ADVERTISEMENT

Bloomberg attacks Trump for eating burnt steak

Politicians still trying to buy the presidency. Hillary spent twice as much as Trump and still lost. The American people are not going to stand for this no matter how much Bloomberg chooses to spend. MAGA.

OMG....not only does Trump not drink or smoke but he likes his steak well done. Definitely impeachment process will start over again.

Reactions: Pee Wee
Have the vegans seen this? This will upset at least 3% of the population just on the steak part alone.

I don't care if Bloomie eats a cow still standing up, he is never going to relate to common people.

Y’all take
I don't care if Bloomie eats a cow still standing up, he is never going to relate to common people.
neither does trump without over the top tweets that are only meant to artificially attract those “common people”. We are talking two billionaires here

In Trump’s defense, he likes McDonald’s just like the common man. But had to forgive scorching a good piece of meat.

The party of “tolerance” strikes again. Who gives a sh!t how Trump eats his steak? I care about how he runs this country. And he is running it beautifully. MAGA bitches.

Bloomberg is pretty cringy, but so is Trump eating a steak with ketchup.

I don't get the well-done-steak thing, but let's be real here though - that is FAR from the cringiest thing a President has ever done.

JFK and Slick Willie, anyone?

Reactions: Rychek4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT