ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking: Langlade County Wisconsin Joins Texas and Maricopa County Arizona to Unanimously Reject the Results of 2020 Election

TigerGrowls

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
These are large groups of people in the US and growing that are going to the trouble to officially state that they believe Biden is an illegitimate potus due to the great steal.

By Jim Hoft
Published July 1, 2022 at 7:14pm
langlade-party-wisconsin.jpg

Langlade County Wisonsin became the latest county to unanimously reject the results of the 2020 election based on fraud and illegal activities by election officials in several jurisdictions.
Langlade joined the State of Texas and Maricopa County Arizona in their recent resolutions to reject the fraudulent results of the 2020 election.
Finally, Langlade County urges all remaining 3,143 US counties to pass similar resolutions.
The people of Wisconsin have seen enough.
TRENDING: Canceled Hollywood Star Bursts Into Tears as Conservative Audience Gives Standing Ovation
HOT Wisconsin reported:
Decertification Is Invitable!!!
Langlade County GOP, Wisconsin joins the state of Texas and Maricopa County, Arizona to unanimously reject the results of the 2020 Presidential Election and that Joseph R. Biden was not legitimately elected by the people of the United States and calls on all remaining 3143 Counties and County equivalents nationwide to pass a similar resolution commensurate with the illegal electoral conduct experienced in each respective county/state.
In June the Maricopa County Republican Committee introduced a resolution to formally reject the certification of the 2020 Presidential Election.
“The 2000 Mules Documentary irrefutably proves election fraud occurred in Maricopa County during the 2020 Election in the form of ballot trafficking through drop boxes,” states the resolution in Maricopa County.
“2000 Mules” was the latest blow to the stolen 2020 Presidential Election. Massive evidence of illegal ballot trafficking and a coordinated nationwide election fraud ring was presented by True the Vote and Dinesh D’Souza. The film revealed that over 200,000 illegal ballots were trafficked in Arizona.
And Texas Republicans formally rejected Joe Biden’s election in 2020 as president at their convention last month.
More than 9,000 Texas Republicans came down to Houston for the annual GOP convention this past weekend.
The latest blow to the legitimacy of the 2020 election was presented in the documentary “2020 Mules” on widespread ballot trafficking in the 2020 election.
The Gateway Pundit continues to release more and more footage of ballot traffickers dumping handfuls of ballots illegally in ballot drop boxes in Michigan.

These are large groups of people in the US and growing that are going to the trouble to officially state that they believe Biden is an illegitimate potus due to the great steal.

By Jim Hoft
Published July 1, 2022 at 7:14pm
langlade-party-wisconsin.jpg

Langlade County Wisonsin became the latest county to unanimously reject the results of the 2020 election based on fraud and illegal activities by election officials in several jurisdictions.
Langlade joined the State of Texas and Maricopa County Arizona in their recent resolutions to reject the fraudulent results of the 2020 election.
Finally, Langlade County urges all remaining 3,143 US counties to pass similar resolutions.
The people of Wisconsin have seen enough.
TRENDING: Canceled Hollywood Star Bursts Into Tears as Conservative Audience Gives Standing Ovation
HOT Wisconsin reported:

In June the Maricopa County Republican Committee introduced a resolution to formally reject the certification of the 2020 Presidential Election.
“The 2000 Mules Documentary irrefutably proves election fraud occurred in Maricopa County during the 2020 Election in the form of ballot trafficking through drop boxes,” states the resolution in Maricopa County.
“2000 Mules” was the latest blow to the stolen 2020 Presidential Election. Massive evidence of illegal ballot trafficking and a coordinated nationwide election fraud ring was presented by True the Vote and Dinesh D’Souza. The film revealed that over 200,000 illegal ballots were trafficked in Arizona.
And Texas Republicans formally rejected Joe Biden’s election in 2020 as president at their convention last month.
More than 9,000 Texas Republicans came down to Houston for the annual GOP convention this past weekend.
The latest blow to the legitimacy of the 2020 election was presented in the documentary “2020 Mules” on widespread ballot trafficking in the 2020 election.
The Gateway Pundit continues to release more and more footage of ballot traffickers dumping handfuls of ballots illegally in ballot drop boxes in Michigan.
A group that has absolutely no say on election certifications rejects the results? Lol, nobody GAF

Reactions: ctcseb
Its official! More groups declaring Biden an occupier rather than a duly elected potus.

Just because more people are joining a cult doesn’t make the cult legit.

There hasn’t been a single shred of evidence that millions of votes were wrongfully cast. I know some mentally masturbate each time some potential “evidence” is found but they are simply wishing for that shit to be true.

Guliani and the stupid chick got disbarred their lawsuits were so frivolous. Even Trump officials (Barr, etc) couldn’t support the crazy theories. The Ninja investigation turned out to validate the results in AZ and Mike Lindell hasn’t proven anything.
I get grasping at straws but this is just crazy.
What a world we live in, on one side you have chicks with dicks, on the other nut jobs putting party over country.

Artificial Intelligence can’t eliminate humanity fast enough, the amount of stupidity of all sides is just too much…

Reactions: DW4_2016

There hasn’t been a single shred of evidence that millions of votes were wrongfully cast. I know some mentally masturbate each time some potential “evidence” is found but they are simply wishing for that shit to be true.

Guliani and the stupid chick got disbarred their lawsuits were so frivolous. Even Trump officials (Barr, etc) couldn’t support the crazy theories. The Ninja investigation turned out to validate the results in AZ and Mike Lindell hasn’t proven anything.
What a world we live in, on one side you have chicks with dicks, on the other nut jobs putting party over country.

Artificial Intelligence can’t eliminate humanity fast enough, the amount of stupidity of all sides is just too much…
I disagree with you thoroughly but please carry on.

I disagree with you thoroughly as well but you do seem like a good person that means well. There are mean spirited people on both sides, and while you and I may have completely different perspectives on things, I do not put you in that category (the mean people).

Reactions: TigerGrowls
This time do it line by line
  • Guliani and the stupid chick got disbarred their lawsuits were so frivolous
  • Trump officials (Barr, etc) couldn’t support the crazy theories
  • The Ninja investigation turned out to validate the results in AZ
  • Mike Lindell hasn’t proven anything

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT