ADVERTISEMENT

Bible in Oklahoma public schools

I don't agree with the policy, but the Bible is a historic book and there are direct ties to our founding documents... Other than that tie-in I don't think it should be compulsory throughout all grades... Maybe tie it into American Government Studies in high school... Either way, it will be overturned...

I don't agree with the policy, but the Bible is a historic book and there are direct ties to our founding documents... Other than that tie-in I don't think it should be compulsory throughout all grades... Maybe tie it into American Government Studies in high school... Either way, it will be overturned...
What are the direct Biblical tie ins to America’s founding documents?

The kids are going to love the story about the two girls who got their dad drunk and raped him so they could have his babies. Great stuff!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT