ADVERTISEMENT

Brazilian election

hey it appears you might be waking up. the govt does owe me nothing. thats exactly why they should stand the fuk down on issuing rules im supposed to live by. its also why they have no justification for taking 50% of what i make every year.

but there are millions and millions of people less fortunate than me being given a message by a govt thats full of lies and glorifies victimhood. i'm not the one who needs to be told to earn, junior. my problem is the way their messaging and enabling behavior crushes other people. i was raised by people who didn't accept excuses, not everyone is so lucky. but good to see you realizing govt doesn't owe me or anyone else anything. so i assume youd be ok with firing 95% of it and abolishing taxes. it took a while but im glad you came around
no one's taking 50% of what you make, and if they are you have a shit CPA/tax lawyer

You are talking out of both sides of your mouth. As usual.

nah, i just wanna fix the root causes of the frustration and despair that's built up in far too many people in this country. it should be pretty obvious thing's aren't ok, and i don't think its very hard to trace what the causes are. seeing there's major issues being and the existence of opportunities to create your own success are, in fact, not mutually exclusive. some people actually want to lift others up in a sustainable manner.

you just a blinded by tribal politics, as usual.

no one's taking 50% of what you make, and if they are you have a shit CPA/tax lawyer

federal 37 state 10.75 then entitlements and can lump in absurd property taxes and yea it's right about there. and what do i get for that? absolutely nothing. a bunch of morons who continually find reasons to spend more with an roi that could be achieved by piling it all up and burning it. its theft plain and simple. besides, they obviously believe debt doesn't matter at all, so what the hell do we need to give them money for. just sell more of those aaa rated junk bonds

federal 37 state 10.75 then entitlements and can lump in absurd property taxes and yea it's right about there. and what do i get for that? absolutely nothing. a bunch of morons who continually find reasons to spend more with an roi that could be achieved by piling it all up and burning it. its theft plain and simple. besides, they obviously believe debt doesn't matter at all, so what the hell do we need to give them money for. just sell more of those aaa rated junk bonds
you do know how marginal tax rates work, right?

edit: you need to consult a better CPA, my friend. if you're not utilizing all the numerous tax breaks and advantages you have at your disposal, esp with your supposed income, then you're making a huge mistake.

Last edited:
you do know how marginal tax rates work, right?

edit: you need to consult a better CPA, my friend. if you're not utilizing all the numerous tax breaks and advantages you have at your disposal, esp with your supposed income, then you're making a huge mistake.

yea think i'm pretty sure how marginal tax rates work. trust me i dont give a dime more to the govt than i have to and not a day earlier than is legally requied, the point is the principal. that nominal level is absurd. its their intent to take 50, and its still a number thats way higher than could ever be justified. like i said, they clearly dont think debt matters, they can can just issue more no? there's not an iota of efficiency or value add to their spending, just grift and waste. would be very easy to do exponentially more with 10% of what they take in and 5% of the agency bloat. if they don't care about spending other peoples money, then we shouldn't give it to them.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
On the surface it looks like the communists won. Not much to be happy about currently.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT