ADVERTISEMENT

BOMBSHELL!, SMOKING GUN!, GAMECHANGER!

hopefultiger13

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Aug 20, 2008
Pocatello, ID
Not really.

In a ruling surprising NO ONE (no one rational anyway) the SCOTUS rejected the appeal from challenging a Pennsylvania Supreme Court decision that allowed ballots received up to three days after Election Day to be counted to accommodate challenges by the coronavirus pandemic.

AND Trump's taxes are released.

And the deep state gets deeper.

Yep... As I've said before. ONE of two things is happening. Either Donald Trump is CONTINUALLY putting people in office who are part of the Deep State (in which case he is extremely stupid in picking people... even though he tells us he's the best)
OR the good people that he's picking refuse to go along with the things Trump says and does, because.. they are good people.

Not really.

In a ruling surprising NO ONE (no one rational anyway) the SCOTUS rejected the appeal from challenging a Pennsylvania Supreme Court decision that allowed ballots received up to three days after Election Day to be counted to accommodate challenges by the coronavirus pandemic.

Well that settles it. I guess we wont be hearing from @TigerGrowls, @AugTig or @SconnyTiger25 anymore. They will accept that Trump lost fair and square and move on with their lives. Its gonna be smooth sailin from here forward.

Well that settles it. I guess we wont be hearing from @TigerGrowls, @AugTig or @SconnyTiger25 anymore. They will accept that Trump lost fair and square and move on with their lives. Its gonna be smooth sailin from here forward.

52f2e1f893bc4d9deb58490a46267964.gif

Not really.

You are a retarded reprobate. They dismissed again without considering evidence calling it moot now and thats after they refused to take it up before 1/20.

You are a retarded reprobate. They dismissed again without considering evidence calling it moot now and thats after they refused to take it up before 1/20.

Yep, two of the justices that trump appointed voted against hearing the case. Why? Because the case is BULLSHIT. Say it with me @TigerGrowls, repeat after me....

Joe Biden is my president. He beat Trump fair and square. Nothing is going to change that. Ever.

Thomas also clearly states that he doesn't believe the outcome of the election was affected.

That decision to rewrite the rules seems to have affected too few ballots to change the outcome of any federal election.

But quoting the dissenting words of a sitting Supreme Court Justice is worlds better than any of the clickbait stuff from TGP. Kudos for bringing something relevant to the table.

Thomas also clearly states that he doesn't believe the outcome of the election was affected.

That decision to rewrite the rules seems to have affected too few ballots to change the outcome of any federal election.

But quoting the dissenting words of a sitting Supreme Court Justice is worlds better than any of the clickbait stuff from TGP. Kudos for bringing something relevant to the table.

Thomas clearly wanted to look at it and thats a fact.

Yes he did, but none of the other Justices agreed with him... hence he is the only one that penned that. So... the original post stands.

I actually don't have a problem with Thomas' point either. The elected officials in States SHOULD make the rules for elections... and they do. But with a pandemic raging and American's dying by the thousands every freaking day, a little "slack" in the rules isn't out of order either... it's just common sense.

For Example, the governor of Texas allowed drop boxes in violation of the law so that people didn't have to stand in line at the poles. But oddly enough, not a single lawsuit was filed by the Trumpians... because THAT state was won by Trump.

And as Thomas says in his descent, there's NO EVIDENCE that there was any fraud... or that the amount of votes could have changed the election anyway... The votes were just late getting there.

I wonder if the Trumpians are tired of winning yet? It seems Trump is. Because this is a CAPITAL "L".

Yes he did, but none of the other Justices agreed with him... hence he is the only one that penned that. So... the original post stands.

I actually don't have a problem with Thomas' point either. The elected officials in States SHOULD make the rules for elections... and they do. But with a pandemic raging and American's dying by the thousands every freaking day, a little "slack" in the rules isn't out of order either... it's just common sense.

For Example, the governor of Texas allowed drop boxes in violation of the law so that people didn't have to stand in line at the poles. But oddly enough, not a single lawsuit was filed by the Trumpians... because THAT state was won by Trump.

And as Thomas says in his descent, there's NO EVIDENCE that there was any fraud... or that the amount of votes could have changed the election anyway... The votes were just late getting there.

I wonder if the Trumpians are tired of winning yet? It seems Trump is. Because this is a CAPITAL "L".

It was Thomas, Alito, and Gorsuch that dissented so wrong again which is the norm.

He said it was just Thomas which is incorrect, so I am right again..HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 😁
Why is your brain so bad?

Former President Donald Trump and the Pennsylvania Republican Party were among those urging the justices to grant review of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruling. Only about 10,000 ballots arrived during the three-day window, well short of the number that could have imperiled Joe Biden’s 80,555-vote victory in the Keystone state.

The justices offered no public explanation for their rejection of the cases, but one member of the court, Justice Clarence Thomas, dissented. He said the court should have granted review, even though the dispute was effectively moot, and he took a swipe at his colleagues for the decision to pass up the cases.

He said it was just Thomas which is incorrect, so I am right again..HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 😁

Again. You have no idea what you are talking about. And again, this is nuanced, so it makes sense that you don't understand what's going on.

3 justices dissented against the decision to not hear the case. The other 2 dissenters did not join Thomas' written dissent, which means the written portion that you are so giddy about it Thomas' opinion alone.

Reactions: fcctiger12
Again. You have no idea what you are talking about. And again, this is nuanced, so it makes sense that you don't understand what's going on.

3 justices dissented against the decision to not hear the case. The other 2 dissenters did not join Thomas' written dissent, which means the written portion that you are so giddy about it Thomas' opinion alone.

He wrote the dissent for the the 3 of them Sheldon. They are not taking turns writing a sentence each. I am correct.

It was Thomas, Alito, and Gorsuch that dissented so wrong again which is the norm.

Uh negative ghost rider, the pattern is full. They disagreed with the RULING. Thomas's dessent was him and him alone. Just look it up man. When the court rules, the losing side may or may not write a dessent from the majority ruling. One justice usually (but not always) writes a dessent that the others who voted with him or her may sign on to. NO ONE signed onto Thomas's dessent.
AND even Thomas noted that there was no evidence of widespread fraud. Here's what he said:

"We are fortunate that the Pennsylvania Supreme Court’s decision to change the receipt deadline for mail-in ballots does not appear to have changed the outcome in any federal election. This Court ordered the county boards to segregate ballots received later than the deadline set by the legislature. Order in Republican Party of Pa. v. Boockvar, No. 20A84. And none of the parties contend that those ballots made an outcome-determinative difference in any relevant federal election. "

So NO ONE on the supreme court, not even the most conservative justice, believes the election was stolen. I guess Thomas is Deep State too?

And a couple of final questions? IF the election was stolen why didn't Trump's people contend in their argument that this changed the election results? Isn't that the whole POINT?

Last edited:
i refuse to believe someone could be this stupid. he has to be an elaborate troll

Real or not, his personae on here is the equivalent to a Dabo-hating Gamecock fan that is utterly convinced that Clemson is cheating. You know the argument:

"You're telling me that Clemson is competing with Alabama and Ohio State for championships? CLEMSON? A school with a fraction of the history, alumni & fan bases as those other schools? I don't buy it."

"Clemson used to only get a couple of four and five stars, but now those guys comprise a good portion of their entire roster. Dabo has to be dirty."

Mind you, there is no real evidence to support these claims. They will point to a few isolated tests that were positive for Ostarine, and use it to make sweeping assumptions that confirm their preconceived opinions. But mostly they just "feel" that something's dirty, and nothing will ever change their mind.

And they never acknowledge the other rational reasons for the success. They just go to FGF and surround themselves with like-minded haters who all agree that they are really the flagship football program in the state, and it would be obvious to everyone if they just woke up and realized how much Dabo and Clemson are cheating.

So how does society treat these delusional morons? We pity them. We certainly don't ever take them seriously. We sigh, shake our heads, and laugh that someone could really be that ridiculous.

Uh negative ghost rider, the pattern is full. They disagreed with the RULING. Thomas's dessent was him and him alone. Just look it up man. When the court rules, the losing side may or may not write a dessent from the majority ruling. One justice usually (but not always) writes a dessent that the others who voted with him or her may sign on to. NO ONE signed onto Thomas's dessent.
AND even Thomas noted that there was no evidence of widespread fraud. Here's what he said:

"We are fortunate that the Pennsylvania Supreme Court’s decision to change the receipt deadline for mail-in ballots does not appear to have changed the outcome in any federal election. This Court ordered the county boards to segregate ballots received later than the deadline set by the legislature. Order in Republican Party of Pa. v. Boockvar, No. 20A84. And none of the parties contend that those ballots made an outcome-determinative difference in any relevant federal election. "

So NO ONE on the supreme court, not even the most conservative justice, believes the election was stolen. I guess Thomas is Deep State too?

And a couple of final questions? IF the election was stolen why didn't Trump's people contend in their argument that this changed the election results? Isn't that the whole POINT?

They had the same opinion on the case. They all voted the same Howard the Duck.

They had the same opinion on the case. They all voted the same Howard the Duck.

This is my last response to you. You are either a troll, or so absolutely idiotic that I'd be surprised that you are capable of using a computer.

What you wrote is objectively wrong. On any given supreme court case or decision, there is the opinion of the court (which is written by a member of the majority voting block). Then, there are potentially concurring opinions, written by members of the winning voting block that will shed light on some other issue, but doesn't represent the court, unless a majority also sign it. Then there are dissenting opinions. Sometimes those written opinions are signed on to by all the justices who disagree with the ruling. But each justice has the chance to write one, or sign on to a colleagues in opinion, or not further discuss their position by just moving on. Frequently you'll have multiple dissenting opinions signed on to by various justices. If a justice doesn't sign on to a dissenting opinion, it means they are not publicly supporting the position espoused in the dissenting opinion. Even whilr sharing the vote. On any given case there are a number of reasons why a justice would vote a particular way. The dissenting opinions exist to tell us why.

This is not "a small detail" as you tried to note. This is a huge deal on any given case and is frequently talked about in the media and by legal scholars. Some dissents are famously cited in other cases or referred to by lawyers often. The dissenting opinions that carry weight are the ones signed by more folks. A case decided 5-4 with a dissenting opinion signed by all 4 of the losing justices, for instance, is a big deal. A case decided 5-4 with a dissenting opinion written by one justice and not signed on to by any others, is a dissenting opinion that doesn't matter as much.

This is my last response to you. You are either a troll, or so absolutely idiotic that I'd be surprised that you are capable of using a computer.

What you wrote is objectively wrong. On any given supreme court case or decision, there is the opinion of the court (which is written by a member of the majority voting block). Then, there are potentially concurring opinions, written by members of the winning voting block that will shed light on some other issue, but doesn't represent the court, unless a majority also sign it. Then there are dissenting opinions. Sometimes those written opinions are signed on to by all the justices who disagree with the ruling. But each justice has the chance to write one, or sign on to a colleagues in opinion, or not further discuss their position by just moving on. Frequently you'll have multiple dissenting opinions signed on to by various justices. If a justice doesn't sign on to a dissenting opinion, it means they are not publicly supporting the position espoused in the dissenting opinion. Even whilr sharing the vote. On any given case there are a number of reasons why a justice would vote a particular way. The dissenting opinions exist to tell us why.

This is not "a small detail" as you tried to note. This is a huge deal on any given case and is frequently talked about in the media and by legal scholars. Some dissents are famously cited in other cases or referred to by lawyers often. The dissenting opinions that carry weight are the ones signed by more folks. A case decided 5-4 with a dissenting opinion signed by all 4 of the losing justices, for instance, is a big deal. A case decided 5-4 with a dissenting opinion written by one justice and not signed on to by any others, is a dissenting opinion that doesn't matter as much.

😂 Anal retentive just I like said. The main thing that counts is how they voted.

😂 Anal retentive just I like said. The main thing that counts is how they voted.

Nah, the main thing that counts is that Joe Biden is your president. He was your president yesterday, today, and he will be your president tomorrow and four years from now. Accept it. If you can’t, you may be more comfortable in another country. The people have spoken.

Nah, the main thing that counts is that Joe Biden is your president. He was your president yesterday, today, and he will be your president tomorrow and four years from now. Accept it. If you can’t, you may be more comfortable in another country. The people have spoken.

China Joe will not make 4 years....official prediction.

“kids in cages” or “migrant facilities for children” which do you prefer? Same place new spin.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT