ADVERTISEMENT

Black Lives Matter: Really? Is BLM really concerned about...

There is a big difference between what was the original underlying movement. It has been supplanted by the organization Black Lives Matters--NOT to be confused with the movement black lives matter. Totally separate. The organization itself has its own agenda and the movement has been supplanted by uneducated/uncritically thinking groups leveraging the chaos to further their own agendas. Sad...African Americans, small business in urban areas, and law abiding citizens suffer the most. Adults need to speak up and assert themselves.

Kidding yourself. Always been the same group since Hamas created and Soros funded. May be some with honorable intentions that have been duped because of their gullibility. Hmm. But surely that would be no one at Clemson. Or has the name been changed.

Reactions: tigergrad03
Fair point, I would agree that young white males (specifically those with wealthy and/or well connected parents) are more likely to get a get-out-of-jail free card than anyone else. However, I don’t want this to come off as callous, but life isn’t fair and there is always going to be some bias in determining who to let off with a slap on the wrist and who to prosecute. While it isn’t fair that the dirtbag white college students got off the hook for whatever they did, how does it make a random black student any worse off?

Honestly I can give that perspective because I don’t have any examples to give of anybody else but I’ll say personally when I was younger I went through a rebellious phase and I almost got arrested. I was following the crowd and just got caught up doing things that I know I should not of been doing but was just trying to have fun didn’t think that it was a big deal. I was already in the cops car handcuffed and everything before someone spotted me and told the other officer who I was. That was given a slap on the wrist by a person who happen to know my father and if it wasn’t for that saving grace I too would have a record with multiple charges.

Honestly I can give that perspective because I don’t have any examples to give of anybody else but I’ll say personally when I was younger I went through a rebellious phase and I almost got arrested. I was following the crowd and just got caught up doing things that I know I should not of been doing but was just trying to have fun didn’t think that it was a big deal. I was already in the cops car handcuffed and everything before someone spotted me and told the other officer who I was. That was given a slap on the wrist by a person who happen to know my father and if it wasn’t for that saving grace I too would have a record with multiple charges.

Did you resist arrest?
Were you insulting / disrespectful to the police officers?
Probably not.
You knew that you were doing things that you shouldn't be doing, so you probably acted accordingly.
And you caught a break.

Wouldn't it stand to reason that young black male whose parents are well connected and acted the same way be treated the same way by a black policeman?

Maybe even a white policeman as well.

Why aren't there more black policemen?

Did you resist arrest?
Were you insulting / disrespectful to the police officers?
Probably not.
You knew that you were doing things that you shouldn't be doing, so you probably acted accordingly.
And you caught a break.

Wouldn't it stand to reason that young black male whose parents are well connected and acted the same way be treated the same way by a black policeman?

Maybe even a white policeman as well.

Why aren't there more black policemen?

No I didn’t resist arrest but I did run. I can’t even tell you why. All the guys that were with me started running and I was like I’m not going to be the only one left so I ran. They got caught and so did I. They went to jail and I got off. I didn’t even know those guys they could’ve been like me good people just caught in a bad situation. I literally met them that day. The were new to the area and wanted to know where the local clubs and bootleggers where because we were under age. We weren’t bothering anybody just decided to take a shortcut back and hopped over the wrong fence. When they caught up to me I didn’t resist. I was cuffed and put in the back seat. They asked me to tell them who that others were I told them I didn’t know. Which was the truth. When we pulled up to the other squad car the officer asked him did he know who I was. That other officer to him to give me a break and put the others in the car. They were kids also why couldn’t they get a break? Idk. Most black kids aren’t bad they just do what they see on tv like run from the cops. I wasn’t, now I’m a successful entrepreneur with no record but it could’ve been a different story.

It’s a different perspective. It’s why I was able to get a get out of jail free card but others who look like me don’t.

You were not resisting, you were polite, you acted civiliy, you had an economic or other connection. So you got off. Good for you. Not sure if you are black or white... no worries if you answer or not. But I am curious.

No I didn’t resist arrest but I did run. I can’t even tell you why. All the guys that were with me started running and I was like I’m not going to be the only one left so I ran. They got caught and so did I. They went to jail and I got off. I didn’t even know those guys they could’ve been like me good people just caught in a bad situation. I literally met them that day. The were new to the area and wanted to know where the local clubs and bootleggers where because we were under age. We weren’t bothering anybody just decided to take a shortcut back and hopped over the wrong fence. When they caught up to me I didn’t resist. I was cuffed and put in the back seat. They asked me to tell them who that others were I told them I didn’t know. Which was the truth. When we pulled up to the other squad car the officer asked him did he know who I was. That other officer to him to give me a break and put the others in the car. They were kids also why couldn’t they get a break? Idk. Most black kids aren’t bad they just do what they see on tv like run from the cops. I wasn’t, now I’m a successful entrepreneur with no record but it could’ve been a different story.

Please don't equate "most black kids" to George Floyd or the looters.

Again, were those police officers black? Why not?

You were not resisting, you were polite, you acted civiliy, you had an economic or other connection. So you got off. Good for you. Not sure if you are black or white... no worries if you answer or not. But I am curious.

Im Black. Police were black.

I'm not anti-police. When I was a child a cop saved my life. For the most part I think cops a decent individuals. However I also believe that there many cops who are bigots and you give them weapons and authority coupled that with a broken/racist system that was broken from the beginning, and laws that protect them from the consequences that anyone else would endure you have one hell of a lethal combination. In this world there will always be bigots and to be honest they are everywhere and in every industry, in every community heck there are even some that use this forum. I get it. But it’s one thing to just be a bigot it’s a totally different thing when that person has a badge, gun and authority. I get police want to make home safe I also get that most citizens want the same thing. Most citizens also want to be treated with respect. My neighbor is one of the commanding officers for the city of Columbia and we talk sometimes. Our last conversation he admitted that he has some officers who he knows are bigots but because of the system it’s had to get rid of them. I believe that this the case all over the country and no matter how much you try you can never get them all out. It’s because of that reason that there has to be major reform. To answer your question from earlier I don’t know why there aren’t more black policemen. That’s something I’ve been asking for a while. I think that the police force numbers should mirror/reflect the communities in which it servers as well reflect the demographics of those committing the crimes. There are many changes needed to be made.

Funny how all the BLM phony’s disappear when they are faced with the truth. BLM is a racist organization with gullible white people leading the charge. Worst mistake of Dabo’s career was going to that rally

You still don’t get it. I’m black. I don’t identify with the BLM Organization however I do identify with the movement. In every movement their are extremists. The organization of BLM has been high jacked by feminist, lgbqtrans and others who have done the same thing over and over which is detract from what we as blacks really want.( Quick DISCLAIMER I hold nothing against Feminist, Lgbqtrans, or anybody else’s belief system I’m simply saying those are detractors from what the black lives matter movement is at its core.) People with hidden agendas. So lets get that straight. There is a difference in the MOVEMENT and the ORGANIZATION. What Clemson did was take part in the movement. The movement that is shifting America as we know it. When it’s come to The organization I do like Hawk. I don’t think he’s a bad fella. He is 1/4 of the co-founders of the organization and is one of the more level headed founders and is closer to the core of BLM organization some of the others that I’ve heard. I preface that by saying I’ve only heard some of his interviews. What you see in those tweets above in no way reflects the BLMM and if you notice those agitators are not even black.

You still don’t get it. I’m black. I don’t identify with the BLM Organization however I do identify with the movement. In every movement their are extremists. The organization of BLM has been high jacked by feminist, lgbqtrans and others who have done the same thing over and over which is detract from what we as blacks really want.( Quick DISCLAIMER I hold nothing against Feminist, Lgbqtrans, or anybody else’s belief system I’m simply saying those are detractors from what the black lives matter movement is at its core.) People with hidden agendas. So lets get that straight. There is a difference in the MOVEMENT and the ORGANIZATION. What Clemson did was take part in the movement. The movement that is shifting America as we know it. When it’s come to The organization I do like Hawk. I don’t think he’s a bad fella. He is 1/4 of the co-founders of the organization and is one of the more level headed founders and is closer to the core of BLM organization some of the others that I’ve heard. I preface that by saying I’ve only heard some of his interviews. What you see in those tweets above in no way reflects the BLMM and if you notice those agitators are not even black.

Nice try. Don’t identify with organization but with the movement. OK. Gotcha.

