ADVERTISEMENT

Brennan fooled by Russians

appalachiatiger

Woodrush
Jan 7, 2009
Asheville NC
dumba$$ tried to pay a million bucks for another fake dossier like the steele dossier.

the bottom line comes down to this-

the transfer of power from the obama people to their incoming counterparts were an abortion.

got to be the worst transfer of power in history.

should be ashamed of themselves.

lies on top of lies.

find out brennan is trying to create more fake documents.

with taxpayer money.

hqdefault.jpg

hmmmm

interesting

i would never vote for a human named muhammad or obama for any govt office unless i personally know.

but i never put obama in the same lot as the clintons.

the clintons were produced by the devil thru cocaine profits.

i didnt think obama had anything to do with creating this coup.

but maybe obama is behind the attack on flynn by the way he is talking now.

there is a theory that flynn had dirt on something. i didnt care or believe it.

but now- obama is sure behaving as he is guilty.

Reactions: beachtiger2
hmmmm

interesting

i would never vote for a human named muhammad or obama for any govt office unless i personally know.

I miss the Darcy saga

Reactions: SpillerTime
dumba$$ tried to pay a million bucks for another fake dossier like the steele dossier.

the bottom line comes down to this-

the transfer of power from the obama people to their incoming counterparts were an abortion.

got to be the worst transfer of power in history.

should be ashamed of themselves.

lies on top of lies.

find out brennan is trying to create more fake documents.

with taxpayer money.

Your source? The ever truthful carnival barker named Donald Trump?

coming from "the side" that spends taxpayer money to make up sources.

none of us that support trump doesnt disagree that he lies too.

his lies < than dnc, fbi, cia, state dept, muslim oval office, cnn, msnbc, clinton campaign, and house leadership.

draining the swamp.

you either are for the swamp

or

you are against the swamp

or a

p$$$$

hmmmm

interesting

how so?

hmmmm

interesting

that gypsy ex wife of yours was right to keep your kid away from your racist @ss.

Reactions: emajor2
that gypsy ex wife of yours was right to keep your kid away from your racist @ss.

my friends would disagree.

thats whats wrong with america

people like you throwing out the racist card.

you my friend are the real racist hiding behind a sign old and obselete and out of date.

the hatred for trump is so blinded many that a coup attempt was ok.

just wow.

a reality is starting to set in.

when a person is too stupid to understand or create a valid response-

you are immediately called a racist.

that shyt dont work anymore.

people see thru that angle now.

my friends would disagree.

thats whats wrong with america

people like you throwing out the racist card.

you my friend are the real racist hiding behind a sign old and obselete and out of date.

the hatred for trump is so blinded many that a coup attempt was ok.

just wow.

what you typed was racist, genius. But keep telling yourself the same narrative, it has clearly served you well in your life.

The reason Obama is no longer quiet is because the asshole in chief has taken countless shots at him with no response. Now he is responding and alleging Trump's corruption ( he has removed 4 I.G.s, what other President has done that); he has demanded that his loyalists are not held accountable by the courts (Manafort and the lying general, what other President has done that?) He is so incompetent that he terminated the White House pandemic office (boy that was great timing). He sat on his ass trying to bullshit the virus for two months and did nothing. He ignores his medical advisors and the CDC, meanwhile the virus has killed 90,000. Corrupt, incompetent and dumb as shit, thats the current occupant of the White House who the world makes fun of and the world pitys the U.S. He will go down as the worst president in the history of our once great country, and it won't be close. Had he been in charge in WWII we would now be speaking German because he couldn't maintain an alliance under any circumstance. With Trump, its always about him and he is never responsible for any problem. And he lies every time he speaks. Pitiful.

Reactions: TheCheif
so after all that you said,

its ok for fbi, cia, the dnc, the clinton campaign, the state dept

try to orchestrate a silent coup by breaking multiple laws.

thats how i read your interpretation.

no matter how bad you think trump is-

should the law be followed?

Reactions: TMcGrady1
The reason Obama is no longer quiet is because the asshole in chief has taken countless shots at him with no response. Now he is responding

one of the main arguments obama and the rest of those who did not vote for trump claimed "presidential image" as more important, or at least have equal importance. trump did not have that therefore we will not vote for him.

since then, obama, biden, clinton, pelosi, schumer, shift, nadler, and countless others have copied that same behavior.

and alleging Trump's corruption ( he has removed 4 I.G.s, what other President has done that);

1 -Atkinson, appointed by trump. pushed that fake whistleblower complaint. good fire. dumba$$ to support a fake document.

2-Fine,appointed by members of the swamp. Trump specifically objected to the creation of a special IG for pandemic recovery at Treasury empowered to request information from other agencies and report to Congress any delays in receiving that information: “I do not understand, and my administration will not treat, this provision as permitting the SIGPR to issue reports to the Congress without the presidential supervision required by the Take Care Clause, Article II, section 3."

will finish the rest later.

he has demanded that his loyalists are not held accountable by the courts (Manafort and the lying general, what other President has done that?)

He is so incompetent that he terminated the White House pandemic office (boy that was great timing).

He sat on his ass trying to bullshit the virus for two months and did nothing.

He ignores his medical advisors and the CDC, meanwhile the virus has killed 90,000.

Corrupt, incompetent and dumb as shit, thats the current occupant of the White House who the world makes fun of and the world pitys the U.S.

He will go down as the worst president in the history of our once great country, and it won't be close.

Had he been in charge in WWII we would now be speaking German because he couldn't maintain an alliance under any circumstance.

With Trump, its always about him and he is never responsible for any problem. And he lies every time he speaks. Pitiful.

coming from "the side" that spends taxpayer money to make up sources.

none of us that support trump doesnt disagree that he lies too.

his lies < than dnc, fbi, cia, state dept, muslim oval office, cnn, msnbc, clinton campaign, and house leadership.

draining the swamp.

you either are for the swamp

or

you are against the swamp

or a

p$$$$

This is the part that makes me shake my head. Lying Businessman says that all these other people are out to get him...literally THOUSANDS of Americans have sold out their ethics just pull Trump down. You can also ad in the "enemies of the people" which is apparently every journalist in the country but those that work for Foxnews (and not even all of them).

Despite the fact that no one has ever been charged in a crime OR that any real evidence has been offered. Applacha says... Heck yes I believe Trump. ALL those people must be lying b/c why would't I believe lying Trump?

It is said the wise Italians make this proverbial Remark on our Nation

The English Feel, but they do not see.

That is, they are sensible of Inconveniencies when they are present, but do not take sufficient Care to prevent them:

Their natural Courage makes them too little apprehensive of Danger, so that they are often surpriz’d by it, unprovided of the proper Means of Security.

When ’tis too late they are sensible of their Imprudence: After great Fires, they provide Buckets and Engines: After a Pestilence they think of keeping clean their Streets and common Shores: and when a Town has been sack’d by their Enemies, they provide for its Defence.

This Kind of After-Wisdom is indeed so common with us, as to occasion the vulgar, tho’ very significant Saying, When the Steed is stolen, you shut the Stable Door.

But the more insensible we generally are of public Danger, and indifferent when warn’d of it, so much the more freely, openly, and earnestly, ought such as apprehend it, to speak their Sentiments;

that if possible, those who seem to sleep, may be awaken’d, to think of some Means of Avoiding or Preventing the Mischief before it be too late.

Just imagine if the left half of the country at least tried to support Trump. It works both ways for sure.

Trump is just punching back and sure it escalates some situations, but the left is used to either having the power or not having anyone fight back.

aside from Trump, the rest of the Conservatives have been methodical and strong. Meanwhile Pelosi, Shumer and Shiff are going apeshit crazy.

Just imagine if the left half of the country at least tried to support Trump. It works both ways for sure.

Trump is just punching back and sure it escalates some situations, but the left is used to either having the power or not having anyone fight back.

aside from Trump, the rest of the Conservatives have been methodical and strong. Meanwhile Pelosi, Shumer and Shiff are going apeshit crazy.

why do conservatives and republicans refuse to fight dirty?

why do moderates democrats side with liberals?

why does most americans not care a coup was attempted?

just weird how politics work.

if lyndsay and trey and the rest of the republicans and conservatives would not have turned their back on trump

we would not have wasted $80million dollars paying 17 attorneys to design the mueller probe.

Reactions: wmnesbitt
This is the part that makes me shake my head. Lying Businessman says that all these other people are out to get him...literally THOUSANDS of Americans have sold out their ethics just pull Trump down. You can also ad in the "enemies of the people" which is apparently every journalist in the country but those that work for Foxnews (and not even all of them).

Despite the fact that no one has ever been charged in a crime OR that any real evidence has been offered. Applacha says... Heck yes I believe Trump. ALL those people must be lying b/c why would't I believe lying Trump?

real evidence has been presented.

you just arent paying attention.

i hope lyndsay subpoenas-

adam schiff's secretary and one other on his staff at same time at same table.

the 2 lead attorneys on the mueller probe side by side at the table getting grilled.

the secretary for "peter the great dnc hope"

the cnn producer who helped make this shyt up.

Show me... It's just people like Trump running their mouths. Where are the charges? Hell, even Trump stooge #1 Barr can't get charges filed.

hopeful

so how do you feel about the steele dossier? never heard what you thought?

never heard how you felt about the mueller report?

whatcha think?

mueller got screwed?

steele dossier not being taken seriously?

hey guys

first 2 min flashback

obama caught outright lying on tape

we have obama, biden, comey, clapper, rice, powers, brennan caught in actual lies.

take trump out of the equation.

are the decisions to lie and coverup an attempted coup ok??

simple question.

Your source? The ever truthful carnival barker named Donald Trump?

woody

the sources are text messages, video tapes, audio tapes, testimonies.

all these sources are the actual words of the criminals.

you guy keep yelling sources

how fukking close is the horses mouth.

listen to obama, biden, brenna, clapper, rice.

its right there in front of your fukking noses.

you, ice, hopeful

dumb as a block

ignorant as fukk

or just plain stupid

which is it...

hopeful

so how do you feel about the steele dossier? never heard what you thought?

never heard how you felt about the mueller report?

whatcha think?

mueller got screwed?

steele dossier not being taken seriously?

I think the Steele Dossier is questionable at best.

I think Mueller did get screwed in a big way. Dude did everything right his whole career. Life long Republican and confirmed 98-0 in the Senate to be FBI director. The ultimate straight arrow. Hell Trump had him short listed to head the FBI again. But when he was tapped to investigate Trump, all of a sudden he was a bad guy and was "out to get" Trump. Yep... Trumpians think that a guy with DECADES of service to the country just decided to throw everything he ever stood for away to get Trump. What a load of crap.

ADVERTISEMENT