ADVERTISEMENT

Brazilian election

It might be happening.

And meanwhile China Joe cant resist helping his comrades in Venezuala.

@TigerGrowls doing excellent reporting on what's happening in Brazil.

So I've noticed the libs here are no different from libs anywhere else. If you report facts they don't want to hear, they attack the source. The Gateway Pundit is an easy target cause Hoff is a homer. His reporting is often incomplete or just wrong.

Having said that....why aren't any of the lefty sites reporting this? @iceheart08 what does Politico have to say about Brazil's stolen election?

MSNBC? CNN? The New York Times? The Daily Beast?

Radio silence.

This is how lefty media hoodwinks the sheep. They simply refuse to cover news that doesn't support their politics. Because they know that libs only get their information from them. Everyone else gets their information from multiple sources and not just in their little bubble.

For instance, what's the latest on the zero covid protests in China? A massive story that impacts the entire world.....that lefty sites are ignoring, cause it doesn't serve their politics.

Wake up, guys. This is how they hoodwink you.

It might be happening.

And meanwhile China Joe cant resist helping his comrades in Venezuala.

So we do want more drilling or we don't? I can't keep up with you guys?

@TigerGrowls doing excellent reporting on what's happening in Brazil.

So I've noticed the libs here are no different from libs anywhere else. If you report facts they don't want to hear, they attack the source. The Gateway Pundit is an easy target cause Hoff is a homer. His reporting is often incomplete or just wrong.

Having said that....why aren't any of the lefty sites reporting this? @iceheart08 what does Politico have to say about Brazil's stolen election?

MSNBC? CNN? The New York Times? The Daily Beast?

Radio silence.

This is how lefty media hoodwinks the sheep. They simply refuse to cover news that doesn't support their politics. Because they know that libs only get their information from them. Everyone else gets their information from multiple sources and not just in their little bubble.

For instance, what's the latest on the zero covid protests in China? A massive story that impacts the entire world.....that lefty sites are ignoring, cause it doesn't serve their politics.

Wake up, guys. This is how they hoodwink you.

It literally took me a single Google search to find multiple news articles and on air reporting from MSNBC, CNN, and NYTimes on the protests. Dozens of stories.

More than a little rich you telling others to "wake up".

It literally took me a single Google search to find multiple news articles and on air reporting from MSNBC, CNN, and NYTimes on the protests. Dozens of stories.

More than a little rich you telling others to "wake up".
You had to search for them? Why aren't you already reading about these stories on your sites?

You're proving my point. News they don't want you to see gets buried or not covered, but they will go for weeks about 'Trump had dinner with a hispanic white nationalist'

LOL You sheep are pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
So we do want more drilling or we don't? I can't keep up with you guys?
I think we all want to see prices at a point where people can afford to eat and live.

Except for the dems. As we learned with covid, they will happily kill themselves if they believe it helps their politics.

You had to search for them? Why aren't you already reading about these stories on your sites?

You're proving my point. News they don't want you to see gets buried or not covered, but they will go for weeks about 'Trump had dinner with a hispanic white nationalist'

LOL You sheep are pathetic.

Yikes

What kind of loser defends a man that lost the House, the Senate and Presidency by 7 million votes in his first term. A man whose hand-picked, high profile candidates then lost the 2022 mid-terms as well. Most Republicans then decided to jump ship and support DeSantis instead and here you stooges are still pumping the Biggest Loser. WTF

How much is Putin paying you?

What kind of loser defends a man that lost the House, the Senate and Presidency by 7 million votes in his first term. A man whose hand-picked, high profile candidates then lost the 2022 mid-terms as well. Most Republicans then decided to jump ship and support DeSantis instead and here you stooges are still pumping the Biggest Loser. WTF

Are you insane?

The guy you support failed third grade.

His daughter claims he showered with her when he was a little girl and wonders if he molested her. His other child refers to him as 'Pedo Peter' in his phone contacts.

Your guy is a known racist, he said in 1977 that he didn't want blacks in school with his children cause it would be a 'jungle'. He eulogized a former KKK Grand Wizard. He once said obama would do well as a politician cause he was an African American who was 'clean and articulate'. He said unlike blacks, hispanics are an 'incredibly diverse' community. He said blacks are poor and dumb.

The guy you support literally shit his pants when he met the Pope.

You are 100% the stereotypical Biden supporter. To a Tee.

Are you insane?

The guy you support failed third grade.

His daughter claims he showered with her when he was a little girl and wonders if he molested her. His other child refers to him as 'Pedo Peter' in his phone contacts.

Your guy is a known racist, he said in 1977 that he didn't want blacks in school with his children cause it would be a 'jungle'. He eulogized a former KKK Grand Wizard. He once said obama would do well as a politician cause he was an African American who was 'clean and articulate'. He said unlike blacks, hispanics are an 'incredibly diverse' community. He said blacks are poor and dumb.

The guy you support literally shit his pants when he met the Pope.

You are 100% the stereotypical Biden supporter. To a Tee.
Looks like you dodged my question.

#LOSER

You know how you won't get censured by Big Tech? By not being a ****ing liar, that's how. Trump used twitter to inflame his base into believing his stolen election lie and to come to DC on Jan. 6th. Others used it to spread ridiculously false misinformation about COVID and vaccines. Thank goodness we have some decent people that run these sites who understand the danger all these lies create for our democracy and the public health.

Don't like it? Don't lie!
How's that working out on Twitter these days, now that there's a new sheriff in town? 😂 Elon's great. What's hilarious is him trolling the woke snowflakes with their former censorship platform. It's the funniest thing we've seen in years.

How's that working out on Twitter these days, now that there's a new sheriff in town? 😂 Elon's great. What's hilarious is him trolling the woke snowflakes with their former censorship platform. It's the funniest thing we've seen in years.
Agreed, especially the responses to his nonsense. Hilarious

Elon is masterfully manipulating the dems and they can't even see it. This honestly looks like something Trump would do.

Pretty obvious he's setting up to roll out his own phone and app store. First he positions Apple as being against free speech, ie he's establishing the need for his product.

Then people turn on Apple, then Elon offers the product that addresses the market problem that 'Apple' created.

Genius, goobs like @dpic73 are unwittingly opening the market up for Elon, and they cant see it.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Elon is masterfully manipulating the dems and they can't even see it. This honestly looks like something Trump would do.

Pretty obvious he's setting up to roll out his own phone and app store. First he positions Apple as being against free speech, ie he's establishing the need for his product.

Then people turn on Apple, then Elon offers the product that addresses the market problem that 'Apple' created.

Genius, goobs like @dpic73 are unwittingly opening the market up for Elon, and they cant see it.
If Musk pulls all of that off, he's a modern day Andrew Carnegie. 😂 He's spreading himself a little thin though, hard to get away with what Bill Gates did back in his day regarding oligopolies.

Reactions: TigerGrowls

I'm doing what by reading posts on Twitter? What a stupid statement.

Took 3 seconds. And the election deniers in the states are in full-blown meltdown mode and believe that our government did this and that the election was a sham.

Wherever they see a result they dislike, the election must have been stolen.
Yea it’s a good thing dems never deny election results 🙄

just curious have there been any internal discussions about who anyone with a different opinion will be an asset of when you don't have putin anymore?

could use the next country you guys are gonna turn into the death star and crack the shts over so i can book a quick trip there to secure the bag early. just dont do india its hot as balls and too crowded. gonna suggest croatia they do the whole "freedom" thing so obviously thats problematic, been meaning to fly over there anyway.

just curious have there been any internal discussions about who anyone with a different opinion will be an asset of when you don't have putin anymore?

could use the next country you guys are gonna turn into the death star and crack the shts over so i can book a quick trip there to secure the bag early. just dont do india its hot as balls and too crowded. gonna suggest croatia they do the whole "freedom" thing so obviously thats problematic, been meaning to fly over there anyway.
WUT

I don't even know how an adult person could read that and not immediately understand how and why it's fake news. Like, if you've ever read an actual newspaper, you should know they don't write like that.
Tell me you’ve never visited GP without telling me you’ve never visited GP.

90%+ of the content (a little less now that they hired a few field reporters) is aggregated content. They link to the story so you can read it for yourself. Yes, their commentary can get hyperbolic but it’s not lies. Like Drudge or Bongino but in a different format.

I go there occasionally but you’ll never see me link them - I go to the source material and make up my own mind, and I may link that.

read its really not hard...do you need phonetic spellings, prompts, and sub 3 syllable words or something?
I was trying to find the correct version of Rosetta Stone but I don't believe they make it.

I was trying to find the correct version of Rosetta Stone but I don't believe they make it.

you're in luck, i can answer your little conundrum. it's english. english is what you need help with. as demonstrated in this exchange, you struggle with reading comprehension. this is probably frustrating and stress inducing, which leads to your confusion. the link below can assess your level and provide i believe there is a cost involved which i'm happy to assist with. i need as many things itemized deductions as possible before year end.

one more olive branch...if you feel confused or run into a word you don't know, it's helpful to break passages down by identifying key words and using context so you can at least absorb a general understanding.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
you're in luck, i can answer your little conundrum. it's english. english is what you need help with. as demonstrated in this exchange, you struggle with reading comprehension. this is probably frustrating and stress inducing, which leads to your confusion. the link below can assess your level and provide i believe there is a cost involved which i'm happy to assist with. i need as many things itemized deductions as possible before year end.

one more olive branch...if you feel confused or run into a word you don't know, it's helpful to break passages down by identifying key words and using context so you can at least absorb a general understanding.

buck-wheat-otay.gif

Reactions: DW4_2016
Not sure what's happening behind the scenes. Something getting ready to flip here.

How many stories from GWP and nothing actually happens. How have you not figured out the pattern yet. It’s Q with the same level of end game planning.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT