ADVERTISEMENT

**** Bobby Bowden statement on beating the China virus

I took some of Coach Bowden's advice and voted today! I am glad he is well and will exercise his right to vote.

Reactions: yoshi121374
He should just shut up and be an ex football coach. Amiright?

Glad he beat the covid though it's unusual he'd want to vote for the man who almost killed him. Oh well, it won't matter anyway.

I would also like to hear a response.

Well slap me right in the balls......a 91 year old man beat the virus. Forget the Trump mention but focus on the fact that a 91 year old, high risk individual kicked the virus and is still here to watch us beat the brakes off of FSU.

Positive news coming from the Bowden's for once

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1

Glad he beat the covid though it's unusual he'd want to vote for the man who almost killed him. Oh well, it won't matter anyway.

yep. I respect BB and respect his right to support the candidate that he wants to support. But it will be hilarious to see all the same people who get angry at reporters trying to pin down dabo - just a football coach - for his beliefs now jerking off over BB for sharing his own beliefs.

yep. I respect BB and respect his right to support the candidate that he wants to support. But it will be hilarious to see all the same people who get angry at reporters trying to pin down dabo - just a football coach - for his beliefs now jerking off over BB for sharing his own beliefs.

Funny how such a successful man, full of wisdom... thinks exactly the opposite of you.

You should meditate on it.

Does it matter CV19 has been an overblown political ploy all of this time? You were so duped.

Reactions: amynhop
Funny how such a successful man, full of wisdom... thinks exactly the opposite of you.

You should meditate on it.

Shocking, the same guy who had his panties in a wad yesterday about Aikman and Buck being caught on a hot mic is now fellating BB for making a political statement the next day. And I know why he supports trump... he is yet another evangelical christian who has been duped by a con man.

Does it matter CV19 has been an overblown political ploy all of this time? You were so duped.

Boris Johnson is forcing Manchester into another Coronavirus lockdown in a clear attempt to hurt Trump's reelection chances.

Shocking, the same guy who had his panties in a wad yesterday about Aikman and Buck being caught on a hot mic is now fellating BB for making a political statement the next day. And I know why he supports trump... he is yet another evangelical christian who has been duped by a con man.

If you really try hard today, you may realize how off track your path is. Best of luck to you.

Boris Johnson is forcing Manchester into another Coronavirus lockdown in a clear attempt to hurt Trump's reelection chances.

Yep... the overweight and unhealthy need to be careful. Hope you’re not obese.

One man put his beliefs out in the public on purpose and is proud of his stance.

the others were caught and probably hide much of their beliefs.

that is the main difference. IMO

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1

apples and oranges dude

reporters are attacking dabo to attempt to create some divisive story

bb spoke from the heart

totally different

Trump is morbidly obese and he beat it in record time.

p.s. tick tock.

this is morbidly obese

2019-06-19T131655Z_569869379_RC1A2A258860_RTRMADP_3_USA-TRUMP-HICKS-813x1024.jpg

apples and oranges dude

reporters are attacking dabo to attempt to create some divisive story

bb spoke from the heart

totally different

the other day you told me I was too stupid to respond to, and yet here you are wasting my time with your asinine drivel. Let’s go back to me being too dumb for you to respond to. Much better experience for me.

And be sure to say hello to your illegal immigrant roommates for me. It is totally normal for a grown man to have roommates that are illegal immigrants. You are crushing life bro! Via con dios.

the other day you told me I was too stupid to respond to, and yet here you are wasting my time with your asinine drivel. Let’s go back to me being too dumb for you to respond to. Much better experience for me.

And be sure to say hello to your illegal immigrant roommates for me. It is totally normal for a grown man to have roommates that are illegal immigrants. You are crushing life bro! Via con dios.

you typed more words than me

means you care

the other day you said something really stupid

we all do it

buck up and quit being a liberal pansy

btw

trump in a landslide

trump 2024

Reactions: 63rat
yea foreign policy debate tonite!

i love that they always save foreign policy for the last debate.

edit

edit

edit

i forgot its trump v biden

they didnt want biden to have to answer foreign policy questions

they wanted to ask trump dump questions

ADVERTISEMENT