. She shared the following:
Torrence-Co-Erin-Clements.jpg

The Clements family is doing all it can to bring free and fair elections back to the states.

So what I'm hearing is that the Republicans in charge of the elections in rural counties blew it?

Fair enough I suppose. Although I've seen enough of these articles over the last two years to be REALLY interested in what these people say when they are in court and things get real. Remember all those people telling TGP about all the corruption and cheating they saw. BUT when the lights came on in the courtroom, MAN did those stories change.

We'll see. And to help out Growlz, here's my usual ... Let us know when something ACTUALLY happens in court and charges are filed. I might be interested if you hadn't posted like 100 articles stating this kind of stuff that turned out to be a nothing burger.

So what I'm hearing is that the Republicans in charge of the elections in rural counties blew it?

Fair enough I suppose. Although I've seen enough of these articles over the last two years to be REALLY interested in what these people say when they are in court and things get real. Remember all those people telling TGP about all the corruption and cheating they saw. BUT when the lights came on in the courtroom, MAN did those stories change.

We'll see. And to help out Growlz, here's my usual ... Let us know when something ACTUALLY happens in court and charges are filed. I might be interested if you hadn't posted like 100 articles stating this kind of stuff that turned out to be a nothing burger.

That's the issue for @TigerGrowls, he is the boy who cires wolf at this point. The GWP has about the worst accuracy I have ever seen so if he posts anything from that garbage site, I assume it's completely made up, since the other 9999 stories were.

Another perspective on the same story.

So republican election officials, in a county easily won by republican candidates, cheated. I CONCUR!

Damn growls, it is scary how aligned you and I are these days!

Trump for republican nominee? Yes please.
More conspiracy investigations by congress? Yes please.
Republicans cheated in the 2022 election? You convinced me!

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
That's the issue for @TigerGrowls, he is the boy who cires wolf at this point. The GWP has about the worst accuracy I have ever seen so if he posts anything from that garbage site, I assume it's completely made up, since the other 9999 stories were.
Yep...

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

And as he's quick to point out... MSNBC/Huffington Post/CNN are not accurate either. To that I respond... I KNOW. THAT'S why I don't link multiple articles from them, b/c they are NOT reliable... Just like TGP.

Reactions: yoshi121374
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT