ADVERTISEMENT

Best national leader on Earth right now...

Willence

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 26, 2003
God bless him. We should be pursuing an all encompassing relationship with Argentina. Of course, only if we decide we're going to care about the things he's talking about again. Neither candidate has done a great job of expressing support for these things. That's expected of the Democrats, but very disappointing (and no less real) to see from the GOP.

God bless him. We should be pursuing an all encompassing relationship with Argentina. Of course, only if we decide we're going to care about the things he's talking about again. Neither candidate has done a great job of expressing support for these things. That's expected of the Democrats, but very disappointing (and no less real) to see from the GOP.

I would like to add Nayib Bukele from El Salvador as a candidate.

He has essentially eradicated the gangs in El Salvador. When someone complained about the amount of people sent to prison, he said, "in reality I set millions of people free."

He has cleaned up El Salvador to, i think, the lowest murder rate in the world. He has balanced their budget and pledged to eliminate their debt all together. El Salvador has a promising future under his leadership.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT