ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING UPDATE: Judge Timothy Batten Issues Order to Freeze All Dominion Machines in Georgia!

TigerGrowls

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ssues-order-freeze-dominion-machines-georgia/

BREAKING UPDATE: Judge Timothy Batten Issues Order to Freeze All Dominion Machines in Georgia!
By Jim Hoft
Published November 29, 2020 at 2:14pm
1077 Comments
Share on Facebook(8.4k)TweetShareEmail
BREAKING UPDATE—
Judge Timothy C. Batten, Sr. issued an order on Sunday to freeze ALL Dominion voting machines in the state of Georgia.
judge-timothy-batten.jpg

Via Attorney Linn Wood: “Defendants are ordered to maintain the statue quo & are temporarily enjoined from wiping or resetting any voting machines in the State of Georgia until further order of the Court.”

TRENDING: "I'm Going to Use 125% of My Energy to Do It" - President Trump Vows to Reveal Massive Voter Fraud and Overturn Results in 2020 Election (VIDEO)
General Michael Flynn weighed in.

Reactions: Elul77
Got a question. IF the dominican machines were programmed to "flip votes" from Trump to Biden, how come the HAND COUNT was the same as the machine counted votes? Asking for a friend...
Dominion machines take the original vote, create a copy, then discards the original. The original ballot is destroyed and a new one is created. Why is it created this way? Make sure you explain this to your friend.

Dominion machines take the original vote, create a copy, then discards the original. The original ballot is destroyed and a new one is created. Why is it created this way? Make sure you explain this to your friend.

And you know this how? I am still struggling to understand how this wholesale fraud and tampering happened in Georgia. Georgia is a state completely run by republicans. Kemp is a huge Trump fanboy, why would he have done anything or been complicit to fraud against Trump.

Reactions: fcctiger12
And you know this how? I am still struggling to understand how this wholesale fraud and tampering happened in Georgia. Georgia is a state completely run by republicans. Kemp is a huge Trump fanboy, why would he have done anything or been complicit to fraud against Trump.

They do not call it the deep state for nothing and mans greed for money is used to get all these people to do stuff. Kemp and Raffensberger were involved in having the state of GA sign and install the Dominion voting machines in GA this past year and was money to them involved? They also signed that consent decree to settle a lawsuit with Stacy Abrams which basically insured that no signature verification took place on the mail in ballots...created 2 different standards for voters with no legislative involvement.

RINO and never Trumpers are a real thing in the political establishment also. The funny thing with Kemp is that he honestly would not even be the Governor without the endorsement that Trump gave him. I live in GA and he went from down over 10 point in the polls to up by over 10 pts in the republican primaries after Trump gave him the endorsement. His lack of action is upsetting many in this state.

Reactions: AugTig

This is total bullshit. The dominion machines DO NOT destroy ballots any more than they move votes to some server in Europe. You guys believe ANYTHING that falls from Trump's lips. Has the Army delivered your vaccine yet? Asking for a friend...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ssues-order-freeze-dominion-machines-georgia/

By Jim Hoft
Published November 29, 2020 at 2:14pm
1077 Comments
Share on Facebook(8.4k)TweetShareEmail
BREAKING UPDATE—
Judge Timothy C. Batten, Sr. issued an order on Sunday to freeze ALL Dominion voting machines in the state of Georgia.
judge-timothy-batten.jpg

Via Attorney Linn Wood: “Defendants are ordered to maintain the statue quo & are temporarily enjoined from wiping or resetting any voting machines in the State of Georgia until further order of the Court.”

TRENDING: "I'm Going to Use 125% of My Energy to Do It" - President Trump Vows to Reveal Massive Voter Fraud and Overturn Results in 2020 Election (VIDEO)
General Michael Flynn weighed in.

tenor.gif

You should be happy they’re doing a forensic test on them then. Leave no doubt

That's great. I'll enjoy your embarrassment when they come up empty AGAIN. Of course you'll quit talking about it and then you'll just post another embarrassing conspiracy. In the meantime, enjoy #NOTWINNING

Reactions: yoshi121374
That's great. I'll enjoy your embarrassment when they come up empty AGAIN. Of course you'll quit talking about it and then you'll just post another embarrassing conspiracy. In the meantime, enjoy #NOTWINNING
I don’t have much doubt the machines will be found to be corrupt. My only doubt is if anything will be done about. I mean from the looks of this they’re already getting exposed.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I don’t have much doubt the machines will be found to be corrupt. My only doubt is if anything will be done about. I mean from the looks of this they’re already getting exposed.

holy crap man. Are you just going keep posting the same BS even after it gets debunked? I honestly feel sorry for you. I cant imagine what your life must be like being so easily manipulated. Let me guess your world view... the MSM is all lies, but you believe every piece of crap you read on twitter.

holy crap man. Are you just going keep posting the same BS even after it gets debunked? I honestly feel sorry for you. I cant imagine what your life must be like being so easily manipulated. Let me guess your world view... the MSM is all lies, but you believe every piece of crap you read on twitter.
If you really want to know my world view this video pretty much sums it up in 12 minutes

@nytigerfan @firegiver not sure why y’all think it’s some insane conspiracy theory that Dominion is rigged. Here’s CNN reporting how Chavez I think? used Smartmatic to conquer Venezuela a few years ago.

Lol. No. Listen carefully to that video. It says they hired an outside firm to alter the smartmatic machines. Is your argument that the state of georgia hired an outside company to come in and alter dominion machines?

Lol. No. Listen carefully to that video. It says they hired an outside firm to alter the smartmatic machines. Is your argument that the state of georgia hired an outside company to come in and alter dominion machines?
Point being they can be altered & main point being it’s happened recently so it’s not some insane tinfoil hat conspiracy made up in Hollywood. I’m not saying they’re altered but very interested to find out. Y’all don’t seem so excited about the prospects though for some reason

If y’all are so confident everything is legit y’all should be excited about inspecting them so the conservatives can look stupid & nobody can doubt Joe Biden recieved the most votes in the history of the planet..... lol

If y’all are so confident everything is legit y’all should be excited about inspecting them so the conservatives can look stupid & nobody can doubt Joe Biden recieved the most votes in the history of the planet..... lol

Did you say "can"? 🤪 You guys literally couldn't look any stupider. What's the lowest level of stupid? You're below that.

ADVERTISEMENT