Last edited:
black lives? One white police officer kills one black man making a justified arrest. All hell breaks loose. People, the next weekend 96 blacks killed 96 blacks in Chicago!!! Does that make any sense whatsoever? If you have a business losing money and labor costs are 90%+ of your expenses are you going to be worrying on reducing the costs of your office supplies? Hell NO! If black lives really matter then how about if your organization actually acts like it cares. I must be crazy.
Black Lives Matters & Antifa are both funded by George Soros, a Committee of 300 Member in the NWO. The NWO is using Antifa & Black Lives Matters to deface our monuments & Change the names of Mascots, Buildings, Entities, Institutions, Universities etc ... Because, The 2nd Goal of the NWO is “To Completely & utterly Destroy All National Pride & National Identity, which was a Primary Consideration if a One World Government was to Work!” The NWO is doing this under the guise of Inequality & Retribution for the black people. The Black think this is being done for retribution to them. The NWO has its own Agenda, which is to take over America & put everyone in Bondage, both whites & blacks.

Black Lives Matters & Antifa are both funded by George Soros, a Committee of 300 Member in the NWO. The NWO is using Antifa & Black Lives Matters to deface our monuments & Change the names of Mascots, Buildings, Entities, Institutions, Universities etc ... Because, The 2nd Goal of the NWO is “To Completely & utterly Destroy All National Pride & National Identity, which was a Primary Consideration if a One World Government was to Work!” The NWO is doing this under the guise of Inequality & Retribution for the black people. The Black think this is being done for retribution to them. The NWO has its own Agenda, which is to take over America & put everyone in Bondage, both whites & blacks.

And who is their Trojan horse to gain this power? Pedo Joe.

Funny how all the BLM phony’s disappear when they are faced with the truth. BLM is a racist organization with gullible white people leading the charge. Worst mistake of Dabo’s career was going to that rally

Those gullible people of both races are called commonly, "useful idiots".

I'm not sure that it was really anything that could impact his career. However I was surprised that he and the admin were that gullible or were not gullible, but rather caved in so easily.

Football teams need to be about football. You want to do charity work or whatever, fine. Race based protests, rallies, political movements? Nope.

And who is their Trojan horse to gain this power? Pedo Joe.
Goal 19 of The NWO.... “To infiltrate & subvert all governments & work from within them to destroy the sovereign integrity of the nations represented by them.” The Deep State/Swamp is them, along with global leaders. Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, the Bush’s, Clinton’s, Obama, Colin Powell, John Ashcroft, Dick Cheney, John Kerry, Tony Blair, Ted Turner, the Rothchild’s, Rockefeller’s, Etc... Read Daniel 7, The 4th Beast is Papal Rome/Beast/Antichrist/NWO

I'm not anti-police. When I was a child a cop saved my life. For the most part I think cops a decent individuals. However I also believe that there many cops who are bigots and you give them weapons and authority coupled that with a broken/racist system that was broken from the beginning, and laws that protect them from the consequences that anyone else would endure you have one hell of a lethal combination. In this world there will always be bigots and to be honest they are everywhere and in every industry, in every community heck there are even some that use this forum. I get it. But it’s one thing to just be a bigot it’s a totally different thing when that person has a badge, gun and authority. I get police want to make home safe I also get that most citizens want the same thing. Most citizens also want to be treated with respect. My neighbor is one of the commanding officers for the city of Columbia and we talk sometimes. Our last conversation he admitted that he has some officers who he knows are bigots but because of the system it’s had to get rid of them. I believe that this the case all over the country and no matter how much you try you can never get them all out. It’s because of that reason that there has to be major reform. To answer your question from earlier I don’t know why there aren’t more black policemen. That’s something I’ve been asking for a while. I think that the police force numbers should mirror/reflect the communities in which it servers as well reflect the demographics of those committing the crimes. There are many changes needed to be made.

I actually am with you almost all the way. However, do you really think the system is racist? We have affirmative action programs in place in police forces everywhere. How is this racist?

I know police officers too. Some of them (all white) who patrol predominantly black areas, a will now not lift a finger to stop petty crime, property crime, or what have you if they can avoid it. Why? Because they get raked over the coals over metrics if they stop / arrest too many blacks in a predominantly black patrol area! They will however, stop, give tickets to any whites that they can find for the same reason. They tell me that it is not worth them losing their career, or exposing their family to take a chance. Is this really progress?

Why aren't there more black policemen? I could venture a guess, but I'm a middle aged white dude. Has BLM or the black "leaders" opined on this? Probably not.

ADVERTISEMENT