ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: AG Merrick Garland Announces that His DOJ Will Scrutinize Any Post-Election Audits for Evidence of Voting Law Violations!!

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Well well! The white hats are over the mark and the new American Gestapo is possibly going to try and stop whats coming.

By Joe Hoft
Published June 11, 2021 at 3:03pm
election-fraud-2020-ballots-ga-tcf.jpg

The corrupt DOJ and its FBI totally ignored the flood of election crimes in the 2020 election. So it’s no surprise that now the corrupt AG decides to threaten any person who is involved in election audits to prevent them from looking into the election crimes and fraud that were committed.

The DOJ totally ignored election crimes in the 2020 election. Everywhere we turned there were crimes and corruption at every level in the process but they were ignored by our Mainstream Media, DOJ, and its FBI, and any mention of the election crimes were banned by Big Tech. This was no small task to get all these institutions to jump on the same corrupt ship.
We uncovered this and reported on it. Not the DOJ – they ignored it – thousands of ballots delivered to the voting location in Detroit early in the morning after the 2020 election with ballots all for Joe Biden:
TRENDING: BREAKING: AG Merrick Garland Announces that His DOJ Will Scrutinize Any Post-Election Audits for Evidence of Voting Law Violations!!
We took this video and determined that the gang that kicked everyone out of the Atlanta voting location and then pulled ballots out from under tables, ran the ballots two and three times into the tabulation machines while no one was watching. Unfortunately for them, the camera was on. But to date it doesn’t matter because the DOJ and FBI have ignored all this:
Chain of custody laws were ignored in multiple states, but the DOJ and FBI didn’t care:
But now as American patriots are taking their own time to volunteer and help uncover the fraud and corruption in the audits, the DOJ finally acknowledges there was an election. The Attorney General says that he and his gang of attorneys and investigators are going to scrutinize every single action taken during these audits to intimidate and prevent audits from taking place.

We knew they would do something. Now the Deep State finally takes that action and threatens anyone who dares trust their instincts and wants to assist in undoing any fraudulent votes in the 2020 Election.

Can we finally say that the US is a Banana Republic run by a gang of crooks?

I love this game.

Remember when trumps DOJ stepped in the prevent the release of Trump’s tax returns? What they actually did was confirm that trump was a criminal who couldn’t survive the audit of his tax returns.

Dude those tax returns eventually saw light?! And.... what did they find? Zero

And now let’s do all politicians... perhaps to be in office ALL politicians should be subject to a full IRS audit...

Transparency would be fantastic for all

Dude those tax returns eventually saw light?! And.... what did they find? Zero

And now let’s do all politicians... perhaps to be in office ALL politicians should be subject to a full IRS audit...

Transparency would be fantastic for all

uhhh did they? The NY Times ran a story that said they saw his returns and that he had not paid taxes in ten of the past 15 years because his businesses sustained such serious losses. He said it was fake news.

uhhh did they? The NY Times ran a story that said they saw his returns and that he had not paid taxes in ten of the past 15 years because his businesses sustained such serious losses. He said it was fake news.

And let's not forget that the prosecutor in NY who obtained the tax returns is now presenting that evidence to a grand jury.

The development signals that the Manhattan district attorney's office was moving toward seeking charges as a result of its two-year investigation, which included a lengthy legal battle to obtain Trump's tax records.

Reactions: dpic73
And let's not forget that the prosecutor in NY who obtained the tax returns is now presenting that evidence to a grand jury.

The development signals that the Manhattan district attorney's office was moving toward seeking charges as a result of its two-year investigation, which included a lengthy legal battle to obtain Trump's tax records.

I’d truly like to know what you think they will find? With hackers a dime a dozen don’t you think somebody has them already?! If anything was damning the media would be all over it, his enemies in DC are vast and someone has the means to get his returns if they want them. If they leak national intelligence but somehow can’t get their hands on IRS records? I have some land to sell you in Syria if you believe this. Can’t you see it is theatrics? All those anonymous sources would surely have friends at the IRS.

My opinion there is nothing to see in the taxes and they are using this “stonewall” narrative to perpetuate Trump delusion.

How many retractions do they have to make before y’all start doing a little extra digging in sources that make you uncomfortable?

I’d truly like to know what you think they will find? With hackers a dime a dozen don’t you think somebody has them already?! If anything was damning the media would be all over it, his enemies in DC are vast and someone has the means to get his returns if they want them. If they leak national intelligence but somehow can’t get their hands on IRS records? I have some land to sell you in Syria if you believe this. Can’t you see it is theatrics? All those anonymous sources would surely have friends at the IRS.

My opinion there is nothing to see in the taxes and they are using this “stonewall” narrative to perpetuate Trump delusion.

How many retractions do they have to make before y’all start doing a little extra digging in sources that make you uncomfortable?

if you can, give it a read.

A tax return isnt going to tell you much about the actual criminal activity. It is a red flag for sure, as in "wait a tick Trump has been telling slack jawed yokels like @SconnyTiger25 that he is an uber successful billionaire who is going bring his supreme business acumen to the presidency, but these returns say he is either a terrible business man who loses tons of money ever year or he is a complete criminal who is evading taxes like it is his job." At that point investigations are launched, hence the coming against the Trump organization.

A tax return isnt going to tell you much about the actual criminal activity. It is a red flag for sure, as in "wait a tick Trump has been telling slack jawed yokels like @SconnyTiger25 that he is an uber successful billionaire who is going bring his supreme business acumen to the presidency, but these returns say he is either a terrible business man who loses tons of money ever year or he is a complete criminal who is evading taxes like it is his job." At that point investigations are launched, hence the coming against the Trump organization.

1- the government/people only have a right to look into his personal taxes during the review

2- his businesses are off limits and protected unless the IRS decides they need to be audited. Who weaponized the IRS btw? Good ol Obama against Tea Party Republicans.

3- any billionaire is well beyond evading taxes, most have multiple layers of shell companies, likely have trusts which are private and cannot be subpoenaed, so the system is not setup to catch billionaire tycoons.

4- it only takes 1 shell company to evade taxes if one wants to do so.

I agree his personal taxes are fair game, but why the wild goose chase? Now what about the Biden family holdings? We gonna find out where all that Chinese money went? What about the company started by the Biden’s, Hunter and Joe’s brother with CCP partners?

In my opinion every billionaire has screwed somebody over to be that rich, in Trumps case he bankrupted some of his vendors by shutting down build sites and having his companies file bankruptcy protection. All perfectly legal but not right in my ethical sphere.

His taxes are irrelevant, not to mention an army of accountants that would be crucified before he would take a hit. I’m fine you wanting them, just logically don’t see a scenario where something is proven from his personal taxes that would raise any sort of flag. If anything happened it happened before he received his K-1, and his companies can be investigated by DOJ or IRS, but they sure as hell should not be politicizing supposed neutral branches in government.

I would be all for personal IRS audits for 10 years previous on all presidential candidates, even the ones running in the primaries.

And I still don’t see how you would make the correlation from his personal taxes to unscrupulous business deals. Shit even Stormy Daniels proved to be false.. the guy doesn’t drink, so imagine doesn’t mess up too often.

Imagine how reporters would have dug up so much business dirt on him by now should he have screwed so many people? And since you have no evidence anything is in his taxes, aren’t you technically touting a “conspiracy theory” because what you perceive about Trump is true, he simply has to have cheated on his taxes?

There is no factual basis YET that he cheated on his taxes. There is no factual basis YET that there was massive fraud in the election. Both are theories, I’ll leave “conspiracy “ out of it because IMO it’s a media propaganda tool.

I respect your theory on Trump cheating on his taxes because there is smoke and him not being totally transparent is suspect.

I believe we will see the AZ delegation decertify the election, based on the smoke and small fires coming out, this theory is gaining traction.

I should have never said anything about the Pope, doesn’t matter what I believe, it’s so far outside of my control I had no business saying it.

Blast away

Reactions: TigerGrowls

if you can, give it a read.

Like FISA this goes both ways

hm, you have no data or other evidence that there has been a voting fraud, but here we are.

Newsflash, there was no evidence of the Russia, Russia, Russia hoax either at the time, but the media made some very serious allegations turning out to be false.

I have no proof, you are right, but instead of watching the news I watch data analysis experts, ex military intelligence experts, mathematicians and statisticians. There are a lot of anomalies in the election, lots and lots of smoke, my opinion after looking at the data and how it’s been presented is there was wide spread fraud and perhaps conspiracy to rig election from China.

The end of this book is far from over, until then I will retain confidence that I’m over the target and will be proven correct as the audit is completed.

Reactions: AugTig
Newsflash, there was no evidence of the Russia, Russia, Russia hoax either at the time, but the media made some very serious allegations turning out to be false.

I have no proof, you are right, but instead of watching the news I watch data analysis experts, ex military intelligence experts, mathematicians and statisticians. There are a lot of anomalies in the election, lots and lots of smoke, my opinion after looking at the data and how it’s been presented is there was wide spread fraud and perhaps conspiracy to rig election from China.

The end of this book is far from over, until then I will retain confidence that I’m over the target and will be proven correct as the audit is completed.
well, widespread is one word. also, you say you hate the libs for the russia thing and then you turn around and state you have no proof, but by golly you believe.

something screams turn the other cheek, but i bet you already read that part in the bible.

well, widespread is one word. also, you say you hate the libs for the russia thing and then you turn around and state you have no proof, but by golly you believe.

something screams turn the other cheek, but i bet you already read that part in the bible.

Who said hate bruh. I don’t hate libs, I feel for folks who fail to open their minds, those goes for all flavors of people.

Sit back relax and enjoy the fraud show.

Bingo! I feel the same way.

1- the government/people only have a right to look into his personal taxes during the review

2- his businesses are off limits and protected unless the IRS decides they need to be audited. Who weaponized the IRS btw? Good ol Obama against Tea Party Republicans.

3- any billionaire is well beyond evading taxes, most have multiple layers of shell companies, likely have trusts which are private and cannot be subpoenaed, so the system is not setup to catch billionaire tycoons.

4- it only takes 1 shell company to evade taxes if one wants to do so.

I agree his personal taxes are fair game, but why the wild goose chase? Now what about the Biden family holdings? We gonna find out where all that Chinese money went? What about the company started by the Biden’s, Hunter and Joe’s brother with CCP partners?

In my opinion every billionaire has screwed somebody over to be that rich, in Trumps case he bankrupted some of his vendors by shutting down build sites and having his companies file bankruptcy protection. All perfectly legal but not right in my ethical sphere.

His taxes are irrelevant, not to mention an army of accountants that would be crucified before he would take a hit. I’m fine you wanting them, just logically don’t see a scenario where something is proven from his personal taxes that would raise any sort of flag. If anything happened it happened before he received his K-1, and his companies can be investigated by DOJ or IRS, but they sure as hell should not be politicizing supposed neutral branches in government.

I would be all for personal IRS audits for 10 years previous on all presidential candidates, even the ones running in the primaries.

And I still don’t see how you would make the correlation from his personal taxes to unscrupulous business deals. Shit even Stormy Daniels proved to be false.. the guy doesn’t drink, so imagine doesn’t mess up too often.

Imagine how reporters would have dug up so much business dirt on him by now should he have screwed so many people? And since you have no evidence anything is in his taxes, aren’t you technically touting a “conspiracy theory” because what you perceive about Trump is true, he simply has to have cheated on his taxes?

There is no factual basis YET that he cheated on his taxes. There is no factual basis YET that there was massive fraud in the election. Both are theories, I’ll leave “conspiracy “ out of it because IMO it’s a media propaganda tool.

I respect your theory on Trump cheating on his taxes because there is smoke and him not being totally transparent is suspect.

I believe we will see the AZ delegation decertify the election, based on the smoke and small fires coming out, this theory is gaining traction.

I should have never said anything about the Pope, doesn’t matter what I believe, it’s so far outside of my control I had no business saying it.

Blast away
"I would be all for personal IRS audits for 10 years previous on all presidential candidates, even the ones running in the primaries."

I would say the audits on candidates should include relatives. We know what Joe is doing with his family.

DOJ now trying to intimidate all states. They have no authority, but I am sure that will not stop them at the point that they get desperate enough.

BREAKING: Biden DOJ Steps In – Issues Guidelines Cautioning States Performing Audits of Election Results​

By Jim Hoft
Published July 28, 2021 at 5:34pm
4C793957-7BC9-4AE9-9A07-82E7F2028158.jpeg
Unreal! The Biden DOJ put out a warning to states who choose to audit the fraudulent 2020 election results!
First, they threatened Arizona. Now they’re threatening the rest of the country!

ABC News reported:
The Justice Department on Wednesday released guidance intended to caution states embarking on so-called post-election ‘audits’ of vote counts for the 2020 presidential election that they must not run afoul of federal voting laws.
The guidance, previously previewed last month by Attorney General Merrick Garland in his policy address on voting rights, outlines federal statutes that the department says elections officials must adhere to during such “audits,” such as preserving all federal elections materials and making sure they’re not tampered with.
TRENDING: MUST SEE: THOUSANDS of Trump Supporters Chanting, "TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!" Greet Joe Biden in Pennsylvania (VIDEO)
“This document sets down a marker that says the Justice Department is concerned about this, and we will be following this closely,” a DOJ official told reporters on a media conference call Wednesday.
The guidance echoes a warning sent by the department back in May to the Republican-run audit in Arizona, warning officials there that all election records must be preserved and expressing concern about the state handing over election materials to the private contractor group Cyber Ninjas…
…DOJ officials on Wednesday declined to provide any update on the department’s review of the Arizona “audit.” But the guidance comes as Republicans in several other states have expressed interest or are already moving forward with similarly partisan reviews of the 2020 vote count in certain jurisdictions — despite lacking any evidence of widespread fraud.
Here is the DOJ warning that is clearly unconstitutional. States have the right to control their elections — Not Merrick Garland or Joe Biden.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT