ADVERTISEMENT

Britney Greiner released.....

and-here-we-go-joker.gif

HUGE win for LBGQT community per ESPN. Just saw it! Left wondering if was heterosexual would we know. Per POTUS is awesome, but no mention of Pearl Harbor anniversary.
No mention of the US Marine or Teacher left over there either, guess they weren't important enough.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Was really hoping they would at least leave her there for a good year or so.( me personally I would have left her there for the 9 years) The fact that we trade a terrorist for a basketball player(who also was constantly disrespectful of the USA) but leave a marine over there tells you all you need to know about our government.

Exchanged for a terrible threat to this country. A real hero was left behind in Russia. She broke their law. Biden etc got her back. But at what price?? Sad day for America

Exchanged for a terrible threat to this country. A real hero was left behind in Russia. She broke their law. Biden etc got her back. But at what price?? Sad day for America
dude was discharged from the marines for trying to steal $10k from the government but whatever

dude was discharged from the marines for trying to steal $10k from the government but whatever
Who cares. They got one of the most dangerous men in the world. Awesome that Griner is back and I don’t really gaf about the ex marine, the merchant of death should be consider a terrorist and never had been freed

Reactions: FightingDevilTiger
We’ll then, I guess it had to be done. The vegetable in chief needed a feel good photo op for his party
I’m not going to pretend to be privy to the discussions that went on to secure this release, but lol at thinking that was required after the smashing the GOP received in November, and yesterday for that matter

Reactions: dpic73
I’m not going to pretend to be privy to the discussions that went on to secure this release, but lol at thinking that was required after the smashing the GOP received in November, and yesterday for that matter
Guess this is why he was too busy to visit the border while in Arizona. More important indeed

Are you under the impression that this offer wasn't made by Russia before BG was ever taken into custody? Whelan has been in prison since 2018.......I find it difficult to believe the US wasn't presented with this option ages ago.
i have no clue, i'm just not going to wax poetic about Russia's actions that are going to sow dissent in the US at a time when they are reeling and will do anything they can to strike back at the US in retaliation for Ukraine. I'm happy a US citizen is coming home. Do i wish we got more for the trade? Sure, but i'll take what i can get

Report is that the US wanted the former Marine and Griner for the Russian arms dealer. Russia went dark and didn’t respond for months. Then the US offered the arms dealer for the Marine. That was shut down. So finally the US offered the arms dealer for Griner and here we are.

This does not surprise me. None of this adds up to me. Once again I am happy that Griner is back in America.

NBC-NEWS-SPECIAL-REDACTION.jpg

NBC reported Russia offered ‘Griner OR Whelan’ — then they stealth edited to match Biden claims​

“The Kremlin gave the White House the choice of either Griner or Whelan — or none,” said an NBC News report on Thursday morning. That’s not what the White House, Biden, Karine Jean-Pierre, or CNN said. They said Whelan, the United States Marine who actually like America, was never an option. Only the woke WNBA player was made an option, they claimed.
A short time later NBC News went and stealth edited their article to agree with that, changing the line to say, “the Kremlin ultimately gave the White House the choice of either Griner or no one after different options were proposed.”

It was only after they were caught stealth-editing that they added a note — hours later — about the edit, writing “an earlier version of this article misstated the choice the Biden administration was given over hostages. It was to swap for Griner or no one, not a choice between Griner or Whelan.”
That’s not an explanation, that’s just them saying they changed it. Can you imagine them letting Fox News get away with a material change like this? Just chalking it up to error and moving on? Please. So why are we supposed to let them off the hook? They should have to EXPLAIN this.
And what’s worse is that it doesn’t even make it better. As so many on the right (and ONLY the right) have pointed out today, that was and should have been treated by the U.S. as an unacceptable condition from Russia, if it even WAS their condition.
Biden was desperate to get Griner released, because the left doesn’t care one bit about a Marine but they sure as heck care about one of their fellow travelers. Just ask teachers union capo Randi Weingarten.

These people are vile, but we knew that.
So Biden traded an evil arms dealer for a criminal WNBA lesbian, leaving a Marine behind, and he did it to get tweet love from the likes of Weingarten, which NBC is happy to carry water about.
Imagine all the phones ringing and sources being worked if this deal took place under Trump? But you can bet the MSM hasn’t lifted a finger to find out the real story about Biden’s bad deal.
They’re happy to just edit what they say, before or after they say it, to suit the DNC’s needs.
Oh and by the way they’re rehabilitating the arms dealer’s rep, too. Yeah.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT