ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Football Playing??

OldMTPTiger

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Aug 23, 2008
Newberry, SC
Trump Tweet:

Big Ten Football is looking really good, but may lose Michigan, Illinois, and Maryland because of those Governors’ ridiculous lack of interest or political support. They will play without them?

11:25 A.M. - 9/6

Also, mods, how about cut the crap with sending threads like this to the other board.

Trying to take politics out of college football is about like trying to pick the pepper out of grits.

The Dems did this to college football. Hopefully Trump can save it.

Trump Tweet:

Big Ten Football is looking really good, but may lose Michigan, Illinois, and Maryland because of those Governors’ ridiculous lack of interest or political support. They will play without them?

Also, mods, how about cut the crap with sending threads like this to the other board.

Trying to take politics out of college football is about like trying to pick the pepper out of grits.

"Trying to take politics out of college football is about like trying to pick the pepper out of grits."

I like that comment. I will try to remember that one. Do you have patent rights on that? :)

Reactions: Elul77
PV_lrB74obUJNhXwSzvuhUnas0_G2lTP8v7XrCb3gVHOULtv_eGhPXIi2uktix4unIMa_YgnhMspFF8C_apwbFJm0Zi5Bd0hoB_dhkTp-rEAEe1sPA

"A little pepper in they grits..."

Trump Tweet:

Lolololol you are such an idiot. Blaming Democrats for what’s happened to college football?

The prez is a republican. He should’ve taken charge at the beginning of covid.

Trump Tweet:

All 3 are NWO Homers

Lolololol you are such an idiot. Blaming Democrats for what’s happened to college football?

You don’t actually believe that.

It’s so transparent.

How could this be trumps fault? This is clearly the work of joe Biden. This is what happens if you vote for him.

Reactions: areeves

He did moron, and the dem's called him xenophobic.

Trump Tweet:

what is this gorilla talking about? Marylanders, Democrat and Republican, love Larry Hogan .... and Hogan has done a awesome job during the Pandemic. Additionally, we are already in phase 3 of reopening, and by population had some of the fewest infections due to Hogan’s quick actions.

Reactions: griffgolf
How could this be trumps fault? This is clearly the work of joe Biden. This is what happens if you vote for him.
Bro, is that you DW4_2016??? You sure someone’s not using your handle? You are coming around, My Man!

Reactions: DW4_2016
Oh lort.

look who showed up. Abort thread!
Trump made the mistake of listening to two more NWO Homers, Fauci & WHO! He finally figured that out! If you’re voting Biden, you hitched your wagon to the wrong horse. If he wins, I hope you can sing, cause you’re going to be singing the Blues! Plus, My bank account is going to increase by the 5k you’re going to owe me!

Trump made the mistake of listening to two more NWO Homers, Fauci & WHO! He finally figured that out! If you’re voting Biden, you hitched your wagon to the wrong horse. If he wins, I hope you can sing, cause you’re going to be singing the Blues! Plus, My bank account is going to increase by the 5k you’re going to owe me!
Lolololol

Reactions: trich24 and areeves
ADVERTISEMENT