ADVERTISEMENT

Board etiquette

amynhop

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Nov 15, 2005
UP9Hcep.png

Do not personally attack posters. I was trying to post my final thoughts and when I attempted to post.... guess what? The same few have ruined my thread and got it deleted. I want MY final post read. Because I feel like I’m entitled. I DID NOTHING WRONG.

There is so much irony and wrong with this original post. It's really quite comical. Carry on.

Please explain the irony to me. You post this with nothing to support your statement and you will get 7-10 likes from the same liberals.

please post those private messages.

do gods work.

Trump isnt a conservative, he is hired assassin we sent into the swamp to combat the thieves.

He is getting ready to do more for inner city blacks since MLK.

@Cris_Ard
Please feel free to delete this thread. Wanted to post my final thoughts since I was typing as the liberals got my thread deleted. It’s futile to try and make a point with them. So delete before it gets uglier and please delete @johnhugh too. He certainly deserves it.

@amynhop while I agree with you politically, I don’t see some crazy personal attacks in the PM’s you shared with us from @johnhugh . I’m obviously not a big fan of his either, but the ones you shared aren’t attacks IMO. I’ve had worse attacks on my posts from other liberal or pit bull hating people on here that far outweigh those.

Reactions: Rychek4
Glad I could provide all of you with a good laugh. I’m going to church. Will pray for all of us.

Link where I started anything dishing it. Link it. Is he correct that I’m a worthless POS?

No, I missed that part. I'm talking about starting threads and making posts about the liberals you claim to hate.....then getting butt hurt when they respond in kind.

You sound like you're having a tough time. Haven't been the same Amy in a long long time. Whatever you're going thru, I hope you find peace.

Please explain the irony to me. You post this with nothing to support your statement and you will get 7-10 likes from the same liberals.
Sorry Amy. I personally don't care about who likes or dislikes any of my posts. People with a reasonable amount of intelligence don't need me to explain my comment. It is all so transparent. Go Tigers!

Reactions: griffgolf
ADVERTISEMENT