ADVERTISEMENT

Bachelor Party Destin Area Fishing and Entertainment?

Cleopatrick2001

The Mariana Trench
Gold Member
Oct 16, 2006
My little brother is finally taken the plunge so I'm in charge of planning the stag party. I've planned my fair share of bachelor parties in Vegas and Atlanta but I've never been to Destin and don't know much about it. The party is around the corner in mid-April so I was wondering if any of you guys could offer up some suggestions.

I've already rented a huge house on the beach so I'm good there. We are planning on doing an offshore trip and I was wondering if anyone has a good recommendation on a charter out of Destin. The boat would need to be able to accommodate 8 guys. Not sure it matters but our experience level is actually pretty high amongst the group because we go off shore quite a bit out of Beaufort, SC. Probably just looking for a 6 hr day since the ride out shouldn't be near as far as going to the Gulf Stream. Any Captain's names that you've had good experiences with would be very helpful.

As for the other entertainment that is required on a bachelor party, any suggestions on a good establishment? I've looked around online and the only place that looks decent in Destin is called Sammy's. I'd prefer to not have to travel to Panama City or Pensacola but will consider if it comes highly recommended. Average age of the group is mid-30's and we're pretty well off financially so I'm not looking for a hole in the wall that does favors in the champagne room
wink.r191677.gif
In all seriousness, I would like a higher end club if there is such a thing.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated and feel free to mention some good restaurants also.

TIA

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News