ADVERTISEMENT

Blowing whistles

giphy.gif

Reactions: ChiefTiger
Come here to get away from politics. Please take it back to Twitter.

Reactions: chris2780
Disagree with that, but I do agree with DaTater - lets stick to football around here and take that crap back to your facebook page. We're all unified here in our love for the Tigers - let's focus on that.

Reactions: tigerGUY
Keep on being a sheep.

Ironic considering that you are using the WH's talking points.

The issue at hand is not Biden and Biden Jr's dealings in the Ukraine. That is a separate issue entirely that should be dealt with via proper channels.

The question is whether or not the President of the United States asked a foreign head of state to do a "favor" and work with his personal lawyer and the Attorney General of the U.S. to investigate a political rival. And the transcript that the White House released themselves indicates as much.

Schiff is an embarrassment. The whole charade was dumb. Trying to get a retired US Navy Adm SEAL to say something and agree with something while he knows the DNI doesnt know who the WB is.

I really hate when the agenda in DC has nothing to do with the truth.

Reactions: Rychek4

The issue at hand is not Biden and Biden Jr's dealings in the Ukraine. That is a separate issue entirely that should be dealt with via proper channels.

The question is whether or not the President of the United States asked a foreign head of state to do a "favor" and work with his personal lawyer and the Attorney General of the U.S. to investigate a political rival. And the transcript that the White House released themselves indicates as much.

Trump wants corruption investigated. Not his fault Biden jr was working for a corrupt company.

Guliani is the private att doing research on the mueller hoax that originated in the ukraine

Last edited:
Reactions: scartiger

Maybe you didn't get the point. The Dems is lying again about Trump forcing Ukraine President to dig up dirt on Biden. Of course Biden is on video above saying that he was going to hold money to them if that prosecutor isn't fired. Ironic isn't it. Here you go read some more lies.

https://ijr.com/schiff-crushed-quotes-hearing-trump-controversy-parody/

Reactions: TigerGrowls

You obviously haven't read the script. The favor he asked was to look into Crowd Strike and the server.
He later asked him to into the shutting down of a Ukranian investigation of an oil and gas company. Hunter Biden was appointed to their board just weeks after Obama tapped Joe to be our liason to the Ukraine to develop their oil and gas industries. Hunter Biden has no expertise in anything related to oil and gas, yet was paid 83K/month. A Ukrainian prosecutor looking into corruption by this company, owned by an oligarch with Russian ties, decided to interview Hunter Biden. The NYT tipped off Joe of the impending interview. Joe flew over and threatened to withhold $1B in US aid unless the prosecutor was fired.
Later, the Ukrainians, hired an American lawyer to come to Ukraine and review the case. A year ago, the Ukraine reached out to our DOJ wanting a visa to come here and share the information. No response. Just recently Barr reached back out to to Ukraine and agreed to take a look. If you don't believe this, Jon Solomon, (The Hill) is releasing documents tonight from the Ukraine gov't, our State Dept and Hunter Biden's legal team that proves it all. So, your question is answered. Trump and the Ukraine Pres were talking about investigations into a company that had been taking place previously, shut down by Biden, and re-opened later. Trump in no way, shape nor form, asks the guy to dig up dirt on anyone.

Reactions: scartiger
Trump wants corruption investigated. Not his fault Biden jr was working for a corrupt company.

Guliani is the private att doing research on the mueller hoax that originated in the ukraine

Come on man. Out of ALL the corruption going on, Trump pick Biden and his Son JUST BECAUSE HE WANTS CORRUPTION INVESTIGATED. I guess it's just random chance that Biden is running against him? I know that Trump is your Lord and Savior now, but even you can't believe that?

I'm OK with Biden being investigated and if he committed crimes, put him in jail. I'm all about that. But even you can't like the idea of a sitting President siccing a foreign government on a US citizen for political gain.

Reactions: clemsontiger02
Come on man. Out of ALL the corruption going on, Trump pick Biden and his Son JUST BECAUSE HE WANTS CORRUPTION INVESTIGATED. I guess it's just random chance that Biden is running against him? I know that Trump is your Lord and Savior now, but even you can't believe that?

