ADVERTISEMENT

Breyonna Taylor died because

92TigerME

Lake Baikal
Aug 5, 2018
She decided to date a street hustler and the war on drugs. Drugs are currently illegal. If you deal drugs, the police will come after you. Other street hustlers will come after you to rob you and kill you. There is lots of money to be made but the risks are high. It's a mess.

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
I have no idea what happened in that apartment. My issue is that regardless of what proof comes out of whatever happened, people won't believe it. They will believe the narrative they have been fed.

That part is obvious.

I get educated about the drug business on You-tube

Here's a girl that no longer dates drug dealers and explains the real life. Listen to the entire thing. Good for this girl. She's out.

As she explains.

Warning!

Rated R

This gets interesting after about 5 minutes. I consider this part of a deep dive into the life of drug dealing.

Last edited:
yes, i too blame the victims of police incompetence.

Before you blame anyone, I think you need to understand what the whole picture looks like.

I blame people who believe drugs should be illegal. Police are just enforcing the laws that people support. Prohibition is the reason we have street hustlers and crime. IMO, Breyonna Taylor's boyfriend thought he was being robbed and that is why he fired the first shots. He may not have known it was the police although they did knock so he could have just decided not to be taken alive. Drug dealers get robbed all the time by jealous street hustlers. Just like the girl testifies in the video I posted.

The challenge is to get people to think differently about dealing with America's drug problem.

Before you blame anyone, I think you need to understand what the whole picture looks like.

I blame people who believe drugs should be illegal. Police are just enforcing the laws that people support. Prohibition is the reason we have street hustlers and crime. IMO, Breyonna Taylor's boyfriend thought he was being robbed and that is why he fired the first shots. He may not have known it was the police although they did knock so he could have just decided not to be taken alive. Drug dealers get robbed all the time by jealous street hustlers. Just like the girl testifies in the video I posted.

The challenge is to get people to think differently about dealing with America's drug problem.
11 out of 12 witnesses stated they didn't hear a knock or the police identify themselves. the 12th said hey MAY have heard one shout of "POLICE" after 2 or 3 interviews.

i do agree with the above statement though. the vast majority of the US wants marijuana legalized, but it makes so much money for the private prison industry, and certain olds who still believe that reefer is evil and a gateway drug, that it's a slow road forward.

11 out of 12 witnesses stated they didn't hear a knock or the police identify themselves. the 12th said hey MAY have heard one shout of "POLICE" after 2 or 3 interviews.

i do agree with the above statement though. the vast majority of the US wants marijuana legalized, but it makes so much money for the private prison industry, and certain olds who still believe that reefer is evil and a gateway drug, that it's a slow road forward.

I'm trying not to take sides but I will tell you of an eye-opening experiment my workplace did:

We did a meeting on workplace violence, and specifically discussing what to do in the case of a workplace shooter. At one point, the instructor loaded Simuntions (basically blanks) into a handgun and sent us out of the conference room to a hallway about 50 feet - and two doors - away. He fired 2 or 3 shots. The pistol was unsuppressed. I figured it would be loud as hell.

Note I said "2 or 3 shots" - because I don't know how many he fired. Because we never heard them.

Sound can be unpredictable. Obviously this is not proof that the cops DID identify themselves but we do not know for sure (IMO) that they did NOT. I don't know how you could prove that they did NOT based off of if nobody heard it, unless they were close enough that they would be within earshot.

So it comes down to a) where were the witnesses in relation to the apartment and b) would they have heard the police if the DID knock. While it is very possible the police did do a no-knock warrant (I believe they had authorization for a no-knock - and I despise no-knock warrants BTW) I am just saying the proof may not be there.

But the bigger issue is that everyone has drawn their own conclusions regardless of - and sometimes in spite of - the evidence.

Because people are idiots. A person is smart. People get stupid in groups.

Last edited:
I'm trying not to take sides but I will tell you of an eye-opening experiment my workplace did:

We did a meeting on workplace violence, up to a workplace shooting. At one point, the instructor loaded Simuntions (basically blanks) into a handgun and sent us out of the conference room to a hallway about 50 feet - and two doors - away. He fired 2 or 3 shots. The pistol was unsuppressed. I figured it would be loud as hell.

I don't know how many he fired because we never heard them.

Sound can be unpredictable. Obviously this is not proof that the cops DID identify themselves but we do not know for sure (IMO) that they did NOT. I don't know how you could prove that they did NOT based off of if nobody heard it.

So it comes down to a) where were the witnesses in relation to the apartment and b) would they have heard the police if the DID knock. While it is very possible the police did do a no-knock warrant (I believe they had authorization for a no-knock - and I despise no-knock warrants BTW) I am just saying the proof may not be there.

But the bigger issue is that everyone has drawn their own conclusions regardless of - and sometimes in spite of - the evidence.

Because people are idiots. A person is smart. People get stupid in groups.

I agree. I'm all for legalizing drugs but until then, people need to realize what's really happening out there before they criticize the police.

Drug dealers are more likely to be shot up by other street hustlers. See Kevin Chiles, Azie Faison, Fritz. Or just listen to the testimony of the video I posted. The police are told to go take down a drug dealer. They are standing outside with their guns because they know who they are dealing with. These are mean cats that won't go down without a fight and they don't care if their girlfriend gets shot up.

She decided to date a street hustler and the war on drugs. Drugs are currently illegal. If you deal drugs, the police will come after you. Other street hustlers will come after you to rob you and kill you. There is lots of money to be made but the risks are high. It's a mess.
You're an absolute piece of shit with zero regard for human life.

Speak for yourself. I respect human life. That's why you don't see me out there looting and beating people over the head with skate boards, blocking traffic and pointing guns at people. I speak the truth. People like you don't like the truth and you obviously don't understand the world of drug dealing. She chose to date the drug dealer. She knew that money he was making was illegal. He shot at the police and she stood there right by her man.

That's the life she chose. Now go educate yourself on the life of crime and what comes with it.

Last edited:
Speak for yourself. I respect human life. That's why you don't see me out there looting and beating people over the head with skate boards, blocking traffic and pointing guns at people. I speak the truth. People like you don't like the truth and you obviously don't understand the world of drug dealing. She chose to date the drug dealer. She knew that money he was making was illegal. He shot at the police and she stood there right by her man.

That's the life she chose. Now go educate yourself on the life of crime and what comes with it.
Ok maybe I shouldn't have been so quick to judge you, but you are absolutely out of place for making all of those assumptions about her and her character. Who the **** are you to say all of that shit about someone you have never met. You are in fact a piece of shit individual for that, though.

Ok maybe I shouldn't have been so quick to judge you, but you are absolutely out of place for making all of those assumptions about her and her character. Who the **** are you to say all of that shit about someone you have never met. You are in fact a piece of shit individual for that, though.

Speak for yourself you ignorant potty mouth. When you do your homework on what dealing drugs looks like, then you understand what these girls commit themselves to. Go listen to what ScorpionReddz says. Listen to the entire video. You think dealing crack and heroine comes without risk? No. Death. If cops weren't banging on the door, some other jealous hustler would be there to rob them. This happens every day. Go listen to some famous street hustlin drug king pin and listen to their stories. They do it for the money and they make a lot of money doing it. They also understand the risk. This isn't some rap song. This is real drug dealing.

IF (big damn IF) she was knowingly dating a drug dealer, he has something of a point. I say IF because I don't believe the "she was a drug dealer" or "she was dating a drug dealer" narrative, any more than I believe the narrative that the police had no reason to be there at all. Because I don't know.

Does that mean she should have been shot? No. No-knock raids aren't typically about arrests - they are about entering and seizing evidence before it can be destroyed. I still think they are a terrible idea because if you don't realize what is happening, you could get killed shooting back at someone you don't even know who is.

Hell, I can't even guarantee that I would react to a no-knock raid properly in a damn VIDEO GAME. Much less real life.

All I know is that I am truly sorry she died. Was it a simple mistake, a series of unfortunate circumstances, a single collosal f-up, or straight-up murder? I don't know that one. The only ones who are in a position to know are the police and the other victims, and their stories aren't gonna agree.

You can learn a lot about what the life of a drug dealer is like from Kevin Chiles. Here's my beef with the war on drugs. You give kids 13-23 years old the economic opportunity to make $20,000 a day selling dope. What do you think is going to happen? Just name a few things and I can come up with plenty more. Most of them end in a shooting.

Last edited:

You do realize the guy in her house that shot back at the police was not a drug dealer, right? There is no evidence that he has ties to drugs and isn’t charged with anything.
The drug dealer that she was involved with wasn’t in the apartment at all and did not live there.

Reactions: CodingTiger
You do realize the guy in her house that shot back at the police was not a drug dealer, right? There is no evidence that he has ties to drugs and isn’t charged with anything.
The drug dealer that she was involved with wasn’t in the apartment at all and did not live there.

You're so naïve. Once a drug dealer always. She ran the money operation.

Shot*

Not shot back. Important distinction to state the obvious

You're so naïve. Once a drug dealer always. She ran the money operation.
Despite your assertation and the polices determination and the DA as well. . There is 0 evidence to support that narrative.
Let's say there was though let's just live in your fantasy world. Is it a death sentence to have dated a drug dealer?

It is hard to say just how that went down, but with 20 bullet being fired at her boyfriend and she get struck 6 times and not her boyfriend is a head-scratcher. I think that he may have ducked down behind her? It just makes no other sense. While all of police officers are not expert shooters, you don't expect them to all be that bad, even in a chaotic situation.

It is hard to say just how that went down, but with 20 bullet being fired at her boyfriend and she get struck 6 times and not her boyfriend is a head-scratcher. I think that he may have ducked down behind her? It just makes no other sense. While all of police officers are not expert shooters, you don't expect them to all be that bad, even in a chaotic situation.

20 bullets is not a lot of bullets. Keep in mind, an officer was shot.

FACTS-

police knocked on the door multiple times

while police were knocking bre and her current bf got up and dressed and moved to the hallway

bre and bf was hiding in hallway as breach occurred

police did notify them. there were witnmess who had exited their apts before the breach and knew something was coming.

bre and her new bf thought it was here old bf who was the drug dealer.

the old bf was having drugs mailed to bre's house.

she was receiving a kickback from the old bf for allowing the drugs to be shipped to her house.

she was saving the kickback money to buy a house, marry new bf, and have a baby.

anyway

while in hallway- both bre and her new bf thought it was her old bf either high on drugs or coming after the money that bre had that was his drug money.

she could have answered the door

or

yelled out that she was inside

her death is her mistake not the police officers

so she fails to follow the laws or do the right thing

police breach

bf fires a shot into an officer

once you discharge a weapon at an officer

you are going to get shot

anyone who disagrees that an officer can fire back

can go screw yourself

crazy how the press used the statements from the attorneys of the taylor family as actual facts.

thats the problem with the press

they no longer are looking for the truth

taylors family got 12 million for some reason

the one officer outside the apt got into trouble for firing blindly nad had rounds found in adjacent apt.

so bre taylor was laundering drug money to get ahead in life

that was her sin

Does this look like a systematically racist Atlanta police force? Turf wars are coming. Cops will respond and somebody will start shooting and you all will start blaming it on racism.

Legalize this crap and white people can get their own drugs.

Last edited:
We burned down the entire country because of a couple of drug dealers. They made a choice to be street hustling drug dealers. That comes with high risk but pays very well. A typical spot can bring in $30,000 a shift. That's a 12 hour shift.

Reactions: Tigerpaw00
That's not what Fox News says tho

We burned down the entire country because of a couple of drug dealers. They made a choice to be street hustling drug dealers. That comes with high risk but pays very well. A typical spot can bring in $30,000 a shift. That's a 12 hour shift.

You are so hyperbolic. There is 0 evidence NONE that Breonna Taylor was dealing drugs. Her boyfriend Kenneth, was also not dealing drugs. Twitter is not a good place to spend your time my friend.
Did you know the one cop who was fired was blind shooting through a window into the building? He discharged 10 times, could have killed neighbors, kids. Guy deserves to sit in a cell and think about things. The fact that you think its so important to defend the cops here, is ridiculous. There are multiple neighbors saying they heard no knocks. Theres no video evidence to collaborate the cops, the only ones believing the cops are the DA (which they have to because otherwise the system breaks down) and other cops and boot lickers.
The government admitted its investigation was bad, but they still knocked down a door and invaded a US citizens home and killed them. The conservatives are attempting mental gymnastics because, you know the white cops killed black people and thats inconvenient and no one wants to talk about that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT