ADVERTISEMENT

Black Lives Matter

Also note that there were multiple others with that guy and laughing about it, so not a lone "bad-apple".

Keep your head on a swivel out there and keep mindful of your surroundings and stay informed of crime statistics in the area where you live.

Means that White Lives Don't Matter

Being threatened with a brick should result in instant death from two to the chest and one to the head. No question about it. The democratic cities in this country have literally turned into war zones. To stop it, force must be met with force period. Some seem to still think that voting, protesting, asking, begging or whatever is going to fix the massive spiritual problem we have throughout our once great country. It’s the definition of insanity. Now we see a 17 year old boy doing what grown ass men who still care should be doing. Watch what happens in early November.

Reactions: BAnksMcFadden
Racism will never go away as long as people spectate it and laugh.

It has to be shunned not encouraged.

Reactions: jakefest
Racism will never go away as long as people spectate it and laugh.

It has to be shunned not encouraged.

Racism has been a part of human history from the dawn of man. It has always been and always will be unfortunately. It’s a spiritual problem not a political one. Only when Christ returns will it and other human sinfulness end. Like peace in the Middle East. They’ve been fighting for thousands of years and to think that’s going to stop from some politicians pen is shear insanity. Protest, burn everything down, loot and riot, but it won’t change a thing. If anything it will make it worse. Sin is at the root of it all. And that will not change. Shunning it won’t change a damn thing. That’s what society can’t seem to understand. We have and have always had a spiritual problem in this country and the world. That cannot be fixed without spiritual solutions and only spiritual solutions.

Reactions: 92TigerME
Racism is a term used these days to describe various forms of prejudice.

Prejudice is more specific and can be based on fear, hate, circumstance, time, location and old fashion racism.

I think what we see in the OP is Hate. You prejudge someone because you hate their race. The result of this will be that this white person will fear Black people because of their race.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

the jason blake incident

the cops are the victims

that was not their house

they got called to that house to help

they should not have went

let jacob and his girlfriends fight

its not their problem the blake family is having personal issues

the cops should not have responded

they should have called his mama

she sounds like a lady that could fix a problem fast

if you know what i mean...

Reactions: BAnksMcFadden
Being threatened with a brick should result in instant death from two to the chest and one to the head. No question about it. The democratic cities in this country have literally turned into war zones. To stop it, force must be met with force period. Some seem to still think that voting, protesting, asking, begging or whatever is going to fix the massive spiritual problem we have throughout our once great country. It’s the definition of insanity. Now we see a 17 year old boy doing what grown ass men who still care should be doing. Watch what happens in early November.
Disgusting

crazy world we live in where free people act like they arent free

or blaiming white people for holding them back from achieving their dreams

this is just insanity

and i cant beleive so many people have fallen for it

i know dabo has to toe the line

but deep down inside he knows its a mistake

Reactions: nsp1996
Racism has been a part of human history from the dawn of man. It has always been and always will be unfortunately. It’s a spiritual problem not a political one. Only when Christ returns will it and other human sinfulness end. Like peace in the Middle East. They’ve been fighting for thousands of years and to think that’s going to stop from some politicians pen is shear insanity. Protest, burn everything down, loot and riot, but it won’t change a thing. If anything it will make it worse. Sin is at the root of it all. And that will not change. Shunning it won’t change a damn thing. That’s what society can’t seem to understand. We have and have always had a spiritual problem in this country and the world. That cannot be fixed without spiritual solutions and only spiritual solutions.
Well said!!!

crazy world we live in where free people act like they arent free

or blaiming white people for holding them back from achieving their dreams

this is just insanity

and i cant beleive so many people have fallen for it

i know dabo has to toe the line

but deep down inside he knows its a mistake
so you are going to complain about nfl players kneeling but you want to bring dabo into it ? something is inconsistent here....

Believe that there is a segment of our population that commit a significant amount of crime that will assault you for no other reason than the color of your skin.
ten per cent of the people causing ninety per cent of the problems ... always been that way

Reactions: hopefultiger13
the jason blake incident

the cops are the victims

that was not their house

they got called to that house to help

they should not have went

let jacob and his girlfriends fight

its not their problem the blake family is having personal issues

the cops should not have responded

they should have called his mama

she sounds like a lady that could fix a problem fast

if you know what i mean...
either that or not shoot him seven times point blank range in the back

OP, what do you expect when you and people like you have spent the last 400 years in this country making it explicitly clear that y'all think black lives do not matter?

Shut up. If you haven't figured out what BLM stands for by now, then I can't help you.

ADVERTISEMENT