ADVERTISEMENT

Biden’s economy continues to crush it

It's called purchasing power destruction. It now costs more for everything, including stocks. It takes more $$ to buy these assets because you can't sit in cash or bonds. Everything is up. Gold, precious metals, stocks, homes, food, etc.

Central banks printed 40% of the entire worlds money supply in just 1 year (2020). We are witnessing a run-away inflation event. We have no choice but to cut rates soon because we can't afford to keep spending 1 trillion a year on interest payments. We are already 35 trillion in debt and at this rate will be well over 50 trillion in debt by the end of this decade.

It's called purchasing power destruction. It now costs more for everything, including stocks. It takes more $$ to buy these assets because you can't sit in cash or bonds. Everything is up. Gold, precious metals, stocks, homes, food, etc.

Central banks printed 40% of the entire worlds money supply in just 1 year (2020). We are witnessing a run-away inflation event. We have no choice but to cut rates soon because we can't afford to keep spending 1 trillion a year on interest payments. We are already 35 trillion in debt and at this rate will be well over 50 trillion in debt by the end of this decade.

giphy.gif

Reactions: WapPride
Bidens economy continues to crush the less fortunate. Poor families, which includes a larger % of minorities, continue to struggle to afford food, gas, rent and other necessities. If cold weather hits before the election, heating their homes will be come an additional struggle.
Hopefully it opens the eyes to the abject disdain the dem party has for the poor and makes them realize voting dem for the last 50 yrs has gained them nothing but more struggles and govt dependency - which is the dem goal.

Bidens economy continues to crush the less fortunate. Poor families, which includes a larger % of minorities, continue to struggle to afford food, gas, rent and other necessities. If cold weather hits before the election, heating their homes will be come an additional struggle.
Hopefully it opens the eyes to the abject disdain the dem party has for the poor and makes them realize voting dem for the last 50 yrs has gained them nothing but more struggles and govt dependency - which is the dem goal.
Correct. The latest polls show that only about 25% of Americans believe the economy is in good shape. We've already started monetary easing and we are about to follow the ECB, Canada in rate cuts. You don't cut rates when you think the economy is strong.

Who was in charge in 2020?

You know we are still under the Trump tax plan? We are realizing great benefits from USMCA still. The China tariffs are still in place. This is the Trump economy getting overrun by the Biden inflation.

In detail please tell me what China Joe has done legislation wise to help the economy.

Now China Joe killed us with inflation and that's a fact.

Who was in charge in 2020?
As I've stated several times this is not a partisan issue. Our "leaders" are crippling our future. Every American should be concerned what's going on. OP talking about the SPX being at an all time high fails to realize it's largely due to inflation and money printing. Everything is near an all time high in price while wages slowly climb. Fortunately for many of us on the board we participate in the stock market because it's a way to at least not get absolutely destroyed by currency debasement, however, many Americans do not participate in the equity market and they are watching their purchasing power melt like an ice cube on an Arizona highway. All of this at a time our debt is increasing at an alarming rate. We will be 50+ trillion in debt by the end of this decade unless there is some serious restraint.

As I've stated several times this is not a partisan issue. Our "leaders" are crippling our future. Every American should be concerned what's going on. OP talking about the SPX being at an all time high fails to realize it's largely due to inflation and money printing. Everything is near an all time high in price while wages slowly climb. Fortunately for many of us on the board we participate in the stock market because it's a way to at least not get absolutely destroyed by currency debasement, however, many Americans do not participate in the equity market and they are watching their purchasing power melt like an ice cube on an Arizona highway. All of this at a time our debt is increasing at an alarming rate. We will be 50+ trillion in debt by the end of this decade unless there is some serious restraint.

You say it isn’t a partisan issue. But you are always ready to blame Joe Biden for everything bad. From trumps first day in office you were sucking him off like a fan boy.

The whole “bidenflation” argument is what uneducated buffoons parrot from Fox News talking points. They conveniently forget that Trump dumped more stimulus into the economy than Biden did. The hey conventions forget that he wanted to put more in but was stopped by Congress.

You say it isn’t a partisan issue. But you are always ready to blame Joe Biden for everything bad. From trumps first day in office you were sucking him off like a fan boy.

The whole “bidenflation” argument is what uneducated buffoons parrot from Fox News talking points. They conveniently forget that Trump dumped more stimulus into the economy than Biden did. The hey conventions forget that he wanted to put more in but was stopped by Congress.
Our national deficit is not a partisan issue as bad as you want it and everything else to be.

But again, if you just look at the polls, only 25% of Americans think the economy is good. Probably a big reason why Biden's favorability is the worst in your or my lifetime.

The FED can only do so much to slow inflation with rates when congress is asleep at the wheel and on a spending spree.

Oh and btw, Biden just shit himself again on national television. He's going to be just fine.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Explain like I’m 5 why the debt matters and why everyday folks should be concerned with the number going up. Would anyone’s life be any easier if we all woke up tomorrow and the US was only 10 trillion in debt instead of 35? Genuinely asking because I have no idea

Explain like I’m 5 why the debt matters and why everyday folks should be concerned with the number going up. Would anyone’s life be any easier if we all woke up tomorrow and the US was only 10 trillion in debt instead of 35? Genuinely asking because I have no idea
Debt has to be paid. It's pretty simple. We also have to pay interest on that debt. It's over 1 trillion a year in interest alone with current rates.

The US dollar is at risk of no longer being the world reserve currency if we have no path towards actually repaying our debt. It's not a problem until its a problem which would greatly impact our economy and trade. If you can just print money or continue to borrow more than you bring in what do you think will happen? Large inflation events and defaults.... Everyday folks are already dealing with the former, the latter will have even greater consequences.

Our debt to GDP is at 125%. That's not a sustainable debt to gdp.

Last edited:
Our national deficit is not a partisan issue as bad as you want it and everything else to be.

But again, if you just look at the polls, only 25% of Americans think the economy is good. Probably a big reason why Biden's favorability is the worst in your or my lifetime.

The FED can only do so much to slow inflation with rates when congress is asleep at the wheel and on a spending spree.

Oh and btw, Biden just shit himself again on national television. He's going to be just fine.

I have said a million + 1 more time now that I don’t want Biden to be the nominee. I also don’t want someone much more progressive to the nominee. I would choose either option over that traitorous scumbag Trump.

But you lecturing people on partisanship is the best laugh I have gotten in some time. Thanks!

I have said a million + 1 more time now that I don’t want Biden to be the nominee. I also don’t want someone much more progressive to the nominee. I would choose either option over that traitorous scumbag Trump.

But you lecturing people on partisanship is the best laugh I have gotten in some time. Thanks!
I would hope not. It's more than obvious that he needs to step down or at very least not run again. His family is the one who should be ashamed by allowing this to continue where we have to prop him up as best we can when he is on TV.

I'm not trying to lecture people on partianship. I'm simply saying the issue of national debt is not one. Both parties are responsible and ALL americans are going to have to deal with the consequences of it and we already are.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT