ADVERTISEMENT

Biden’s Corrupt Justice Department Contemplating Appointing Special Counsel if Trump Runs For President in 2024: Report

TigerGrowls

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
This is what it all comes down to.

By Cristina Laila
Published November 3, 2022 at 10:10pm
741B00B9-05A6-4B98-94C0-1FDDC6EB613E.jpeg

Trump is officially the most investigated man on the planet.
The Justice Department is contemplating appointing a special counsel if Trump runs for president again in 2024.
According to CNN, the DOJ has brought in a “brain trust” for advice on Trump probes.
Trump is expected to announce his 2024 run after the midterm elections.
TRENDING: BREAKING: Paul Pelosi Released from Hospital After Hammer Attack
Since the Democrats do not have a viable candidate who can beat Trump in 2024, Joe Biden’s corrupt DOJ will be Trump’s biggest obstacle.
In other words, Biden’s DOJ will be Trump’s opponent in 2024 since Biden is brain dead and virtually no one likes Kamala Harris.
Another reason why Biden’s DOJ is mulling a special counsel is to distance Joe Biden, potentially Trump’s opponent in 2024, from the federal investigations into Trump.
If Trump gets indicted by the feds, Joe Biden can put his hands up and say he had nothing to do with indicting his opponent in the 2024 election.
CNN reported:
As Donald Trump inches closer to launching another presidential run after the midterm election, Justice Department officials have discussed whether a Trump candidacy would create the need for a special counsel to oversee two sprawling federal investigations related to the former president, sources familiar with the matter tell CNN.
The Justice Department is also staffing up its investigations with experienced prosecutors so it’s ready for any decisions after the midterms, including the potential unprecedented move of indicting a former president.
Indicting an active candidate for the White House would surely spark a political firestorm. And while no decision has been made about whether a special counsel might be needed in the future, DOJ officials have debated whether doing so could insulate the Justice Department from accusations that Joe Biden’s administration is targeting his chief political rival, people familiar with the matter tell CNN.
The Justice Department has brought in a brain trust for high-level advice on the Trump investigations, according to people familiar with the moves.
Top Justice officials have looked to an old guard of former Southern District of New York prosecutors, bringing into the investigations Kansas City-based federal prosecutor and national security expert David Raskin, as well as David Rody, a prosecutor-turned-defense lawyer who previously specialized in gang and conspiracy cases and has worked extensively with government cooperators.

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
LMAO... Trump is biggest little bitch on the planet for sure... He'll tell you in a heartbeat how unfairly he gets treated and complains constantly over anything he perceives as a slight... remember this is the guy that told us that there was a conspiracy against him b/c The Apprentice did not get some TV award.

As for the Dems not having a candidate that could beat him... what a freaking joke... Biden beat him and Biden is certainly no ball of fire. If I recall correctly, Biden won by the exact same election count that Trump beat Hillary by... A victory, I might add that Trump REPEATEDLY referred to as one of the greatest landslide victories in history. So, not only did Biden win... He beat Trump like a rented mule according to Trump's OWN METRICS.

Edit: FWIW though... I don't think Trump should be banned from running. If he committed a crime, then charge him, put him on trial and convict him of a felony. THEN he can be banned. Otherwise, he should be allowed to have at it. Most of you know how I feel about Trump, but rule of law should work for EVERYONE and Trump has not been convicted of any crime that would make him unable to run.

Last edited:
This is what it all comes down to.

By Cristina Laila
Published November 3, 2022 at 10:10pm
741B00B9-05A6-4B98-94C0-1FDDC6EB613E.jpeg

Trump is officially the most investigated man on the planet.
The Justice Department is contemplating appointing a special counsel if Trump runs for president again in 2024.
According to CNN, the DOJ has brought in a “brain trust” for advice on Trump probes.
Trump is expected to announce his 2024 run after the midterm elections.
TRENDING: BREAKING: Paul Pelosi Released from Hospital After Hammer Attack
Since the Democrats do not have a viable candidate who can beat Trump in 2024, Joe Biden’s corrupt DOJ will be Trump’s biggest obstacle.
In other words, Biden’s DOJ will be Trump’s opponent in 2024 since Biden is brain dead and virtually no one likes Kamala Harris.
Another reason why Biden’s DOJ is mulling a special counsel is to distance Joe Biden, potentially Trump’s opponent in 2024, from the federal investigations into Trump.
If Trump gets indicted by the feds, Joe Biden can put his hands up and say he had nothing to do with indicting his opponent in the 2024 election.
CNN reported:

But you just share these "opinion pieces". You don't believe them to be news articles correct?

So do you believe this article to be true?
They are absolutely going after Trump just to take him out of the race in 24. If you have not already gathered my opinions on this subject then you are not paying attention.

They are absolutely going after Trump just to take him out of the race in 24. If you have not already gathered my opinions on this subject then you are not paying attention.

I hope they are successful at this point. I was hoping that good sense would prevail and he wouldn’t run, but he’s going to give it one more major grift, even though everyone knows he can’t win. Something needs to stop him for the good of the Republican Party.

I hope they are successful at this point. I was hoping that good sense would prevail and he wouldn’t run, but he’s going to give it one more major grift, even though everyone knows he can’t win. Something needs to stop him for the good of the Republican Party.
Beat him at the ballot box. If he is taken out via any other means then I am finished with voting. It's basically looking hopeless anyway with a rigged system.

Beat him at the ballot box. If he is taken out via any other means then I am finished with voting. It's basically looking hopeless anyway with a rigged system.

I plan to vote against him in the primary, just as I did the first time. Hopefully reason prevails and the majority does the same.

Trump lost and will lose again because he’s a terrible candidate. Don’t use the rigged system as an excuse for his failure. That victim mentality is for losers.

I plan to vote against him in the primary, just as I did the first time. Hopefully reason prevails and the majority does the same.

Trump lost and will lose again because he’s a terrible candidate. Don’t use the rigged system as an excuse for his failure. That victim mentality is for losers.
I am glad for you to do what you want. If he is taken out via J6 committee doj fbi fake trial then I am checking out of political participation for the foreseeable future. If DeSantis beats him in the primaries then I will go and vote for DeSantis.

I am glad for you to do what you want. If he is taken out via J6 committee doj fbi fake trial then I am checking out of political participation for the foreseeable future. If DeSantis beats him in the primaries then I will go and vote for DeSantis.

You should probably go ahead and be done with politics now. It's fairly obvious to the adults in the room you don't understand how this works.

You continue to worship a trashy businessman like a teen loves a pop star.

You should probably go ahead and be done with politics now. It's fairly obvious to the adults in the room you don't understand how this works.

You continue to worship a trashy businessman like a teen loves a pop star.
I do not worship any politician but I do highly appreciate great performance and keeping ones campaign promises and Trump did that in spades so take that and suck on.

Unfortunately the MSM will devote 90% of their R nomination news feed to DJT. Just as Hillary demanded they do in 2015. In hopes that he wins the nomination.

So no rebuttal? Also, You calling anyone stupid is laughable. What does the Gateway Pundit, a non news site tell you?
Have you heard of the USMC and the fact that Trump compelled Mexico to police the border? That amount of additional revenue generated from the new trade deal and also savings from not having spend money on illegals more than paid for the amount of money that the part of the wall they built costed. They spent under 10B total on the part of the wall that was completed. Very easy answer but I am sure you will not acknowledge the facts in this matter. The dirty dems fought like hell to stop Trump from spending a penny on building a wall to protect the US border but are orgasmically happy to send over a hundred billion and counting to Ukraine to protect their border. This is total insanity from you dems. Trump was the best potus in modern history and number 2 is not even close.

Have you heard of the USMC and the fact that Trump compelled Mexico to police the border? That amount of additional revenue generated from the new trade deal and also savings from not having spend money on illegals more than paid for the amount of money that the part of the wall they built costed. They spent under 10B total on the part of the wall that was completed. Very easy answer but I am sure you will not acknowledge the facts in this matter. The dirty dems fought like hell to stop Trump from spending a penny on building a wall to protect the US border but are orgasmically happy to send over a hundred billion and counting to Ukraine to protect their border. This is total insanity from you dems. Trump was the best potus in modern history and number 2 is not even close.

So you admit that Trump lied when he said he would make Mexico pay for the wall?

I appreciate you being honest and truthful about his failings.

You admit that you are dense? That's big, I'm proud of you.

You realize that you just parroting Trump's claims doesn't make you seem smart, just really gullible? You posting the GWP makes you a laughingstock on this board. There are daily comments about you from all sides of the spectrum. We may disagree on policies, but we universally agree that the Gateway Pundit is garbage and you are comedy gold.

You have singlehandedly helped us find common ground. Congrats?

Reactions: dpic73
Trump actually spent 15 billion to construct 452 miles of border wall, most of it which replaced old, pre-existing fencing. That's ~ 33 million per mile for a fence that's easily scalable and even falls over in some areas. Hilarious that you consider that a promise kept.

would you prefer that russians take over europe again?

you dont have to answer that for us to know how you feel

ADVERTISEMENT