I'm OK with Biden being investigated and if he committed crimes, put him in jail. I'm all about that. But even you can't like the idea of a sitting President siccing a foreign government on a US citizen for political gain.

There is a lot more to this than just Biden. I'm convinced that the only reason Biden is running for pres. is to protect himself from this. The whole Russia hoax was perpetrated from Ukraine and it will be exposed.
There is a reason Trump ask about Crowd Strike and the unnamed oligarch. It's all tied together.
Many people don't know that the US has a Treaty with the Ukraine since 1999 that freely allows mutual legal assistance in criminal matters.
I know you think I'm some kind of conspiracy theory freak, and I don't expect that you'll give this much credence. The only reason I'm bringing it up is you seem level headed, and will at least admit that Trump has done some good things, even though you despise him personally.
Rudy was on Ingraham's show last night. He was relaxed and having a great time. He allowed Laura to post screen shots of all of his text, email info as to what his role has been with Ukraine. It really started with the State Dept, requesting his assistance.

There is a lot more to this than just Biden. I'm convinced that the only reason Biden is running for pres. is to protect himself from this. The whole Russia hoax was perpetrated from Ukraine and it will be exposed.
There is a reason Trump ask about Crowd Strike and the unnamed oligarch. It's all tied together.
Many people don't know that the US has a Treaty with the Ukraine since 1999 that freely allows mutual legal assistance in criminal matters.
I know you think I'm some kind of conspiracy theory freak, and I don't expect that you'll give this much credence. The only reason I'm bringing it up is you seem level headed, and will at least admit that Trump has done some good things, even though you despise him personally.
Rudy was on Ingraham's show last night. He was relaxed and having a great time. He allowed Laura to post screen shots of all of his text, email info as to what his role has been with Ukraine. It really started with the State Dept, requesting his assistance.

I absolutely do despise Trump as a person. That makes it really hard sometimes to know the difference between my personal angst and what Trump is doing wrong. I'm not one of these folks who wants the US in recession to make Trump look bad. But dude, you HAVE to be kidding? The President of the US is taking time out from his day to investigate a company accused of corruption with the help of a foreign country? AND he offers his personal lawyer to help out? Oh and by the way, he just HAPPENED to hold up the military aid that country needs to stay afloat before this call? AND that company just happens to be run by the family of the guy running against him? Come on man... If the President had a D by his name, you'd be going nuts about this (and rightfully so).

Again, I have NO PROBLEM throwing Biden's whole family in jail if they broke the law.

Last edited:
I absolutely do despise Trump as a person. That makes it really hard sometimes to know the difference between my personal angst and what Trump is doing wrong. I'm not one of these folks who wants the US in recession to make Trump look bad. But dude, you HAVE to be kidding? The President of the US is taking time out from his day to investigate a company accused of corruption with the help of a foreign country? And he offers his personal lawyer to help out? Oh and by the way, he just HAPPENED to hold up the military aid that country needs to stay afloat before this call? AND that company just happens to be run by the family of the guy running against him? Come on man... If the President had a D by his name, you'd be going nuts about this (and rightfully so).

Again, I have NO PROBLEM throwing Biden's whole family in jail if they broke the law.

This is 100% my position. Well stated.

I absolutely do despise Trump as a person. That makes it really hard sometimes to know the difference between my personal angst and what Trump is doing wrong. I'm not one of these folks who wants the US in recession to make Trump look bad. But dude, you HAVE to be kidding? The President of the US is taking time out from his day to investigate a company accused of corruption with the help of a foreign country? AND he offers his personal lawyer to help out? Oh and by the way, he just HAPPENED to hold up the military aid that country needs to stay afloat before this call? AND that company just happens to be run by the family of the guy running against him? Come on man... If the President had a D by his name, you'd be going nuts about this (and rightfully so).

hey do you think the president has a right to investigate the origins of what set the mueller report in motion?

if you do think he has that right, how would you have told to go about it?

hey do you think the president has a right to investigate the origins of what set the mueller report in motion?

if you do think he has that right, how would you have told to go about it?

Again, I have NO PROBLEM with investigating anyone anytime. I do have a problem with the President breaking the law. It is a felony to get foreign aid to help with your campaign (anything of value). Just like with a lot of folks on here, you'd be going crazy if a Democrat did this, but it's OK because it's Donald Trump.

Again, I have NO PROBLEM with investigating anyone anytime. I do have a problem with the President breaking the law. It is a felony to get foreign aid to help with your campaign (anything of value). Just like with a lot of folks on here, you'd be going crazy if a Democrat did this, but it's OK because it's Donald Trump.

What you're saying would be right, except it isn't true. He didn't make any funds available dependent upon a response. It's not in the transcript and actual results of the funds being released do not coordinate with any action on the Ukraine presidents part.
What Trump hasn't released yet is his conversations within the DOD about the funds. The DOD was concerned about releasing the funds until we knew more about this new pres. and there was talk to try and get the EU to pony up their promised money to the Ukraine which they hadn't done. It all meshes with the actual conversation Trump had with the pres.

I'm still amazed at the number of people who have no curiosity as to how a Pres. candidate, then an acting pres. can be put through what we've witnessed the last 3 years, and not want to get to the bottom of it.

It's not in the transcript and actual results of the funds being released do not coordinate with any action on the Ukraine presidents part.
You mean it's not in the carefully crafted memo, that is not at all a transcript.

What you're saying would be right, except it isn't true. He didn't make any funds available dependent upon a response. It's not in the transcript and actual results of the funds being released do not coordinate with any action on the Ukraine presidents part.
What Trump hasn't released yet is his conversations within the DOD about the funds. The DOD was concerned about releasing the funds until we knew more about this new pres. and there was talk to try and get the EU to pony up their promised money to the Ukraine which they hadn't done. It all meshes with the actual conversation Trump had with the pres.

I'm still amazed at the number of people who have no curiosity as to how a Pres. candidate, then an acting pres. can be put through what we've witnessed the last 3 years, and not want to get to the bottom of it.

I'm equally amazed that a President can do what Trump has done in the past 4 years and still have people who think so highly of him. So you are saying that the military aid being held up by Trump was just random chance. That Biden and son were part of that company was just chance? That Trump was just investigating corruption and trying to get to the bottom of things. Sure man.

You mean it's not in the carefully crafted memo, that is not at all a transcript.

It was transcribed by 3 intel people who then compared their work and created one document. What proof do you have it was crafted by anyone other than the normal procedures? The word of Schiff and Pelosi?
What was carefully crafted was the complaint and it had no resemblance to actual conversation, uses msm for 3rd party claims and on and on. It should be obvious, to any unbiased observer, that the "whistle blower" is even a whistle blower. Doesn't meet any legal definition of a whistle blower. This person is a leaker of 2nd hand information and a CIA officer. Get real, man.

It was transcribed by 3 intel people who then compared their work and created one document. What proof do you have it was crafted by anyone other than the normal procedures? The word of Schiff and Pelosi?
What was carefully crafted was the complaint and it had no resemblance to actual conversation, uses msm for 3rd party claims and on and on. It should be obvious, to any unbiased observer, that the "whistle blower" is even a whistle blower. Doesn't meet any legal definition of a whistle blower. This person is a leaker of 2nd hand information and a CIA officer. Get real, man.
None of that refutes the fact that it is not a transcript. We have no idea what might have been left out.

I'm equally amazed that a President can do what Trump has done in the past 4 years and still have people who think highly of him. So you are saying that the military aid being held up by Trump was just random chance. That Biden and son were part of that company was just chance? That Trump was just investigating corruption and trying to get to the bottom of things. Sure man.

What has he done the last 4 years, other than the economy, fighting China currency manipulation and economic espionage make us energy independent, keep us out of wars, etc, etc....and comply in every way with the Mueller investigation?
No, I explained to you why the aid was held up. The DOD concerns and the attempt to get the EU to pony up what they promised to contribute.
As for the Bidens, of course it's not random chance. In case you haven't heard, there have been ongoing criminal investigations; including John Durham, the OIG and others. Both the OIG and Durham have beento the Ukraine to conduct interviews. The State Dept had already asked Rudy to meet with people in the Ukraine, before the phone call. Rudy proved it last night on Laura Ingraham's show by showing dated screen shots of texts, emails etc.
You see, some people had NO problem with the FBI, DOJ, etc investigating Trump when he was a candidate and even after he was elected. Why? Because if he's guilty of colluding with Russians, then we need to know. Right? (even though we now know that the evidence they used to start the investigation was contrived). BUT.....when the UKRAINE has conducted their OWN investigation into their own company, and it is EXTORTED by the then VP of the US and SUPPORTED by the existing POTUS, to shut their OWN investigation, and this extortion is also tied to Ukrainian oligarchs meddling in OUR elections in 2016, Donald Trump's administration can't look into it? Come on man!

None of that refutes the fact that it is not a transcript. We have no idea what might have been left out.

Well, we also have no idea who wrote the "whistle blower" complaint. Do we.
We do know that a CIA plant in the White House house was the official leaker, he cannot be legally even called a whistle blower; by statute. We do know the leaker has legal council that puts anti-Trump billboards all over DC.
We do know, this leaker even admitted he had no first hand knowledge of anything. We know that some of his claims came from the msm.
Not too hard for me to take a step back and see what else comes out before I start claiming the President has done anything wrong.

Ive read the whistleblower complaint 3 times now.

No way any objective mind would accept this document as any factual evidence without investigating the sources.

The senate Will not impeach him over a phone call with Ukrainian president.

Reactions: Rychek4

You must not have been alive during the clinton years when Ken Starr was given a green light to do non stop investigations on whatever he could possibly find. Your bias is astonishing. It really is pointless to talk to you. Every time you post it reminds me of this quote:

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters." Trump

You must not have been alive during the clinton years when Ken Starr was given a green light to do non stop investigations on whatever he could possibly find. Your bias is astonishing. It really is pointless to talk to you. Every time you post it reminds me of this quote:

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters." Trump

Bill Clinton was investigated for actual crimes. We've already been over this. Yes, it was not smart to impeach him. We've already been over this, too.
Donald Trump has not been charged with any crimes.
You must be related to the Clintons.

Except those 10 instances of obstruction.

Oh, so now we have 10 charges of Obstruction? Well, that is impeachable....except it's not true, and you know it. I like how you use the word "instances". Sound just like the fake news.
Hey, reports coming out that high ranking Ukraine official has stated that his country didn't even know their military funds were put on hold at the time of the phone call, and they surely didn't hear it during the phone call....go figure.

Bill Clinton was investigated for actual crimes. We've already been over this. Yes, it was not smart to impeach him. We've already been over this, too.
Donald Trump has not been charged with any crimes.
You must be related to the Clintons.

Donald Trump is being investigated for actual crimes.

Really? By who and what are the crimes?

Hey, after thinking for a minute, yeah, he's been investigated since before he won the nomination. They've try to set him up constantly, with bogus Hillary opposition, foreign research that they then take to a FISA judge and swear it's true. They've sent their corrupt FBI director to his office to lie to him and try to get him to say something that they could later call, Obstruction. When Mueller's bunch couldn't find anything on him, they've used all of the House Committees to try and dig up something. Now, they're using a bogus "whistle blower", who actually isn't a whistle blower; by definition, and using 2nd and 3rd hand hearsay to it again. So, yes. He is being investigated. "Show me the man, and I'll find the crime". The guy who said that, would be very proud of them.

Hey, after thinking for a minute, yeah, he's been investigated since before he won the nomination. They've try to set him up constantly, with bogus Hillary opposition, foreign research that they then take to a FISA judge and swear it's true. They've sent their corrupt FBI director to his office to lie to him and try to get him to say something that they could later call, Obstruction. When Mueller's bunch couldn't find anything on him, they've used all of the House Committees to try and dig up something. Now, they're using a bogus "whistle blower", who actually isn't a whistle blower; by definition, and using 2nd and 3rd hand hearsay to it again. So, yes. He is being investigated. "Show me the man, and I'll find the crime". The guy who said that, would be very proud of them.

like I said, you are blinded by bias.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT