ADVERTISEMENT

Brazilian election

Based on what actual facts that have been presented in court?

While we disagree on many things, you've never struck me as a guy that was die hard Trump and believed his election lies
Ah man, where have you been the last few years? LOL. He's been pumping this nonsense ever since the election and he never has any evidence to support his claim. The only things he's ever mentioned for why he's certain about it is there were ballots under tables(LOL) and workers were sent home early and then asked to come back in Fulton County. All the opposing evidence in the world makes no difference to him because of the above haha.

***Side note - He's been a hard-core Trumper from day one and I can't remember if I've ever told this story but he was the reason I started posting here, because I got so tired of seeing all his Trump junk before the election on this board and the West Zone. He used to taunt the libs constantly and repeatedly said "They know what's coming" He even made a bet with NYTiger about it and couldn't post for a year.

The facts that the government colluded with big tech to censor speech and sway the election? Or do you deny that also?

You know how you won't get censured by Big Tech? By not being a ****ing liar, that's how. Trump used twitter to inflame his base into believing his stolen election lie and to come to DC on Jan. 6th. Others used it to spread ridiculously false misinformation about COVID and vaccines. Thank goodness we have some decent people that run these sites who understand the danger all these lies create for our democracy and the public health.

Don't like it? Don't lie!

Ah man, where have you been the last few years? LOL. He's been pumping this nonsense ever since the election and he never has any evidence to support his claim. The only things he's ever mentioned for why he's certain about it is there were ballots under tables(LOL) and workers were sent home early and then asked to come back in Fulton County. All the opposing evidence in the world makes no difference to him because of the above haha.

***Side note - He's been a hard-core Trumper from day one and I can't remember if I've ever told this story but he was the reason I started posting here, because I got so tired of seeing all his Trump junk before the election on this board and the West Zone. He used to taunt the libs constantly and repeatedly said "They know what's coming" He even made a bet with NYTiger about it and couldn't post for a year.

Warms my heart you were so inspired by me. However, I sense a bit of angst with you these days, as if you’re upset about something soon to happen.

Have a lovely evening!

You know how you won't get censured by Big Tech? By not being a ****ing liar, that's how. Trump used twitter to inflame his base into believing his stolen election lie and to come to DC on Jan. 6th. Others used it to spread ridiculously false misinformation about COVID and vaccines. Thank goodness we have some decent people that run these sites who understand the danger all these lies create for our democracy and the public health.

Don't like it? Don't lie!
Did you just say “misinformation about covid”? Lol

I saw that from the jump, as well.

Reactions: jfegaly
  • Haha
Reactions: Hammerdawg.NEAR
You're complicit

I couldn’t care less Trump’s opinion.

Im speaking for myself. You could replace Trump with Mr. Rogers, and I’d feel the same way. It is about Trump, but my beliefs of election fraud in ‘20 aren’t about Trump.

Might get interesting especially if the military is involved. Is Brazil going to do what the US should have in 2020?

Brazilian Leaders and Military Reportedly Planning to Release Evidence of a Corrupted Election Today​

By Joe Hoft
Published November 8, 2022 at 7:00am
Rio-Brazil-Crowd.jpg

It’s being reported that Brazilian leaders are planning on releasing information regarding the corruption in the recent election showing that that election was stolen from Bolsonaro.
The Brazilian leaders are working with the military on uncovering the election issues with the corrupted election that took place only days ago.

TRENDING: It Could Be Historic! LIVE STREAM VIDEO Trump Rally in Vandalia, Ohio with JD Vance , Jim Jordan, JR Majewski... EXPECTING BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! - 270,000 Watching!
One of the judges in Brazil is a real monster. He imprisons people for protesting a rigged election.

Matthew Tyrmand also reports on this monster of a corrupt judge.

In addition to all this, some goons in New York invited the corrupt Lula gang into New York to celebrate democracy.

This is almost as bad as US elections.

Dude. So no proof, or total lack of proof. Will change your mind, because you "knew"?

Just Wow.

what do you mean no proof? Rudy had proof, he just wasnt able to share it with us. Then of course we found out that his proof was actually Facebook posts that he had read.

Reactions: yoshi121374

• Haha
Reactions: LaniKaiTiger
  • Haha
Reactions: LaniKaiTiger
You do realize Brazil had a military dictatorship until 1985 right?

Let me spell it out for you. In a country that had a military dictatorship in the not very distant past, talk of the military working to "overcome a stolen election" is a particularly dangerous idea. Crazy, I know
I disagree with your weak attempt at correlation in this instance.

Reactions: Tiger Guru
ADVERTISEMENT