ADVERTISEMENT

Beach Etiquette...

Oceandrivetiger

Valles Marineris
Gold Member
Dec 18, 2015
I know this has been addressed so many times on here and there are others that have issues on the beach but the big one is playing your music too loud. I love music and love my music but I don’t take it to the beach so everyone else can hear it. I know everyone else doesn’t like my music. Let’s have some respect for everyone else.

I know this has been addressed so many times on here and there are others that have issues on the beach but the big one is playing your music too loud. I love music and love my music but I don’t take it to the beach so everyone else can hear it. I know everyone else doesn’t like my music. Let’s have some respect for everyone else.

Just to add to this, people don't want to hear your music while you're pumping gas either. Man that irritates me to no end...and it's usually filthy music too.

Just to add to this, people don't want to hear your music while you're pumping gas either. Man that irritates me to no end...and it's usually filthy music too.

I’ve always thought that is bizarre. Who keeps their volume blaring while they pump gas? Not a collection of impressive people from what I’ve seen.

I do like to listen to music at the beach but do it at a very reasonable volume.

Sorry dawg...just can’t help myself!

But the beach & some FGL just go together like peanut butter & jelly!

In my area....the Midlands of SC....it's hip hop blasting at the pumps....is it different in the Low Country and Upstate?

People that fish in the surf of a crowded area, especially with kids around drive me insane. I mean, take your inconsiderate a$$ down the beach some until you find a remote area!

ADVERTISEMENT