ADVERTISEMENT

Balloon taken out.

Post a link please. I want to read about this land purchase. I'm offended by it.
Of all the stuff he posts this is very real. And has been a deal for several years. Congres has been bickering about a unanimously supported bill for two years because of language that is perceived as anti Asian

Quick google showed this article from 2001 from the Tennessean

Now to be fair Ted Turner personally owns just over 2 million acres

Post a link please. I want to read about this land purchase. I'm offended by it.
AChinese balloon craft floating over the northern United States has re-energized concerns among experts and lawmakers over China's ongoing efforts to buy land across the U.S., with some voices observing a "pattern" of suspected espionage activities near American military sites.

Of all the stuff he posts this is very real. And has been a deal for several years. Congres has been bickering about a unanimously supported bill for two years because of language that is perceived as anti Asian

Thx. I was unaware. I do know the Saudis are draining the water table to grow alfalfa to send home and feed their cows. I'm offended by that, too.

So what I’m getting from this post is that you’re saying Ted Turner is involved with the Chinese spy balloon and is secretly running the global NWO and Biden visits him every Tuesday night and they drink a glass of adrenochrome taken from child slaves that are stored inside Hunter Biden’s laptop?

Interesting. You might be on to something here OP

So what I’m getting from this post is that you’re saying Ted Turner is involved with the Chinese spy balloon and is secretly running the global NWO and Biden visits him every Tuesday night and they drink a glass of adrenochrome taken from child slaves that are stored inside Hunter Biden’s laptop?

Interesting. You might be on to something here OP
Weeelllll
I'm not saying - but I AM saying...remember Ted owned WCW when they took down the WWE elephant for 83 consecutive weeks. And that takeover was on the back of an invasion angle named, what exactly?....

haha

Weeelllll
I'm not saying - but I AM saying...remember Ted owned WCW when they took down the WWE elephant for 83 consecutive weeks. And that takeover was on the back of an invasion angle named, what exactly?....

haha
nWo 4 life brother

ADVERTISEMENT