ADVERTISEMENT

Biden’s TOP Paid Staffer is Christ-Desecrating, Occultist ‘Monkeypox Co-ordinator’.

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Does this surprise anyone?

Biden’s TOP Paid Staffer is Christ-Desecrating, Occultist ‘Monkeypox Co-ordinator’.

The White House payroll has hit historic highs under President Joe Biden, and the most highly remunerated staff member is his Monkeypox Co-ordinator Demetre Daskalakis, who The National Pulse first revealed as a Satan-and-occult-obsessed gay man who recently donned bondage gear for a speech at a biomedical conference.

Daskalakis, who is 50 this year, joined Biden’s White House staff less than a year ago. In that brief time, he has earned himself a salary of $260,718 – the highest in the White House apart from the President himself.

According to Open The Books,”[t]he second most highly paid is Anand H. Das ($216,414), Senior Deputy Associate Counsel,” with the total staff bill for the year coming in at a hefty $52.7 million for 2023. By comparison, the Trump White House averaged a staff cost of $46.95 million over four years.

Daskalakis and his partner Michael MacNeal launched a “goth” gym together in New York, based in a former gay nightclub that in turn had taken over an old church in Manhattan: Monster Cycle.

The duo often post Satanic imagery, as well as Christ-desecrating content. Daskalakis recently appeared for the Federal Bureau of Investigation, as part of their “Out and Proud” event.

K. Christopher Powell contributed to these reports.

Reactions: Essolover4

The White House payroll has hit historic highs under President Joe Biden, and the most highly remunerated staff member is his Monkeypox Co-ordinator Demetre Daskalakis, who The National Pulse first revealed as a Satan-and-occult-obsessed gay man who recently donned bondage gear for a speech at a biomedical conference.

Daskalakis, who is 50 this year, joined Biden’s White House staff less than a year ago. In that brief time, he has earned himself a salary of $260,718 – the highest in the White House apart from the President himself.

According to Open The Books,”[t]he second most highly paid is Anand H. Das ($216,414), Senior Deputy Associate Counsel,” with the total staff bill for the year coming in at a hefty $52.7 million for 2023. By comparison, the Trump White House averaged a staff cost of $46.95 million over four years.

Daskalakis and his partner Michael MacNeal launched a “goth” gym together in New York, based in a former gay nightclub that in turn had taken over an old church in Manhattan: Monster Cycle.

The duo often post Satanic imagery, as well as Christ-desecrating content. Daskalakis recently appeared for the Federal Bureau of Investigation, as part of their “Out and Proud” event.

Are you telling me that the things he does in his spare time that aren't harming anyone makes him unqualified to be the director of the Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention in the National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention. The man is a physician and knows the communities he's serving.

Beats the hell out of employing these types of ghouls

t-stephen-miller-white-house-06-17.jpg

FBBjtA8VIAE9cVV.jpg

rudy-giuliani-1120203.jpg

This person is a satanist and a freak and should not be working in the WH. This is just another sign of what is occurring in reality.
I only read the text posted in your original post. What exactly did this person do to put the US at risk?
I’m not keen on satanists personally.

People freak out over Mormons being a cult yet Mitt Romney was nominated to be president.

(Remember, I have very little respect for either party. I just care about people not violating the Constitution daily like both parties like to do.)

I only read the text posted in your original post. What exactly did this person do to put the US at risk?
I’m not keen on satanists personally.

People freak out over Mormons being a cult yet Mitt Romney was nominated to be president.

(Remember, I have very little respect for either party. I just care about people not violating the Constitution daily like both parties like to do.)
Just count me as guilty of being against him just for being a satanist. Its one thing after another though adding up in the news and its giving me a very uneasy feeling.

Reactions: hopefultiger13

Just count me as guilty of being against him just for being a satanist. Its one thing after another though adding up in the news and its giving me a very uneasy feeling.
Except for the part that it's a LIE, like everything else you post.

"Daskalakis confronted the allegation in a Sept. 9 interview with The Advocate, a magazine covering LGBTQ issues and news.

"I am certainly not a satanist," Daskalakis, who is openly gay, said in the interview. Asked by The Advocate why this charge seems to have surfaced, he said it was because he wears "high-fashion harnesses by Zana Bayne," a designer of leather goods.

A spokesperson for the CDC also confirmed in an email to PolitiFact that there is zero credence to this claim.

This claim appeared to gain traction after the Daily Caller, a conservative news site, published a Sept. 8 story drawing attention to the doctor’s personal Instagram page. Now set to private, the Instagram account included photos of Daskalakis in a leather harness that bears a pentacle, a five-point star surrounded by a circle.

The images featured in the story have since been published out of context elsewhere and across social media."

"In October 2014, the New York Post published a story about a boutique fitness hub, called Monster Cycle, that embraced a cheeky occult theme as part of its gimmick. Daskalakis was one of three founders, according to the article.

"We don’t worship the devil, we’re not Satan followers," one of Daskalakis’ business partners said at the time. "We’re just sort of taking that (edgy) energy and making it more positive."

Just count me as guilty of being against him just for being a satanist. It’s one thing after another though adding up in the news and it’s giving me a very uneasy feeling.
Understand. I’ve come full circle politically in the last 12-15 years. It’s astonishing how poor these bloodsucking parties take from the American people. It’s why I’m now at the point of good or bad people doing things. Everything else you’re associated with is just window dressing because they don’t execute even close like they should.

Except for the part that it's a LIE, like everything else you post.

"Daskalakis confronted the allegation in a Sept. 9 interview with The Advocate, a magazine covering LGBTQ issues and news.

"I am certainly not a satanist," Daskalakis, who is openly gay, said in the interview. Asked by The Advocate why this charge seems to have surfaced, he said it was because he wears "high-fashion harnesses by Zana Bayne," a designer of leather goods.

A spokesperson for the CDC also confirmed in an email to PolitiFact that there is zero credence to this claim.

This claim appeared to gain traction after the Daily Caller, a conservative news site, published a Sept. 8 story drawing attention to the doctor’s personal Instagram page. Now set to private, the Instagram account included photos of Daskalakis in a leather harness that bears a pentacle, a five-point star surrounded by a circle.

The images featured in the story have since been published out of context elsewhere and across social media."

"In October 2014, the New York Post published a story about a boutique fitness hub, called Monster Cycle, that embraced a cheeky occult theme as part of its gimmick. Daskalakis was one of three founders, according to the article.

"We don’t worship the devil, we’re not Satan followers," one of Daskalakis’ business partners said at the time. "We’re just sort of taking that (edgy) energy and making it more positive."

This sounds like a half truth. They are merely labeling themselves as something else even though its what we call satanist.

This sounds like a half truth. They are merely labeling themselves as something else even though its what we call satanist.
Sure Growler, that's like saying every person on the Right who touches their index finger to their thumb is a white nationalist Pepe the Frog worshipper

Reactions: nytigerfan
Why be against someone for being a satanist? Satanists, Christians, Muslims… they’re all worshipping something that isn’t real, so what’s the difference?

Jesus... We agree twice in one week. I can understand if you are atheist or follow another religion. It's all a faith based crap shoot from a logical standpoint and when we die, we might find that Unga Munga, Snake God of the Congo was actually the big boss the entire time.

BUT if you are going to buy into the Christian faith, serving the bad guy seems to be just plain wrong.

Jesus... We agree twice in one week. I can understand if you are atheist or follow another religion. It's all a faith based crap shoot from a logical standpoint and when we die, we might find that Unga Munga, Snake God of the Congo was actually the big boss the entire time.

BUT if you are going to buy into the Christian faith, serving the bad guy seems to be just plain wrong.
But he doesn't and I debunked that above. Just more disinformation from Growls, c'mon man.

Why be against someone for being a satanist? Satanists, Christians, Muslims… they’re all worshipping something that isn’t real, so what’s the difference?
Satanists are actually just atheists. They don't worship lucifer, although they do use balphamet fortheir statues. Which totally pisses everyone off and is fun.

Baphomet_The_Satanic_Temple_Salem_2048x1-b50ba6ccb9da4818b498abcbe1f966fc.jpg

Reactions: dbjork6317
Ok I admit to being bias against satanists. The truth of this guys religious beliefs is still up in the air.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT