ADVERTISEMENT

"Bring Chicago Home" Homeless (Migrant) Tax Referendum fails at Voting Box. - Stolen Election Happening Before Our Eyes”

fatpiggy

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Aug 18, 2002
In a sign that the Democrats have lurched too far left, a real estate transfer tax bill whose funds were supposed to go to build shelter for the homeless was denied at the ballot box yesterday. The defeat was resounding and the bill fell 55-45 in deep blue Chicago.

Additionally, Toni Preckwrinkle endorsed candidate Harris who was seen as the soft on crime candidate lost to Burke who was seen as tougher on crime. This is a MAJOR development for Chicago and was big news that States Attorney Kim Fox will not be replaced by her protege and will instead go to the challenger and "tough" on crime Burke.

This is a great day for Chicago and you can see the nationwide tide turn against the far left policies.

Chicago will vote Democrat and do what they're told.
Yes, they will.

However, The candidate that won the States Attorney race was essentially a Republican.

No Republican can win in Chicago, so anyone with Republican leanings will run on the democratic ticket.

This was a BIG win for Chicago that Preckwinkle's underling was rejected. It was basically firing soft on crime Kim Fox.

Short of electing a true Republican, this was a massive step in the right direction for Chicago. Baby steps.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
“Found Mail In Ballots” that happen to favor one candidate. Sound familiar?

So if they mistakenly misstate something that means that the deep state is committing fraud against the deep state?
No it means the Chicago Board of Elections lost 10,000+ votes. That’s ok though right? Should anyone be fired?

They won’t fire anyone though because it was by design.

But let me guess? A copy of ID is racist. Because black people don’t know how to make copies?

There is no good argument against voter id

If you want to know why Chicago voter turnout was a "shockingly low" 20% in the primary election this week, this shows you the reason for voter apathy i.e. rejection of the system. Max Bever of the Chicago Board of Elections says that he "mistakenly left out additional ballots that had been received back via USPS the evening of Monday, 3/18." See his posts below. This "error" could change the result in the high-stakes race for Cook County State's Attorney to replace Kim Foxx. As of Friday, Eileen O'Neil Burke, who is backed by Chicago's business community, was up more than 6.7K votes over Toni Preckwinkle's pick, Clayton Harris III and Harris would have needed to win more than 70% of remaining ballots to win. Then, presto chango, newly discovered ballots magically appeared tonight that could hand Harris a win. I will be reporting on these mysterious disappearing, reappearing ballots tonight and tomorrow. But voters are ticked and I'm right there with them

Has Max Bevers been fired yet? He lost 10,000 mail in votes.

Ballots just appear like magic.

Its Magic GIF by Your Happy Workplace

Reactions: fatpiggy
Oh look, ANOTHER 2500 votes found!!!!!

The steal is happening right now!!

I’m gonna need @dpic73 to fact check this Chicago fvckery. They can’t really be this incompetent and/or crooked right?
I don't know man but from everything I've read it looks like someone reported the numbers before remembering to add some late arriving ballots - no more, no less. Despite the magat brigade salivating like a pack of hounds at the appearance of fraud, in order to confirm their bias that all blue states are corrupt, it could have just been a mistake - shocking I know.

Do a little bit of research and find the real story here instead of relying on the dark forces on right-wing twatter to tell you the whole truth. This isn't what it seems on the surface and has already been addressed in another thread. You're such an easy mark, I'm going to start calling you GrowlsJr.

I don't know man but from everything I've read it looks like someone reported the numbers before remembering to add some late arriving ballots - no more, no less. Despite the magat brigade salivating like a pack of hounds at the appearance of fraud, in order to confirm their bias that all blue states are corrupt, it could have just been a mistake - shocking I know.

No more no less.

LOL 🤡

Last edited:
OOPS!!! Just found another 800 votes. Coming from NBC none the less. I'm sure it was just an honest mistake, no more no less.

There have now been several confirmed discrepancies related to the ballot counting process in the Democratic primary for Cook County State’s Attorney.This includes the following three incidents:

1) The Chicago Board of Elections did not report ~10,000 ballots collected from dropboxes on the Monday before Election Day as part of their tally of remaining ballots left to be counted. The spokesperson apologized for this grievous error but failed to explain why, if these ballots were collected from dropboxes Monday, they had not yet been tabulated after several days. This was not only a communications problem but a process problem that has not been sufficiently explained

.2) Local reporter
@MaryAnnAhernNBC
and others were told by election authorities in Chicago on Sunday that ~2,800 provisional ballots remained to be tallied. But documents Ahern presented from the Chicago Board of Elections show that number was ~1,800. Spox for the board of elections acknowledged the error.

3) Ahern was told by Cook County election officials Sunday that ~1,000 ballots would be counted today. That number is now ~2,800.

Each one of these errors is tragic. Not only for any potential effect on this specific election, but because they erode trust in democracy and local journalism. This loss of trust will be irrevocable if officials don’t act quickly.Here are several critical transparency measures that the Cook County and Chicago boards of election must take on immediately.

• Love
it's not that hard to manage an election competently that can voluntarily provide transparent results to eliminate any skepticism. the fact that there's no genuine interest in doing so tells you the uncomfortable truth many try to deflect.

it's not hard to have rolls of registered, eligible voters in an area. it's not unreasonable, racist, sexist, whatever-ist, to require you vote in person and present an id once every 4 years. you need an id to buy cigarettes. you need an id to buy booze. you need an id to open a bank account. you need an id to get on a plane. you need an id to rent an apt or buy a house. you need an id to buy a car. you basically can't be a functional, legal citizen in this country and survive without an id. you don't have a functioning brain if you accept any emotional excuse made to justify why it shouldn't be required.

as for in person voting, if you can't get off your ass once every 4 years and go at most a couple miles to cast your vote, you're almost certainly not bringing much to the table anyway. end mail-in ballots. casting votes remotely will be an unusual exception made with a infuriating approval process managed by your state's dmv, which will maximally discourage not voting in person. obviously the dmv only operates as as the filter for dealing with exception requests, not anything with votes. can't have them doing math.

Truth right here. Another steal in progress.

BREAKING: After Chicago election officials mysteriously discovered 10,000 mail-in ballots, the race for Cook County District Attorney is on the verge of flipping

Eileen O'Neill Burke the "tough on crime" candidate was leading by a lot but the new ballots look likely to put the corrupt democrat in charge

2,838 ballots of the discovered ballots came from elderly nursing homes... not suspicious at all

Reactions: fatpiggy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT