ADVERTISEMENT

Bat shit crazy scary times we're living in

Trading Tiger

Woodrush
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2006
There's a bunch of preppers who look pretty smart right about now. And the scary part is, the S hasn't even hit the F yet, it's still midair. I wonder how many people have started prepping since the quarantine started?

Reactions: tigergrad03
this really isn't a big deal

the taxpayer could end this tomorrow

if a majority of taxpayers with held taxes as a peaceful protest, then these moron govt leaders would have no revenue hence no power.

so simple. just don't send in your qtrly taxes and make sure if you are an individual that you have none taken out weekly.

only pay ss and welfare.

ss is 13.6 %of your income

medicare is 3.4 % of your income

so the first 17 dollars of every hundred you earn goes to those 2.

Reactions: tigergrad03
There's a bunch of preppers who look pretty smart right about now. And the scary part is, the S hasn't even hit the F yet, it's still midair. I wonder how many people have started prepping since the quarantine started?
We’re in the Tribulation as recorded in Revelation 6. The 1st Seal has been opened (Antichrist riding white horse), 2nd Seal on the clock! I encourage you to read Mathew 24, Luke 21, Revelation 6-22

We’re in the Tribulation as recorded in Revelation 6. The 1st Seal has been opened (Antichrist riding white horse), 2nd Seal on the clock! I encourage you to read Mathew 24, Luke 21, Revelation 6-22
I'm going to do some reading and I'll get back to you.

Pope Francis
Check out Saint Malachi’s Prophecy! Jorge Bergoglio is the 112th Pope, he’s a Destroyer, he’s the only pope to not take a Symbol, he took the name Saint Francis of Assisi. Saint Francis of Assisi was a patriarch in the Catholic Church who founded the Franciscans but his real name was Petri de Bernardone, which means “Peter The Roman!”

Reactions: Trading Tiger
He goes out conquering & to conquer (Revelation 6) next Seal is Rider on the Red Horse, he was given authority to take peace from the earth & was given a great sword so men would slay each other. I believe this speaks of anarchy & or civil war. I encourage you to read Revelation 6-22, it’s fascinating! I’ve been studying Bible Prophecy for 35+ years & The NWO for almost 30. Also, read Daniel 7, the fourth beast is Papal Rome & The NWO. This was prophecied 2600 years ago.

Ammo is getting hard to find. I have the upper for my AR15 arriving Wednesday (supposedly). Tried to order some ammo. It's scarce out there.

Hopefully temporary, and I REALLY hope it's not something any of us wind up needing.

Ammo is getting hard to find. I have the upper for my AR15 arriving Wednesday (supposedly). Tried to order some ammo. It's scarce out there.

Hopefully temporary, and I REALLY hope it's not something any of us wind up needing.
Ammoseek.com

Reactions: Goclem2011
China unfortunately due to their military size and they likely have more nukes. Throw Japan and Taiwan in and it would get interesting

Egypt.

Russia just gave India some upgraded equipment

hate to say it, we might need to have Russia on our side against china. trump has backed china into a corner and the virus has really tightened the financial screws

they need a good war. dam I am so happy we have trump thru this. I could not imagine a war with china and trying to get Russia on our side. Hillary? really?

people just cant see the big picture.

Russia just gave India some upgraded equipment

hate to say it, we might need to have Russia on our side against china. trump has backed china into a corner and the virus has really tightened the financial screws

they need a good war. dam I am so happy we have trump thru this. I could not imagine a war with china and trying to get Russia on our side. Hillary? really?

people just cant see the big picture.

Very well said. I’ve been thinking about what a war with China looks like if it’s us vs them. Given we gave them much of our secret technology and bought parts from them for things like the F-35 I don’t feel good about it.

I’m not sure what Russia will do. At one point I was certain they would side with China, but given they know what the Chinese have done with this virus maybe not.

If Trump were not president my wife and I would already be out of the country.

We do have satellites that carry those “rods of god “ as they are referred to that make nukes look like fire crackers.

It would be likely imo China would nuke us and then we wipe them off the map, but severe damage would be done and I’m not sure anyone recovers from that.

Very well said. I’ve been thinking about what a war with China looks like if it’s us vs them. Given we gave them much of our secret technology and bought parts from them for things like the F-35 I don’t feel good about it.

I’m not sure what Russia will do. At one point I was certain they would side with China, but given they know what the Chinese have done with this virus maybe not.

We do have satellites that carry those “rods of god “ as they are referred to that make nukes look like fire crackers.

It would be likely imo China would nuke us and then we wipe them off the map, but severe damage would be done and I’m not sure anyone recovers from that.

well we know India just pushed them back around 3 miles.

so Pakistan si gonna side with china and north korea

we got indai, s korea and japan

we have to have Russia, because close ties with Syria and turkey to fight Pakistan and iran.

eqypt v lybya which iran will help

Saudis to help egypt

so world war 3 is sizing up nicely.

so freaking glad trump is president instead of Hillary. no way Russia turkey or Syria would help us.

dumba$$ americans are so stupid they are focused on tearing down statues.

idiots.

this virus along with trump policies is fukking china royally.

Russia likes, because they are making money on the backend watching china suffer.

I say we are war in next 6-12 months.

china needs money

their system is no where as flexible as ours.

but tell our university professors that .

I think the super powers have evolved beyond physical warfare with each other, at least directly. MAD serves no one.

Cyber warfare, biological and chemical warfare, economic warfare, social warfare etc...we very well could be already in the middle of WW3 and not even know it yet.

I think the super powers have evolved beyond physical warfare with each other, at least directly. MAD serves no one.

Cyber warfare, biological and chemical warfare, economic warfare, social warfare etc...we very well could be already in the middle of WW3 and not even know it yet.
Excellent point. You’re right. There are many other ways to do it now. Biological warfare is likely already in play with this virus and ones to come. Do you know of any natural virus ever that causes all the symptoms and conditions being stated about this one?

Cyber and economical warfare are definitely in play along with psychological warfare

Not to mention we are already at war by all definitions on our own soil.

Also known as the false prophet
I think he’s the antichrist! The word Pope means Vicar of CHRIST, Vicar of CHRIST means replacement of CHRIST on Earth.
Is another clue the Pope is the antichrist. In Daniel 11:37 & following, it says, “the Beast/Antichrist worships “the god of forces” & with the help of a foreign god, many nations are overthrown. On Mount Graham in AZ, there’s a Observatory, there are 3 Huge Telescopes there. One is owned by the U.S., one is owned by The Vatican & one is owned by Germany. When Tom Horn & Chris Putnam wrote the book Petrus Romanus, they spent 14 hours with Guy Cosmonolgo, Chief Astronomer for the Vatican. Cosmonolgo told Horn & Putnam, “Through this infrared telescope (Germany), we see Aliens & UFO’s all the time. The foreign god they’re looking for is the foreign god (alien/demon god in Daniel 11:37 & following.

Also, in Revelation 17,18 The Beast is described as having 7 heads & 10 horns. The 7 heads represent the 7 mountains Papal Rome & The Vatican sits on, The 10 Horns represents the 10 Kings (Global Leaders who will reign with the Beast/Antichrist. These 10 Global Leaders give their power to the beast/Antichrist in exchange for their Kingdom. The NWO has divided the world up into 10 regions with a King/Global Leader over each Region. These 10 Global Leaders get pissed off @ the Beast/Antichrist & burn Papal Rome & The Vatican. In fact the Kings & Merchants literally wail from afar as they see Papal Rome & The Vatican ablaze. They are lamenting because they can no longer purchase their fine linen, Precious stones, ivory, marble, etc... etc... & SLAVES & SOULS OF MEN. The ships you mentioned could have very well been headed to one of the Largest Ports in Europe, with the “Merchandise” headed to the Vatican.

Here’s another clue the Beast/Antichrist is the Pope... the Vatican owns most of the Holy Sites in Jerusalem. They signed a secret agreement with the officials in Jerusalem to be able to purchase the property, including many of the Holy Sites. So when the Pope comes into the Holy Place & puts an end to daily sacrifice, blasphemes GOD & Claims to be GOD himself, it’s going to be a total surprise to the Jews. It’s well documented the Pope has kicked Jews out of some of the Holy Sites so a Catholic Mass could be performed. JESUS said in Mathew 24, when you see the Abomination of Desolation standing in the Holy Place, this is what HE is talking about. When the Pope stands in the Temple, Blasphemes GOD & claims to be GOD HIMSELF, he & his army are going after the Jewish People to kill them. That’s why JESUS said in Mathew 24, “If you’re on the rooftop, don’t go down to get your coat. If you’re in the field, flee to the mountains.” From this event, the antichrist has 3.5 years to reign. (Times, Time $ The Dividing of Time = 3.5 years.)
Also, the Popes Numerical Value on his crown equals 666. (Revelation 13)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT